Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
A girlfriend for KevinsVault!!!!
dammit, bowie. i lol'd so hard. YOU MADE ME STOP BEING A STATUE FOR A MINUTE.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
Parents have been indicted on 10 counts related to case:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/pauldin...egedly-/nSktF/
The emaciated teen, who weighed just 87 pounds when he was spotted in the bus station by a former security guard, told L.A. police of the abuse he allegedly suffered at the hands of his parents.
it was said earlier that he was 97lbs, and i was like....thats not *that* bad for 5'3". but yeah, 87lbs is much worse.

also:

Paul and Sheila Comer were denied bond at a hearing earlier this month and remain in the Paulding County jail. Their attorneys contend the Comers are innocent and were trying to discipline Mitch.

But investigators testified Oct. 4 that both of the Comers have admitted to their actions.

“Both of them conceded that that was his life,” Sgt. Kevin Morgan with the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office said from the witness stand. “He lived in that room for years.”

Neither Paul nor Sheila Comer has a criminal history. But while living in Cherokee County, the family was investigated in 2009 by the Department of Family and Children Services and the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office. The case was closed and no charges were filed.

In addition to allegedly depriving Mitch of food and medical care, the Comers also are accused of physically injuring the teen by punching him in the jaw and kicking him in the groin area, the indictment states. Investigators have said the teenager last attended school in 2009 in Cherokee County.
discipline? uh, no. thats abuse. and i wonder what the basis for their previous investigation was.

those people are gross. ughhh.