Page 39 of 439 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I run this site nao.
    Are we allowed to tell him?

Well he has to switch all of the power over to me first. (Minus the upkeep and moderating and all of that nonsense.)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Well he has to switch all of the power over to me first. (Minus the upkeep and moderating and all of that nonsense.)
    Yes I will wait for official word.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    She never explained why Morgan had a medical marijuana card did she?
    Wasn't she 'perfectly healthy'?
    I'm just wondering how hard it is to get one of those.
    In Colorado, not hard at all... On top of that, I would like to add that a simple explanation as to why her stomach contents had no traces of pills in them. In the police reports it states that a marijuana smoking pipe was found on her nightstand (hmm, right next to her bed, where she was found) and before her mom EDITED who she was and what she herself portrayed on her social media accounts, there were very specific pictures of a hand with pills, then a hand putting pills into a bowl to crush them, then into the pipe.... wonder where all those "unused" prescriptions went...... 18 pills isn't that many if you are smoking them 6 at a time.

Not to mention not a single one of the the pictures this douche canoe has posted matches any description what-so-ever with the next.

My thoughts - M liked to have fun - mom and dad kept a watchful eye. She would sneak out, friends would throw rocks to let her know they were outside. T happened to be walking by at some point, scared M that she got caught, and maybe used that fear towards making up a story that she didn't know who was outside. T is very obviously a psycho and ran with it. I don't think M knew it would go so far, and I honestly believe it was an accidental OD. She fought with her mom the night before, smoked some pills... maybe with friends... and went overboard.

M should be allowed to rest in peace, but she wasn't the 'angel without wings' that everyone says she was.

All my 'proof' has been deleted by T, or by WS, or even the babycenter page.... but if all of them can believe her with no proof... you shoul dhave no problem believing me with no proof, right???

:P

Sometimes I eat pancakes for supper. And sometimes I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I'm thinking that's why there are always so many guests here.
    I've been lurking for a LONG time - count me as one of the 'guests' I'm sure there are a lot more out there like me though.

I remember seeing her stuff before and after Toni edited them.
    I think I would have liked her.

What's the point of coming into a thread to bitch about people talking about something?

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    What's the point of coming into a thread to bitch about people talking about something?
    Jesus made me do it.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Have that baby so I can kick your ass. Lol ass

Have that baby so I can kick your ass. Lol ass

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I'm bored... my child is napping

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    In Colorado, not hard at all... On top of that, I would like to add that a simple explanation as to why her stomach contents had no traces of pills in them. In the police reports it states that a marijuana smoking pipe was found on her nightstand (hmm, right next to her bed, where she was found) and before her mom EDITED who she was and what she herself portrayed on her social media accounts, there were very specific pictures of a hand with pills, then a hand putting pills into a bowl to crush them, then into the pipe.... wonder where all those "unused" prescriptions went...... 18 pills isn't that many if you are smoking them 6 at a time.

Not to mention not a single one of the the pictures this douche canoe has posted matches any description what-so-ever with the next.

My thoughts - M liked to have fun - mom and dad kept a watchful eye. She would sneak out, friends would throw rocks to let her know they were outside. T happened to be walking by at some point, scared M that she got caught, and maybe used that fear towards making up a story that she didn't know who was outside. T is very obviously a psycho and ran with it. I don't think M knew it would go so far, and I honestly believe it was an accidental OD. She fought with her mom the night before, smoked some pills... maybe with friends... and went overboard.

M should be allowed to rest in peace, but she wasn't the 'angel without wings' that everyone says she was.

All my 'proof' has been deleted by T, or by WS, or even the babycenter page.... but if all of them can believe her with no proof... you shoul dhave no problem believing me with no proof, right???

Oh my...very interesting. I wonder if she had a drug problem???
    I'm not sure if you have the same drug over in the states but here in SA, we have a very prolific drug called mandrax. It's a pill you crush, then sprinkle on top of doob (pot) , smoked out of a pipe. It's very addictive.
    If these pictures did exist, this sound exactly like what she was doing. Also explains her pale complexion, weight loss and dark bags under her eyes. Just a thought.
    http://www.drugaware.co.za/mandrax.html

Thoughts? The pills used to be sold as sleeping tablets of which I'm sure ive read that Morgan used sleeping aids??
    Don't be sorry your darkness has gone. I will carry it for you - always.
    I'll keep it with mine. - Dexter.

waaaaaait! you can smoke pills? this universe never ceases to amaze me!

welcome noobs. watch out for green eyes. she's contributed to approximately half the deaths on this site. and she fucks mods.

now away! to find pot and a pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Eh, I'd get with a mod too... sounds like my kind of gal

I don't even know what kind of high you'd get from Those, but if she was smoking them I wouldn't put it past her to smoke other things. She has friends claiming she had tried cocaine twice in the month prior to her death.

I don't even know what kind of high you'd get from Those, but if she was smoking them I wouldn't put it past her to smoke other things. She has friends claiming she had tried cocaine twice in the month prior to her death.
    Well, it's just a very intense short head rush followed by the same effect of smoking very good weed. The head rush is what makes it addictive. She could have been smoking the tablets and Toni would have been none the wiser as it can pass for just being very stoned especially if its a drug habit not too many people are familiar with. Weed and sleeping tablet makes the user slow,sleepy,tired etc..it's a total downer unlike cocaine/crack/meth.

Anyhow folks, I'm bushed..it's Friday already in these parts. Play nice!
    Don't be sorry your darkness has gone. I will carry it for you - always.
    I'll keep it with mine. - Dexter.

I don't know what amitriplyline would do if smoked...the pill dissolves so there would not have been any fragments in her stomach.
    It seems like her friends have been awfully quiet. I wonder how their view of Morgan compared to Toni's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
    Oh my...very interesting. I wonder if she had a drug problem???
    I'm not sure if you have the same drug over in the states but here in SA, we have a very prolific drug called mandrax. It's a pill you crush, then sprinkle on top of doob (pot) , smoked out of a pipe. It's very addictive.
    If these pictures did exist, this sound exactly like what she was doing. Also explains her pale complexion, weight loss and dark bags under her eyes. Just a thought.
    http://www.drugaware.co.za/mandrax.html

Thoughts? The pills used to be sold as sleeping tablets of which I'm sure ive read that Morgan used sleeping aids??
    I don't know if she had a problem but I do wonder why her Dad held onto at least one of her meds.

Never thought of her smoking the pills. Wasn't the amitriptyline in her gastric drug panel as well as blood?

I wish I would have found her pages before Toni did. I knew she edited some of them because of the references people made about her tumbler account having a pic about The virgin Suicides and that's clearly gone. I've wondered just how much it was scrubbed.

MoonDancer's time out is up in a few minutes. Don't act all crazy when you come back, or else it will have to be permanent.

But they say that was a police error, that her dad never stated he controlled her meds...

Now this Luc person is asking followers to make donations... send gift cards... are you kidding me?

Why don't I just send her my bank account information?

I've posted some pretty logical questions on there.. and they were never approved. All she approves are the comments from her sheeple.

Does she know? I always wondered if they get some type of notification as to them getting a time out and how long it lasts.

Does she know? I always wondered if they get some type of notification as to them getting a time out and how long it lasts.
    I'd guess so - I can ban you and we can see I am guessing it says something like 'You are banned for one day" or "You are banned permanently"

Thread Information