Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    You'll get me when I say this, I am the complete opposite of you...I hate cold and ac. It's 80 degrees in my house right now and I'm comfortable...I never use the ac. Not at home not in my car. The perfect day for me is 90+ degrees. I will not go vote this year and stand in the cold...I will mail it in if I can in this state. If I can't mail it in, Obama will have one less vote.
    I wanna say you're bugging but I honestly don't know if I would vote when it's hot.

I always have a fan or AC on, even in the winter, just for the air to circulate. But I also don't prance around naked so I don't have the heat up or anything.

But that 2 hour wait is insane. I don't think I've ever waited on a line to vote. You just walk in, sign in, and do it and leave. What the fuck is up in Pennsylvania?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    idk, man. Almost everyone I know from back home is conservative, and I guarantee you that none of them care about it because it's not a "real issue" (aka big business and fags).
    Same. All the conservative chicks are super happy and agree with this crap. But I they are the same ones that, as Ron said, leave voting to the head of the house. However, even the more moderate people will vote Romney anyway just because they hate Obama so much. I'm scared. Plus I think a lot of progressives won't be voting at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Same. All the conservative chicks are super happy and agree with this crap. But I they are the same ones that, as Ron said, leave voting to the head of the house. However, even the more moderate people will vote Romney anyway just because they hate Obama so much. I'm scared. Plus I think a lot of progressives won't be voting at all.
    Yea, that helps.

Thanks for 8 years of Bush you fucking assholes.

I'm not really inclined to vote for Obama, but by God I will vote against Romney & Ryan. Not that it does a bit of good. But actually it's more important to vote in the local races... those are the people who really make a difference day to day.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I'm not really inclined to vote for Obama, but by God I will vote against Romney & Ryan. Not that it does a bit of good. But actually it's more important to vote in the local races... those are the people who really make a difference day to day.
    Exactly.

Saleen, you're in a swing state, damnit. Your vote is important. AND IT'S NOT COLD IN EARLY NOVEMBER!

Yea, Saleen. Quit being stupid. Just mail in your vote.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Yea, Saleen. Quit being stupid. Just mail in your vote.
    I will mail it in, I'm not standing outside in the cold for 2 hours to vote. Not even 1 hour. I don't like lines, I don't wait in lines. Ron, I would rather run a 5 mile run in Vegas or even Florida heat in July before I stand outside in the cold. Get me now? lol You hate hot, I hate cold. I know NOTHING about politics, again...I only voted last time bcz Obama is black. I will vote this time, by mail...only bcz Obama is black and bcz he hasn't fucked shit up.

I will mail it in, I'm not standing outside in the cold for 2 hours to vote. Not even 1 hour. I don't like lines, I don't wait in lines. Ron, I would rather run a 5 mile run in Vegas or even Florida heat in July before I stand outside in the cold. Get me now? lol You hate hot, I hate cold. I know NOTHING about politics, again...I only voted last time bcz Obama is black. I will vote this time, by mail...only bcz Obama is black and bcz he hasn't fucked shit up.

I guess I'm confused cause it doesn't even get cold here anymore. I never even wore my heavy coats last winter, I was so mad. Maybe Penn is different.

But yea, mail it in.

and now theres some other republican lady saying that a rape baby is a blessing from God. whut.

and some other crap, but i think its speculation or something, that Ryan wanted some bill passed that would allow rapists to sue to stop an abortion of their rape baby. - but rape babies are like unicorns...

Yea, I wouldn't stand in any two hour lines to vote either. At least not in California where my vote really doesn't matter. Before mail in was allowed, I just walked right in like Ron said.

Yea, I wouldn't stand in any two hour lines to vote either. At least not in California where my vote really doesn't matter. Before mail in was allowed, I just walked right in like Ron said.
    Right? I feel like blowing it off sometimes.I'll probably be a pol worker though, so it's gonna be easy enough to get to it.

In true Republican form, Kristin posted this: http://www.infowars.com/40-points-th...ame-candidate/

Then quickly deleted it all when the Libs (me, Grace) started commenting.

27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
    28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.
    29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
    30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
    31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a “cap and trade” carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as longas the entire globe goes along with it.
    32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
    33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers.
    OH NO! THE HORROR!

I said that all the list did for me was make Mitt seem more human, even though I'll never, ever vote Republican.

Oh, and this shows the site isn't biased:
    The Democrats are running the worst president in American history, and the Republicans are running a guy who is almost a carbon copy of him. The fact that about half the country is still supporting Barack Obama shows how incredibly stupid and corrupt the American people have become.

