Page 687 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 17,151 to 17,175 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    No, im not happy for her. Im not against her, but fuck her. She took him from his gf the way Angie took Brad

and Miley looks awful.
    Meh. I blame the dudes and it seems the hot dudes don't givva fuuuuuck. They like to trade in the goods.

And I do prefer Miley butching it up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Meh. I blame the dudes and it seems the hot dudes don't givva fuuuuuck. They like to trade in the goods.

And I do prefer Miley butching it up a little.
    Well I love you but, youre wrong

I don't know much about Miley Cyrus. I've never seen her show, I've never heard her music. I know she's dating the younger brother of the hot Huntsman. But I do have to say, I LOVE her new hair!

I didn't know she pulled the steal with Justin. That's pretty shitty, especially considering it was done to her. I always feel like once a woman gets screwed they are WAY less likely to screw other women over. Example of a celebrity I'm completely disgusted with: Leanne Rimes. EW. She's a total homewrecker and then flaunts it. I hope she gets her karma. Baaaaad.

I totally think Brad is to blame more than Angie, I mean, she could have slutted all up in front of him for forever, been the sole asshole of the situation. If he didn't want it he would have never taken it. But he did. Brad. Sucks. And you know how much I want to hate on Angelina.

I am also going to say, I would hope after what happened with Brad she wouldn't do something so mean.. in this article it says they had lunch so that she can dispell the rumors that they were dating before he broke up with his ex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...end-Heidi.html

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I totally think Brad is to blame more than Angie, I mean, she could have slutted all up in front of him for forever, been the sole asshole of the situation. If he didn't want it he would have never taken it. But he did. Brad. Sucks. And you know how much I want to hate on Angelina.

I am also going to say, I would hope after what happened with Brad she wouldn't do something so mean.. in this article it says they had lunch so that she can dispell the rumors that they were dating before he broke up with his ex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...end-Heidi.html
    I agree that ultimately Brad is to blame, but Angie seems like the determined type of woman who wasnt going to stop lol.

If Justin's girlfriend moved out after him and Jen were filmed at that party together than I dont buy that they were broken up when he started his new relationship. Dont get me wrong, hes hot, I would swoop in too, but Im not gonna be happy for her

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I agree that ultimately Brad is to blame, but Angie seems like the determined type of woman who wasnt going to stop lol.

If Justin's girlfriend moved out after him and Jen were filmed at that party together than I dont buy that they were broken up when he started his new relationship. Dont get me wrong, hes hot, I would swoop in too, but Im not gonna be happy for her
    True! This is damage control at it's finest. She knows she can't be 'that girl' after all the whinning and crying she did in the press & media over Brad. lol She does not want to lose her America's sweetheart or whatever she is now. LMAO

Then again look at how Claire Danes talked ugly shit about Britney Spears stealing federsperm away from his pregnant girlfriend only to with in months do the same with that douche Billy Cudrup. It made me laugh when she would get all flustered when asked about it. I love it when celebrities get a little karma slap. Oh well now she has Hugh Dancy.

I like Miley's hair.

I also think the Anniston thing sucks. Who knows what the truth is though.

I kind of like Miley's hair It's cute.

Aniston. ANiston. One N, people!!! All over the internet, gah, my rage face.

This is because people always spell/say my name wrong. Drives me nuts.

I just don't care enough to spell her name.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    Aniston. ANiston. One N, people!!! All over the internet, gah, my rage face.

This is because people always spell/say my name wrong. Drives me nuts.
    Really? It doesn't seem that hard. I get kinda weirded out when people say my name RIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Really? It doesn't seem that hard. I get kinda weirded out when people say my name RIGHT.
    Think of my last name without the -el at the end. Simple right? Totally easy, NO ONE EVER GETS THAT WRONG. Unless you add the -el at the end. All of a sudden the first I and E in my name make no sense and people have seizures trying to figure it out.

Think of my last name without the -el at the end. Simple right? Totally easy, NO ONE EVER GETS THAT WRONG. Unless you add the -el at the end. All of a sudden the first I and E in my name make no sense and people have seizures trying to figure it out.
    Hahaha people have dumbs.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Really? I met him during a hunt once and I thought he was super nice. I didn't get the attention whore vibe from him at all. He was kind of shy, but super sweet. He showed me how to use a piece of equipment. I couldn't tell you what it was. He also let me help set up the cameras and monitors. Maybe it's because the group I was hunting with are friends with him? I dunno. I was super sad to hear the news.
    I've never met him in person, so I can't say if he was a douche IRL, but he was an internet attention whore fo sho. I was friends with Ghost Hunters Inc though and he hated the fuck outta them so it may have had something to do with it. That or maybe I'm just a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    True! This is damage control at it's finest. She knows she can't be 'that girl' after all the whinning and crying she did in the press & media over Brad. lol She does not want to lose her America's sweetheart or whatever she is now. LMAO

Then again look at how Claire Danes talked ugly shit about Britney Spears stealing federsperm away from his pregnant girlfriend only to with in months do the same with that douche Billy Cudrup. It made me laugh when she would get all flustered when asked about it. I love it when celebrities get a little karma slap. Oh well now she has Hugh Dancy.
    i've never heard about this. i googled and couldn't find anything. link? anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i've never heard about this. i googled and couldn't find anything. link? anyone?
    It has to be out there somewhere because it was the best thing ever. I remember her so irritated when an interviewer brought it up to her. I am to hot to google. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    It has to be out there somewhere because it was the best thing ever. I remember her so irritated when an interviewer brought it up to her. I am to hot to google. lol
    i cannot.find.ANYTHING.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I couldn't find it either but I found this http://allwomenstalk.com/8-ultimate-...ove-triangles/

but mostly this awesome morph of Claire and Britney

Just saw Robert Pattison on The Daily Show and I have to say, I was quite impressed with the boy. He handled him self very well.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Just saw Robert Pattison on The Daily Show and I have to say, I was quite impressed with the boy. He handled him self very well.
    I accidentally posted in Speak Here, as you know, but OH EM GEE I think I have a crush on him. I haven't crushed on him since he was Cedric Diggory haha.

I accidentally posted in Speak Here, as you know, but OH EM GEE I think I have a crush on him. I haven't crushed on him since he was Cedric Diggory haha.
    Yeah, Twilight kinda ruined him for me but OMG he's in a Cronenberg film????? I must see this!
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I couldn't find it either but I found this http://allwomenstalk.com/8-ultimate-...ove-triangles/

but mostly this awesome morph of Claire and Britney
    thats weird. O.o haha.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    i like pattinson. and diggory... did they bring up kstew during the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    thats weird. O.o haha.

i like pattinson. and diggory... did they bring up kstew during the interview?
    Yes, he and John were eating pints of melty ice cream and John was asking if he was okay and saying that Ben and Jerry's helped him through a bad break up

Chocolate Therapy IS the best therapy.

Thread Information