Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    But anyway, this is a bit off topic.

The point is women tear down other women very badly. This is especially true when it relates to breasts. Guys love titties, we are fans. If women are honest with themselves they would tell you that they are more insecure about being judged and torn down by other women because of how their body/tits look, then being gawked at by men. This hurts and affects them way more, than guys drooling and giving them attention. Women are uncomfortable with their bodies and how they look and this stems from other women.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    But anyway, this is a bit off topic.

The point is women tear down other women very badly. This is especially true when it relates to breasts. Guys love titties, we are fans. If women are honest with themselves they would tell you that they are more insecure about being judged and torn down by other women because of how their body/tits look, then being gawked at by men. This hurts and affects them way more, than guys drooling and giving them attention. Women are uncomfortable with their bodies and how they look and this stems from other women.
    Not really. If a woman talks abotu my body, I could give no fucks, but if a man touches it without permission, I will fucking kick a dick off.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Not really. If a woman talks abotu my body, I could give no fucks, but if a man touches it without permission, I will fucking kick a dick off.
    So you don't care if a woman talks about your body or looks in a negative way?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    So you don't care if a woman talks about your body or looks in a negative way?
    To the extent that I can't even think of it happening in my past because it really doesn't matter. I am not trying to fuck women. But regardless of that, it isn't like being mandhandled and objectified is somehow canceled out by people being dicks about figures. They're equally offensive.

Thread Information