Ugh, I need a shower after going to that site, but I need to stop laughing first. THEY'RE BOTH PRO ABORTION, PEOPLE!!

Holy shit, is this a joke?!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Love you, Kris, but I literally can't.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Bleck. Sorry, but her and MBS bug me on FB. And neither one is even my friend. I don't know what it is. I'm fine with different opinions. Amy doesn't bother me even if I really disagree. Okay, maybe she does too. Oh, well.

What is Kristin's name on here?

Oh god I won't even start.

Love you, Kris, but I literally can't.
    Hasn't bowie just totally backed away from it all?

Bleck. Sorry, but her and MBS bug me on FB. And neither one is even my friend. I don't know what it is. I'm fine with different opinions. Amy doesn't bother me even if I really disagree. Okay, maybe she does too. Oh, well.

What is Kristin's name on here?
    Yea, MBS is fucking ridiculous. There's a difference between being devil's advocate and just being an asshole.

This guy wanted to argue when I posted something about the correlation between low intelligence and being a racist conservative. If you have a problem with that study? Fuck you, get off my wall. If you have a problem with the findings of that study? Fuck you, get off my wall.

But there's no hope in dope. I swear, something is in the water over there.

Oh god I won't even start.
    Yea, this is what I figured.
    I knew shit got real when Grace commented and agreed with me to boot.

And her name is Kristin, Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Hasn't bowie just totally backed away from it all?

Yea, MBS is fucking ridiculous. There's a difference between being devil's advocate and just being an asshole.

This guy wanted to argue when I posted something about the correlation between low intelligence and being a racist conservative. If you have a problem with that study? Fuck you, get off my wall. If you have a problem with the findings of that study? Fuck you, get off my wall.

But there's no hope in dope. I swear, something is in the water over there.
    Where are they from?

Yes, I remember that argument well.

Where are they from?

Yes, I remember that argument well.
    Indiana, but Amy moved from Jersey, got with a nutty right-winger and lost her shit.

So you can agree that I wasn't wrong to be pissed off that anyone questioned that study? I mean it's a no-brainer. And I didn't put it up for discussion. It was more like a "no shit" thing you comment on. Or "haha we needed science for that?"

Motherfuckers were pissed that a study found out racists are stupid? Yea, that was where I had enough.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 08-22-2012 at 12:51 AM.

I was going to ask that, but didn't want to overstep! She always either parrots or turns over her argument to that chuck guy when she starts to flail.

I was going to ask that, but didn't want to overstep! She always either parrots or turns over her argument to that chuck guy when she starts to flail.
    I guess it's obvious without even knowing the backstory. Sad.

I can bang a broad, but I'll be damned if I'll vote Republican for her. Or defend their shenanigans. Actually, shenanigans are fun. Poor word usage.

He was the guy who said that it was the "end of personal responsibility" when the Affordable Health Care Act got passed. Cause if you can't afford a doctor then fuck you? I'm not sure on the defense of that one to be honest. But him and his buds were pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Indiana, but Amy moved from Jersey, got with a nutty right-winger and lost her shit.

So you can agree what I wasn't wrong to be pissed off that anyone questioned that study? I mean it's a no-brainer. And I didn't put it up for discussion. It was more like a "no shit" thing you comment on. Or "haha we needed science for that?"

Motherfuckers were pissed that a study found out racists are stupid? Yea, that was where I had enough.
    Yea, I was pissed because they ignored the study completely and claimed it was huffpo who wrote it. No, it was a legit, peer-reviewed study from a reputable (ahem. Not Capella) Canadian University. As much as I hate HuffPo (I don't), if they cover the Mars Rover, I'm not going to claim they made up NASA. But they were basically doing that.

Yea, I was pissed because they ignored the study completely and claimed it was huffpo who wrote it. No, it was a legit, peer-reviewed study from a reputable (ahem. Not Capella) Canadian University. As much as I hate HuffPo (I don't), if they cover the Mars Rover, I'm not going to claim they made up NASA. But they were basically doing that.

ETA: WHY DON'T YOU JUMP IN NEXT TIME, FUCKWAD!?!

And here come Romney and Ryan in a wage and benefit war against railroad employees covered by the Railroad Retirement Act (then it will be on to every union employee!)

http://www.ble-t.org/pr/news/pf_newsflash.asp?id=5319
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information