Page 633 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

well last night I read substance abuse which made me say, "oh okay that makes sense"
    Then this morning i read that her agent/publicist whatever said exhaustion, which made me say, "oh okay thats bullshit"

I have been posting pics of her lately in the fashion thread and she is beyond thin.
    I definitely see anorexia but i cant figure out the substance.
    Meth?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    well last night I read substance abuse which made me say, "oh okay that makes sense"
    Then this morning i read that her agent/publicist whatever said exhaustion, which made me say, "oh okay thats bullshit"

I have been posting pics of her lately in the fashion thread and she is beyond thin.
    I definitely see anorexia but i cant figure out the substance.
    Meth?
    Didn't she have a cocaine thing way back when? Or am I confusing her with a character she played?

Im not sure but I wouldnt doubt it.
    She has looked pretty strung out lately.

Man anorexia + coke + seizures + menopause cannot be good for her heart.
    Poor lady, she better take care of herself. Im not sure how old her youngest is

Some kind of uppers I'd say. Although there was that one intervention where the girl was an alcoholic and anorexic. She counted calories to make sure that she had enough to accommodate her alcohol consumption.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thats nuts. I always laugh at people who criticize my awful diet and then go out and binge drink.
    They dont realize that beer is not low cal

Thats nuts. I always laugh at people who criticize my awful diet and then go out and binge drink.
    They dont realize that beer is not low cal
    I know! That one was really hard to watch. Actually, most of them are hard to watch because I just want to shake some sense into them. I don't remember for sure, but I think this lady drank vodka. She hardly ate anything.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Soooo Miley Cyrus a drunk whore now
    Slow down girlfriend! Youre only 19, you have a long road of rehab ahead of you

OK, somehow I got on this slide show of "odd celebrity couples".

This picture made me laugh so hard:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/od...allery-1.31326

She wore a see through shirt the other day where you could see her boobs.

Ugh, that penis cake was for her boyfriend? I take it back, a puppy isn't the stupidest gift that you can give to your boyfriend.

why would you get a straight dude a cock cake? my friend used to order her man x-rated cakes for his birthday for shits and giggles. there was a titty cake, an ass cake, and a pussy cake. there's a bakery that specializes in such tacky things.

just curious, is miley on that same chaste path that britney was on? as in, are they still pretending that her boyfriends sleep over and they go on vacations together but don't do it?

I kinda feel bad for Miley, I mean, I think she's just a "normal" 19 year old. Hell, if there were pics of me splattered all over the internet and my shenanigans at age 19 as a sophomore in college, I'd probably STILL be in a rehab facility and who knows what the hell people would think. But I grew out of it, and she more than likely will too. I feel like everyone hates on her too much, it's not like there's pictures of her blowin lines all day every day. She gets drunk. Big Whoop. She makes inappropriate faces at a penis cacake. Big Whoop. I did all that AND worse at her age.

I agree an average 19 year old would have no problems, however after Lindsey, Brittany and Nicole Richies public alcohol/substance/rehab issues, I see her heading that way.
    When you have the money and the Hollywood pull to have whatever you want, you fuck yourself up.
    You used to party, but you had to grow up and become an adult. These chicks can play all they want

I didn't behave that way at that age. Sure, I drank and got drunk, but I never got my boyfriend a chocolate penis cake.

With Miley, I think she's probably going a bit overboard because of the "clean" image that she has had up until now. It's maybe a bit of rebellion, maybe a bit of trying to prove that she's an adult because she's had all of these child-like roles. We've seen this kind of thing happen with lots of child stars. Hopefully, she'll grow out of it eventually and not pull a LiLo.

I hope she grows up quicker and cleaner than some of these young Hollywood girls.

I really like Selena Gomez. I hope she doesnt take that turn

I don't know much about Miley, but I kind of dig that she's rebelling against the Disney brand. And she doesn't really seem to be a hot mess. She's not going in rehab, trying to kill herself, or turning into Lindsay Lohan. She seems like a normal teen kid who's partying and dating an older/hot guy and trying to figure it out. The only difference is that she's super rich. I prefer her to the Biebs who is spouting off religious and political views as though the thoughts of a 17 year old have any bearing in the US.

In the meantime, my post got lost in the Miley stuff.

DID YOU LOOK AT THIS PICTURE???

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    OK, somehow I got on this slide show of "odd celebrity couples".

This picture made me laugh so hard:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/od...allery-1.31326

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    In the meantime, my post got lost in the Miley stuff.

DID YOU LOOK AT THIS PICTURE???
    That sweater is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I don't know much about Miley, but I kind of dig that she's rebelling against the Disney brand. And she doesn't really seem to be a hot mess. She's not going in rehab, trying to kill herself, or turning into Lindsay Lohan. She seems like a normal teen kid who's partying and dating an older/hot guy and trying to figure it out. The only difference is that she's super rich. I prefer her to the Biebs who is spouting off religious and political views as though the thoughts of a 17 year old have any bearing in the US.
    All the Disney kids eventually rebel against the brand. Yea shes not in rehab yet. yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    That sweater is the shit.
    They look like an old lesbian couple.

All the Disney kids eventually rebel against the brand. Yea shes not in rehab yet. yet.
    I was going to say, give her time.

The Jonas brothers haven't.

You know way too much about Disney kids.

Last year I taught The Mouse That Roared: Disney and the End of Innocence in my freshman composition class. Between the subject matter and the students' knowledge of all things Disney, I walked out of that class knowing more than I cared to.

Very good points, us "normal folk" have no choice but to graduate college, get a job and grow up. That's probably the only reason I'm not still out getting hammered all the time and putting my face in penis cakes. :) I hope she doesn't go down that road. For some reason I like her. Maybe it was the salvia gibberish rant. :)

and I definitely LOL'ed at the "old lesbian couple" comment. Hilarious.

Thread Information