Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1840

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Have you guys ever seen Michelle Malkin's page? She is a complete Romney loving troll. Her posts and the comments from her followers will make your blood boil.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michel...n/269123710083

Malkin saw Coulter's act and just bit off it. Hate that bitch.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Of course my idiot Arizonan pastor neighbor with the diploma mill phd is a fan of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Everyone seriously needs to go to my FB because it's so fucking funny. Don't be mean to her, though. She's probably legit retarded.
    but why u like obamba?

i have had la bamba stuck in my head for like, 45 minutes now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    but why u like obamba?

Fucking Obamba guy.
    No wonder you people move the hell away from where you grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i got a ballot in the mail. i think i'm going to have to suck it up and vote for obama against my better judgement...if only i lived in NY or CA i wouldn't have these internal election struggles with myself and i could vote for jill stein and rest easy at night. fml.

I have 8 friends on my FB that are Rombies. 5 of them are middle class or better, but theyre strict catholics from the school i used to work for. For the most part theyre quiet, i only know because they go around liking ryan and romney's pages - the second they like ann coulter, im defriending them.
    3 are former students that im sure are rich, two of them are light-skinned cubans. I dont want to offend any cubans that may stumble across this but, many light-skinned cubans i have met are some seriously racist people. They swear theyre white and much better than anyone a slight shade darker than them. i have no problem for people wanting the best of the best, but when you do it by stepping on others you "deem" below you, i think thats ugly. I get a little sad inside when i see their ridiculous republican posts, because theyre just voting for them because they swear theyre uber rich and better than anyone - and theyre barely out of college. One works at sephora, and the other is a fucking mermaid at some mermaid show.

Go ahead, Emmie. BURY YOUR OWN FUNERAL. PERPETRATE YOUR EXISTENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    I have 8 friends on my FB that are Rombies. 5 of them are middle class or better, but theyre strict catholics from the school i used to work for. For the most part theyre quiet, i only know because they go around liking ryan and romney's pages - the second they like ann coulter, im defriending them.
    3 are former students that im sure are rich, two of them are light-skinned cubans. I dont want to offend any cubans that may stumble across this but, many light-skinned cubans i have met are some seriously racist people. They swear theyre white and much better than anyone a slight shade darker than them. i have no problem for people wanting the best of the best, but when you do it by stepping on others you "deem" below you, i think thats ugly. I get a little sad inside when i see their ridiculous republican posts, because theyre just voting for them because they swear theyre uber rich and better than anyone - and theyre barely out of college. One works at sephora, and the other is a fucking mermaid at some mermaid show.
    True story.

And you can just call them white you know. I mean there are heaps of white Cubans. Hell, I think they come in 3rd for white population worldwide.

Hilarious on the occupations though. Fucking busy work.

Last edited by Ron_NYC; 10-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Many of those cubanos usually have some Batista regime blood in them.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

now i have to go back and look at tara's fb again. 218 comments! damn.

hahahahahah youre new favorite line!! that fucking douche bag, the sad part he gets SOOOOO much worse. i forgot to add him to my list, guess there is 9 people on my FB that like romney. hes a crazy asshole.

True story.

And you can just call them white you know. I mean there are heaps of white Cubans. Hell, I think they come in 3rd for white population worldwide.
    i mean im sure they check the Caucasian box in a survey, and hispanic when it conveniences them. but again, i am attempting to generalize, i do know 2 really sweet, nice, levelheaded light skined cubans.
    but what they dont realize, is if one of their fellow rich "racist" republican were to hear their little spanish accent, theyd be handed a mop or find themselves on a boat back to wherever, faster than they can say Caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    now i have to go back and look at tara's fb again. 218 comments! damn.
    Wrong. http://www.facebook.com/jaymarie77?fref=ts
    Under: The new word for talking over someone is now "romneying"

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i mean im sure they check the Caucasian box in a survey, and hispanic when it conveniences them. but again, i am attempting to generalize, i do know 2 really sweet, nice, levelheaded light skined cubans.
    but what they dont realize, is if one of their fellow rich "racist" republican were to hear their little spanish accent, theyd be handed a mop or find themselves on a boat back to wherever, faster than they can say Caucasian.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 10-17-2012 at 04:16 PM.

