Page 46 of 439 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

or EF. I checked him, too.

Hah, nevermind. It's BH, her mom and her dad

Harris

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Hah, nevermind. It's BH, her mom and her dad

yes I just found that. good for them.

Harris
    Gotcha, thanks. That would explain why someone said B's fb page disappeared.

Agreed, sogs. Bout damn time someone did something to show em its not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    Weird tweet and interesting comment via FB.
    I hope it's about the restraining order.
    I saw that on FB but now it's gone, right? with the comments mentioning the court date. Damn that bitch is fast.

Yup I commented below it too that there is a LOT of shit not posted that DOES have to do with this 'case'. I got called an 'other' and it was deleted.

The Others.
    ( sorry I adore Nicole Kidman but not in a stalker way)

Are we the ghosts or are they??

Are we the ghosts or are they??
    hell if I know. I just like to think about nicole lol

Well , well .. chickens coming home to roost and all that. No wonder she doesn't want to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    The Others.
    ( sorry I adore Nicole Kidman but not in a stalker way)
    lost?

i'd like to take a moment to congratulate all the noobs for their use of paragraphs, punctuation, spelling & grammar, and for their sound logic and fine detective skills. i'm so proud of you all!

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by csmom View Post
    I saw that on FB but now it's gone, right? with the comments mentioning the court date. Damn that bitch is fast.
    It's the DIL and some of Morgan's friends who manage that FB according to Toni. They seem to delete ANY and all questions or dissent. You know your position is weak when you can't have any disagreement seen at all.

It would be better for all of them to stop chasing windmills and accept reality. If they can make the case in their mind of accidental OD, then fine. It's an easier stretch than this stalker/murder scenario. Which is obviously leading to legal fees. That money would be better spent on a psychiatrist.

So I'm thinking Law & Order is now more interesting than Dr. Phil. Who's with me?

Noob and former lurker here. Love this site!

I heard about this blog not long after it started and discussed it for a while on another forum until it got shut down. I found this site from one of the comments on the dreaded blog and was immediately hooked. I think it's a combination of several theories - I basically think everyone is right...except Toni. I think there's definite Munchausen's going on which accounts for all the illness in Morgan's life. I think she got tired of being a prisoner (whether she would have readily admitted that or not) and started getting interested in partying and boys. I think all the bumps in the night were people going in and out - the people on the cameras were her and/or her friends. I think she accidentally OD'd. She got pissed at her parents and acted like she was getting ready for bed. After they went to sleep, she redressed and started working on getting messed up and obviously ended up taking it too far.

So how do you know who is the plaintiff/defendant based on the docket listing?

And for the poster who had seen her photobucket, what kind of pics were there? Details?

If you search Harris there are six cases that will be heard at 1pm. If you search Ingram there are 4 that will be heard at 1pm. All Permanent Restraining orders, either they are connected or it's one hell of a coincidence.

I'm so glad I found this site. It's nice to find a place that accually likes and comments to noobie's! Many of them ignore us noobs, so ^5 to all of you!

Some of my posts have made it and some have gone into mod. I'm not sure why, but I hope they do post them. I really would like to hear views on my thoughts.

It's great to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I'm so glad I found this site. It's nice to find a place that accually likes and comments to noobie's! Many of them ignore us noobs, so ^5 to all of you!

Some of my posts have made it and some have gone into mod. I'm not sure why, but I hope they do post them. I really would like to hear views on my thoughts.

It's great to be here!
    well, er... it depends on the noobs. most of you caught on quick. you guys even know how to use the quote box! we love interacting with the noobs! some of 'em just go down quicker than others...

besides - you guys have managed to overtake this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    lost?

i'd like to take a moment to congratulate all the noobs for their use of paragraphs, punctuation, spelling & grammar, and for their sound logic and fine detective skills. i'm so proud of you all!

It's been one helluva lesson on proofreading before you post lol I like the laid back feel of this site. (minus the edit your post option) Thanks for your warm welcome.

I'm trying to work through the Jodi thread. It's kind of hard on the eyes with all of the code that shows up but I messed up and followed some of the links so now I'm feeling bad for that poor guy. He seemed nice and now I want to know what made her go ballistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    It's been one helluva lesson on proofreading before you post lol I like the laid back feel of this site. (minus the edit your post option) Thanks for your warm welcome.

I'm trying to work through the Jodi thread. It's kind of hard on the eyes with all of the code that shows up but I messed up and followed some of the links so now I'm feeling bad for that poor guy. He seemed nice and now I want to know what made her go ballistic.

There's a few pages in the middle that go off on a religious tangent, but overall a good read. I was hoping that Moon person and green would resolve quickly so this thread wouldn't be 200 pages (how does one do smileys?)

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    There's a few pages in the middle that go off on a religious tangent, but overall a good read. I was hoping that Moon person and green would resolve quickly so this thread wouldn't be 200 pages (how does one do smileys?)
    if you don't have a smiley box on your quick reply box, try going to the advanced reply section. if that doesn't work, you can roll your mouse over the smiley you want to post (from someone else's post) to get the description and it's formatted as such - colon description colon. = : cheerleader : (no spaces).

When I tried to quote something it went to the mods so I assume that's why some of your posts would do that, CrazyLady?

Whoa - I see the connection. I just can't tell if the Harris' filed against the Ingrams or vice versa. Just wondering how everyone assumed the Ingrams were the defendants (although they definitely should be in this case). And I wonder why Brooke's parents are involved. No doubt this will be something Toni conveniently leaves out of her blog. Especially if it doesn't go her way.

Ouch! Sorry I've been on a noob high, reading all the comments and it makes me post a lot! I get really talkative when I'm there.

I'll read for a while and kill the buzz.

Thread Information