Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paige Johnson (17) was found dead almost ten years after going missing

That is one of the articles I read and wanted to post in this thread when MDS puked. I have been looking for the other girls that went missing in my area. I found the one I thought happened in Troy, Ohio, but it also happened in Piqua. I can't find the one from Anna, but I did find another one from Sidney, Ohio. All of these towns are right off of I-75 and there is constant construction in the area. All of these towns are very small too. Sidney, Piqua, and Troy probably have 30,000 people a piece, if that. Anna has a population in the low thousands. I know it is under 10,000 because it is still considered a village. It would be easy to snag someone in these parts. The girl from Sidney went missing near the hospital, which isn't too far from the interstate, a couple blocks. One girl's purse was found near a covered bridge in Troy, which is less than a mile from the interstate.
    Indianapolis is an hour and a half from here. Fairfield might be an hour. I think it is possible all of these cases are related. One thing that doesn't match is that the two girls from Piqua where short and brunettes and the girl from Sidney is Black, so it doesn't fit the other missing girls that the PI is working on.
    Here are the links for the girls in my hometown area.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._lakeisha.html
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._shaylene.html
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...est_nikki.html

Sorry tl;dr

Missing teen's friend attacked

BURLINGTON — On his first day at work upon being released from prison, Jacob Bumpass, a friend of missing teen Paige Johnson, was hit on the back with a tire iron.

Thomas J. Snider, 49, of Elsmere is accused of striking Jacob Bumpass and his brother Caleb Bumpass with a four-pronged tire iron. Snider turned himself into police Thursday and is jailed in Boone County on two charges of second-degree assault.

Jacob Bumpass, who was released early from prison on Aug. 1 after being incarcerated for parole violations, told police he was attacked around 10:30 p.m. Aug. 14 in the parking lot of his workplace.

He’d been waiting outside for his brother to pick him up, he told Boone County deputies, when a man he didn’t know yelled a profanity at him and chased him around a car wielding a tire iron.

Witnesses outside the workplace said a woman started yelling at Snider and trying to get the tire iron out of his hand, according to a deputy’s report. She and Snider left with the weapon, the report shows.

When a Boone County sheriff’s deputy asked Jacob Bumpass why he might be targeted, Jacob Bumpass replied, “maybe because of the Paige Johnson thing,” according to sheriff’s reports.

Johnson was 17 when she vanished in the early morning hours of Sept. 23, 2010. Bumpass was the last person who said he’d been with her that evening, according to Covington police.

“We know that he was the last person to have reported or have been seen with her prior to her disappearance,” Covington Police Chief Spike Jones said Friday.

Bumpass told police that he dropped off Paige at 15th and Scott streets in Covington around 1:30 a.m.

In October of 2010, Bumpass was sent to prison for violating his parole after being convicted of using a controlled substance, marijuana, using alcohol and possession of alcohol, according to the Kentucky Department or Corrections.

Bumpass declined to comment for this story.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...riend-attacked

paige was on the dirty.

http://thedirty.com/2012/01/nik-plea...ind-our-angel/

Anonymous January 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I know someone who knows what happened to Paige. They don’t know names, but they know she ran away with some guy who is very dangerous. He had a party at his house and Paige was there. She did drugs and drank a lot that night and they found her dead the next morning and overdosed. They didn’t know what to do with the body so they disposed it. No one wants to give out the name because the guy is so dangerous and everyone is just scared it will come back to them. If anyone knows his name, please let us know.
    if this is true someone needs to come forward to the police about this.

Yeah, they can send an anonymous letter or call the police. I'm leery of believing it. I think it might be some high school shenanigans.

hmmm.

The Truth April 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    I also heard this. She was really close w/my little sister and my cousin. My sister told me she “really liked her pills.” She said Paige was doing Oxycotin and heroin. I think she overdosed and whoever was with her panicked and dumped her body and whether they say it or not most of her friends also have the same suspicions.

She was a druggie. She is most likely dead in the bottom of that damn lake.
    Wonder if there is any substance to these allegations.

If the pics are current (prior to her disappearance) I would say no. She is barely wearing anything, her skin/teeth don't look screwed up, she looks to be at a healthy weight, she looks clean kept, etc. Doesn't seem to fit the druggie appearance. I know it comes as a shock when it is found that a loved one died from drugs, but in retrospect signs could be seen. If she was shooting heroin, she wouldn't be wearing a tiny t-shirt that shows her entire arms and belly, or daisy dukes that almost show her labia.

if she's in the bottom of east fork she could be anywhere because the lake is big.

Didn't they drag that lake for several days?