From the Facebook of a girl I went to (Catholic) high school with. Half Latina like me, from Astoria like me, went on a scholarship like me. I wonder who the fuck she's talking about.

Im really surprised to see the alarmingly high number of people I went to Catholic high school with that are so anti-religion and as liberal as they are...I mean I know I grew up in NY but I never thought that, as one of the people in the school from a "poorer demographic," that I would be one of so few conservative ones! Glad I moved to the Bible belt--Christians and Conservatives all over the place :)

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    From the Facebook of a girl I went to (Catholic) high school with. Half Latina like me, from Astoria like me, went on a scholarship like me. I wonder who the fuck she's talking about.

Im really surprised to see the alarmingly high number of people I went to Catholic high school with that are so anti-religion and as liberal as they are...I mean I know I grew up in NY but I never thought that, as one of the people in the school from a "poorer demographic," that I would be one of so few conservative ones! Glad I moved to the Bible belt--Christians and Conservatives all over the place :)
    That makes two of us.

That makes two of us.
    Also, she's divorced. SO CHRISTLIKE.

Also, she's divorced. SO CHRISTLIKE.

Plus 2 abortions (minimum) you don't know about.

she must be hooked up to an IV of the water down there. she sounds better than my one friend (again cuban) raised catholic, (like me) went to catholic school up to 8th grade, then public school - where we listened to hip hop, at 16 drank, and smoked weed some, and she started having sex with her boyfriend... even though that was a HUGE no no in her family - THEN one day we had to take a friend's parent's car to take her to planned parenthood because she got a CONDOM stuck up inside of her. SHES a romney fan, who wants to cut planned parenthood.
    I wanna be like "So WHO wouldve fished out that condom from your snatch when you were 16 if planned parenthood wasnt around...????"

and i meant that i was attempting NOT to generalize, ive already been quoted so aw well.

Why is it that if you aren't her religion, you must be anti-religion? Is it so impossible for these people to imagine that some of us don't give a shit what other people do with their private lives?

Why is it that if you aren't her religion, you must be anti-religion? Is it so impossible for these people to imagine that some of us don't give a shit what other people do with their private lives?
    FOR FUCKING REAL!!

and pardon me if i am wrong but i got into an argument about this with one of the romnbies.
    if i work for a SCHOOL or a HOSPITAL and it happens to have a catholic affiliation, and i am covered under health insurance that comes out of my paycheck WHY is that school or hospital allowed to dictate whether i am on birth control,
    isnt that MY EMPLOYER forcing THEIR religious beliefs upon ME?
    because apparently, im wrong, and i am a heathen if i think that a catholic school should provide BC for ME, but THEYRE NOT, the insurance company is and i pick it up at the pharmacy.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    but why u like obamba?

HAHAHA I started humming it at work and then I had to explain the whole thing to my coworker. He laughed, though.

Fucking Obamba guy.
    No wonder you people move the hell away from where you grow up.
    Ugh, right? She's actually from Southern Illinois, which is a million times worse than where I'm from (which is bad enough). No offense to anyone from SI, but I doubt there are any of you because I don't think they've gotten the Nets yet.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i got a ballot in the mail. i think i'm going to have to suck it up and vote for obama against my better judgement...if only i lived in NY or CA i wouldn't have these internal election struggles with myself and i could vote for jill stein and rest easy at night. fml.
    You vote Obamba, I'll vote Jill- we'll call it a wash.

ahahahaha
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I always love The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, but they're so much fun on post debate days.

This is exactly why I said you shouldn't judge a picture to determine whether a person is good or evil. Because I would totally bang Mitt Romney her if I didn't know anything about him:

AHAHAH

I hate that I think Mitt is handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    I hate that I think Mitt is handsome.
    His terrifying son is, too.

the Huey Lewis and the News one cracked me up a lil bit. Hes VERY Bateman

Thread Information