Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

Plenty of women kill children in their care as well.

The problem with male babysitters is not that all humans with a penis are bad. The problem is that sexual intrigue is much more of a driving factor in a male's life. Sure, female babysitters have abused children before. But I doubt it's because they were sexually attracted to the kid's mom. Males are also far more likely to molest children than are females. Again, this relates to sexuality. When you get a female babysitter, you can pretty much be assured that they aren't going to do anything of a sexual nature to you or your kids. It's happened on rare occassions, true, as there is always an exception to the rule.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

I know from personal experience that female babysitters do indeed sexually abuse. And the reason for any child's murder is really irrelevant after the fact. Dead is dead after all.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    The problem with male babysitters is not that all humans with a penis are bad. The problem is that sexual intrigue is much more of a driving factor in a male's life. Sure, female babysitters have abused children before. But I doubt it's because they were sexually attracted to the kid's mom. Males are also far more likely to molest children than are females. Again, this relates to sexuality. When you get a female babysitter, you can pretty much be assured that they aren't going to do anything of a sexual nature to you or your kids. It's happened on rare occassions, true, as there is always an exception to the rule.

Holy shit, do you not understand that pedophilia is completely outside of the normal spectrum of male sexuality? Do you honestly think all men are so sexually out of control that they would want to fuck anything left alone in front of them? Are you married to your toaster? Not to mention this has nothing to do with this case at all, which is about a crazy person who slit a child's throat out of some weird act against a woman who accepted his friendship and help. Facepalm facepalm facepalm.

This incident wasn't about child molesting, but it is still true that parents should be wary of child molesters. While women are guilty of it too, it's mostly men. And since men can easily do ANYTHING else for a living besides babysitting, then it stands to reason that they do that.

This incident wasn't about child molesting, but it is still true that parents should be wary of child molesters. While women are guilty of it too, it's mostly men. And since men can easily do ANYTHING else for a living besides babysitting, then it stands to reason that they do that.
    So what you're saying is that since woman are so inept, let's just leave childcare to them? I want to poke you in the eye. Hard.

lol irishkat, I think the proper argument is 'most men are not evil scumbags' not 'women are just as capable of being inhuman monsters!'

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol irishkat, I think the proper argument is 'most men are not evil scumbags' not 'women are just as capable of being inhuman monsters!'
    I think both are reasonable arguments. I'm just saying the same thing in a more backdoor manner. Men and women are equally good and equally bad.

In my last post I was objecting to the insinuation that a man who is a caregiver is somehow doing work that is beneath him.

I'm not saying it's beneath men, or that it's a woman's job. All I'm saying is that if you don't want your kid's head to end up on a stick, demonstrate a little common sense in life and get the 15 y/o girl down the street to babysit for you like EVERY other parent in the universe does.

I'm not saying it's beneath men, or that it's a woman's job. All I'm saying is that if you don't want your kid's head to end up on a stick, demonstrate a little common sense in life and get the 15 y/o girl down the street to babysit for you like EVERY other parent in the universe does.
    And you know this what every parent does, how? I prefer my child to be minded by an adul, personally. It's safer.

Most parents who seek out a sitter use girls, that's my experience. I know some people who let their oldest son look after the little ones, but that's a different set of circumstances.

I think most parents would ideally prefer an adult caretaker, but what adult would settle for a few bucks an hour the way a teenager would?

WHAT haha I would trust my male adult friends way more than a teenage girl.

Most parents who seek out a sitter use girls, that's my experience. I know some people who let their oldest son look after the little ones, but that's a different set of circumstances.

I think most parents would ideally prefer an adult caretaker, but what adult would settle for a few bucks an hour the way a teenager would?
    I'd be unwilling to have a sitter because of what they would settle for. I'd leave my child with a male friend way before I'd do that.

A lot of parents will settle for anything, because they just want to go do something else without their kids and they know that whoever they leave them with it will likely be uneventful. Nobody actually thinks that someone is going to cut their kids throat or touch their butts while they babysit. If people actually thought that was likely to happen, they'd probably never go out and just sit at home hugging their children tightly.

A lot of parents will settle for anything, because they just want to go do something else without their kids and they know that whoever they leave them with it will likely be uneventful. Nobody actually thinks that someone is going to cut their kids throat or touch their butts while they babysit. If people actually thought that was likely to happen, they'd probably never go out and just sit at home hugging their children tightly.
    Like this girl, right?

I think female teenager babysitters are more common because of the simple fact, a teenage boy isn't going to be seen looking after a baby... it's not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Wait, didn't you say like two posts ago that you are a man who babysits kids?
    Ohhh, snap! Lawyered!

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FloobaToob View Post
    I think female teenager babysitters are more common because of the simple fact, a teenage boy isn't going to be seen looking after a baby... it's not cool.
    There was a teenage boy in my neighborhood that babysat the kids. So did his sister. He was fun and would do stupid stuff with us.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    There was a teenage boy in my neighborhood that babysat the kids. So did his sister. He was fun and would do stupid stuff with us.
    Like rape and murder you, right? It's ingrained in his dna as a male.

The what now...!! This thread is so filled with stupid. So, we should not let men watch our children because they are pedo murderers, and how many stories have there been about teenage/young babysitters killing children out of frustration or something else? (because of that post of just hiring teenage sitters) Not that it matters, but your argument is so invalid it's not even funny.
    I trust all the people that look after my son, otherwise obviously I wouldn't let him in their care, male or not.

Terry is the same age as my son, so this breaks my heart.. R.I.P

No teenage guy I've known would babysit

This thread has taught me, my children will not be allowed to leave the house. Also, I may stop all contact with their dad just in case I pissed him off that one time.

I think what I've learned from MDS is that if a man likes me, regardless of my feelings for him, I am obligated to serve him or I get what I deserve.

my uncle was 9 when i was born. at 17, he was babysitting me... the only time he almost killed me was when i showed him that i could do a forward flip in the air while jumping on my parents bed and he told me "thats great!! now learn it backwards" and I tried it once and realized i could break my neck.
    no rape
    no murder.
    good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    my uncle was 9 when i was born. at 17, he was babysitting me... the only time he almost killed me was when i showed him that i could do a forward flip in the air while jumping on my parents bed and he told me "thats great!! now learn it backwards" and I tried it once and realized i could break my neck.
    no rape
    no murder.

good times.
    What a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What a freak.
    i KNOW! i consider myself lucky. WHAT THE FUCK WAS MY MOM THINKING!!??!

Thread Information