Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Whaaat? She was a fourty year old crack whore? I don't remember her.
    She looked like one in the "where are they now" bit. She's had a rough year, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Dang it, I deleted that one by accident. I have to catch it on their 100 million reruns.
    Toodle Loo

Dang it, I deleted that one by accident. I have to catch it on their 100 million reruns.

I did the same thing! I ended up watching it on the MTV website. I couldn't wait for a rerun!

Quote Originally Posted by Trahnse View Post
    I did the same thing! I ended up watching it on the MTV website. I couldn't wait for a rerun!
    Do you have a link? Save me some time, please.
    Toodle Loo

Wow, that girl looks completely different from when she first appeared on the show. She looks sick and unhealthy. I have a feeling she's going to end up losing custody of the baby to the baby daddy.
    Toodle Loo

did anyone watch the reunion finale special?

WORST reunion special ever. dr drew should have his license revoked. He was so condensing and just plain boooooring.

and with Alison, she was saying how she is doing ok, and she has straight A's, and is going to college and Dr Drew is like "but you are alone". she looked like she was hit with a ton of bricks and started to cry.
    they she was saying how she doesnt let Joey see the baby alone because she's afraid his drug addicted mother will kidnapp him... and he was all like..."oh i dont think thats going to happen"
    OH because that is SO FUCKING unreasonable?? Dr Drew was like "oh just leave the baby with the grandma"

Alison was my favorite, she had the best head on his shoulders.

Issabella and her man Jairo looked like characters from the board game "Guess Who"

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    did anyone watch the reunion finale special?

WORST reunion special ever. dr drew should have his license revoked. He was so condensing and just plain boooooring.

and with Alison, she was saying how she is doing ok, and she has straight A's, and is going to college and Dr Drew is like "but you are alone". she looked like she was hit with a ton of bricks and started to cry.
    they she was saying how she doesnt let Joey see the baby alone because she's afraid his drug addicted mother will kidnapp him... and he was all like..."oh i dont think thats going to happen"
    OH because that is SO FUCKING unreasonable?? Dr Drew was like "oh just leave the baby with the grandma"

Alison was my favorite, she had the best head on his shoulders.

Issabella and her man Jairo looked like characters from the board game "Guess Who"
    I didn't watch it, but that's horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

the whole damn thing was boring - i was so happy i had DVRed it so i could fast forward. If you catch it or care, then just watch the last 15 of it, Alison's part.

Did anyone watch the new one with the old girls???

Not yet, I recorded it though and I'm going to watch it as soon as I get outta here. Are they a hot mess as usual?

ooommmmgeee!! it's crazy. i don't even know what to think! someone tell me what to feel. amber- i dont' know maci-i love her , it's too early catelynn-gotta see more farrah-hate her already, she treats her parents like shit and i can't stand that

Nice to see that Farrah is still an ungrateful little bitch.

They haven't changed at all. Amber is one of the worst mothers I have ever seen. I can't believe Farrah, she's always talking about being broke. Then she goes and gets a loan for a boob job. Nice. I guess she's balling hardcore now. And I still Maci, Catelynn and Tyler.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    They haven't changed at all. Amber is one of the worst mothers I have ever seen. I can't believe Farrah, she's always talking about being broke. Then she goes and gets a loan for a boob job. Nice. I guess she's balling hardcore now. And I still Maci, Catelynn and Tyler.
    All of this.

Also, although I totally hate Ryan, that question he asked and the way he went on was fucking hilarious to me. I was cracking up. He's only asking what the rest of America is thinking anyways

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    All of this.

Also, although I totally hate Ryan, that question he asked and the way he went on was fucking hilarious to me. I was cracking up. He's only asking what the rest of America is thinking anyways
    God I couldn't stop laughing either. And it was so retarded how Maci was like "just text it to me" And Ryan was trying so hard not to laugh. funny shit.

I like how he was like "I swear on the bible I wasn't being mean, now I know what to say when people ask me". Hahahaha I wouldve asked if Kyle was the missing link. Lol.
    I love Tyler and Caitlynn. If they ever break up, I'll never believe in the power of true love.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    I like how he was like "I swear on the bible I wasn't being mean, now I know what to say when people ask me". Hahahaha I wouldve asked if Kyle was the missing link. Lol.
    I love Tyler and Caitlynn. If they ever break up, I'll never believe in the power of true love.
    If they do, I'm sure it'll be all mutual, peaceful, and friendly since they're both so crazy mature. Seeing what they came from I'm seriously astounded at the way they turned out.

I think Farrah and her mom have made great improvements in their relationship. And I disagree, it seems like she has changed. She's still spoiled but she's making an effort to do the right thing and I can respect that.

Amber and Gary are possibly the most retarded people ever, like, EVER.

Maci....god I still love her.

Tyler and Caitlyn still equal perfection.

leah's new boyfriend? she is apparently dating a race car driver Tyler Blankenship. corey got his new girlfriend pregnant.

Friends of Corey’s girlfriend Amber Scaggs confirm that she is six weeks pregnant with what she believes is Corey’s baby! Poor Leah!

It’s heartbreak after heartbreak for Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer, 19, who will discover soon that her estranged husband, Corey Simms, 20, is going to be a father… AGAIN. But this time it’s not Leah who’s expecting!

Corey’s new girlfriend, single mother to 1-year-old daughter Bralyn, Amber Scaggs, 21, is pregnant and she believes Corey is the father. Friends tell In Touch magazine that Amber, who Corey met on Facebook, went to the Pregnancy Assistance Center North in Conroe, Texas near her home on June 1.

“She took a pregnancy test and it came out positive,” Amber’s friend Kacy Lynn Rogers confirms. “I know that she was with Corey around Easter, and she is approximately six weeks pregnant, so it makes sense.”

But reportedly, neither Leah nor Corey — who are not even divorced yet — know that Amber is expecting! Why not Corey? Well friends admit that the once lovey-dovey couple are currently having major relationship issues — they’re barely speaking!

“She doesn’t have anything to say to him,” says another pal of Amber’s, who also confirms that she is pregnant. “He’s been showing his true colors lately. I don’t even know if Amber will tell him for a while.”

Well, he’s bound to find out NOW!

But who cares how Corey will feel about the new baby, we’re more concerned with Leah — and so are her friends. “She will really flip out,” a pal close to Leah tells In Touch. “She already hates Amber.”

Leah is worried about what kind of affect this will have on Corey’s behavior towards their twins, Aleaah and Aliannah, 18 months. Will a new baby take his attention away from his girls? So sad.

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/06/15/...mber-pregnant/

I'm ashamed to admit this but I think Ryan is super hot. And that chick ^up^ there has rowdy mascara.
    Toodle Loo

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I'm ashamed to admit this but I think Ryan is super hot. And that chick ^up^ there has rowdy mascara.
    noooooooooooo. ryan is not hot. you can see the doucheyness emanating off of him in waves. totally ruins it for me. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    noooooooooooo. ryan is not hot. you can see the doucheyness emanating off of him in waves. totally ruins it for me. lol.
    Ok, you take Gary and I'll keep Ryan.
    Toodle Loo

Speaking of Gary and Ryan, they are showing the TeenMom baby daddies on MTV right now. So far it's lame.
    Toodle Loo

I saw the show today where whats her face goes to baby daddy's grave. Didn't she say all kinds of horrible stuff about him at the beginning of the show and didn't have anything to do with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information