She's probably in the Ohio River. Ewww

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Didn't they drag that lake for several days?
    where bumpass's cell phone pinged from they didn't drag the whole lake.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    where bumpass's cell phone pinged from they didn't drag the whole lake.
    Ahh...maybe they should.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I have to agree with the last comment on that forum, it is wierd that there's no uproar about finding her. She's white, young, and pretty...and we all know how those cases are usually covered.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Meh, my suicidal roommate wasn't sickly looking. She was attractive and tan, a decent weight. But she was also shooting heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Meh, my suicidal roommate wasn't sickly looking. She was attractive and tan, a decent weight. But she was also shooting heroin.
    Did you know that before her death?

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    Did you know that before her death?
    Uh obviously not. I would have thrown her ass on the street and changed the locks. I have a zero tolerance policy on drugs.

Uh obviously not. I would have thrown her ass on the street and changed the locks. I have a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
    I always think of herion addicts as strung out skinny people. Herion was never a big drug in my neighborhood so I get all of my information from Basketball Diaries and the people I saw really bad in treatment.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I always think of herion addicts as strung out skinny people. Herion was never a big drug in my neighborhood so I get all of my information from Basketball Diaries and the people I saw really bad in treatment.
    Nope. I've actually known a couple addicts and they were normal weight and seemingly normal people. It takes a long time for that fucked up starving look to set in and for high functioning addicts it never does.

Nope. I've actually known a couple addicts and they were normal weight and seemingly normal people. It takes a long time for that fucked up starving look to set in and for high functioning addicts it never does.
    This is true. Nobody in my crowd looked like the "faces of meth " stereotype. A 3rd grade teacher here in the area that had won multiple teaching awards was just busted for meth. She had been using daily for 7 years. Reminds me of a hot highschool teacher I used to party with. Not every addict looks like one.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    *hides my cocaine*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    *hides my cocaine*

Neener, how many times have I told you I won't be your drug mule. Now stop trying to hide things up my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Neener, how many times have I told you I won't be your drug mule. Now stop trying to hide things up my butt.
    NOES!!!! the drugs like it up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

jacob has been arrested again.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...jiH2DoAlQ.cspx

comment from the article.
    Sunny - 10/13/2012 12:55 AM
    Hingindude, your attempts to mask the truth become humorous to a degree... well as much as your coverup of an O.D. can be. As the commenter here commented, Paige's sister was wearing Paige's hoodie the weekend after she disappeared. Paige's sister said Paige died in a heroin overdoes. She seems quite positive about that. Her being a heroin addict and having skipped out of rehab currently being housed in Boone County detention center for skipping out of rehab, well considering they say she is addicted to heroin we sit up and take note when she says quite positively that Paige died in a heroin overdose. Wearing her hoodie and says she died of a heroin overdose when she was on her way to her sister's that night? Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    jacob has been arrested again.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...jiH2DoAlQ.cspx

comment from the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Police search N.Ky. cistern for body of Paige Johnson, acting on tip

KENTON COUNTY, Ky. - Police in Northern Kentucky are looking for the body of missing person Paige Johnson.

Johnson, 17, has been missing since Sept. 23, 2010.

Police are acting on a tip that Johnson's body might have been dumped in an old cistern in the 3500 block of Decoursey Pike in Latonia.

"This is a tip out of left field compared to all the information Covington police have gathered so far so I don't hold out a lot of hope," Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney Rob Sanders said.

Special equipment has been brought in to help investigators search inside the cistern.

"It's got a brick top to it but it is a poured concrete crypt basically. It was what they used to use as part of the sewer system. When they started getting city sewers, they detached the cisterns from the building sewer system and often times started filling them with trash and other debris and that's what we have here. We have all sorts of old bottles, broken pottery," Sanders said. "It looks like black dirt with lots of broken pieces of pottery and that's what they are sifting through at this point."It's a time consuming process that involves removing debris bucket by bucket.

Sanders said the officers did find bones but they are not human.

"It's confirmed to be some sort of animal bone, don't know what kind of animal," Sanders said. "In an abundance of caution, they are going to keep digging and sift through all of it to make sure there's no human remains mixed in with these animal remains that have already been found."

Paige Johnson's cousin, Alisa Johnson, stopped by along with other relatives to check out the Decoursey scene.

"We are never giving up," Johnson said.

Johnson told 9 On Your Side the building site where police are searching was at one point a ceramic store called Paint Yourself Silly. The owner, Lisa Little, held a vigil for Paige Johnson not long after she went missing in October 2010. Alisa Johnson said the store closed not long after the vigil was held.

The search of the cistern is expected to last into the afternoon.

"We are leaving no stone unturned. We are going to do whatever it takes and exhaust any possible lead related to the site. If in fact, Paige is not located here, we will move onto the next step of the investigation which is looking for more leads," Sanders said.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_n...-acting-on-tip
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Thread Information