Thread: Roslyn Stoinoff was beat to death by her uncle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Man, this could have been a lot fucking worse!
    I don't know, dude. This is pretty effin bad. i'm still wondering why these people let him near the baby in the first place. I mean, he killed his dog (god only knows wtf he did to the poor thing) and set its remains on fire. Only a psycho would do something like that. But then "sure, man. Here. Hold my kid."? Uh. No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I don't know, dude. This is pretty effin bad. i'm still wondering why these people let him near the baby in the first place. I mean, he killed his dog (god only knows wtf he did to the poor thing) and set its remains on fire. Only a psycho would do something like that. But then "sure, man. Here. Hold my kid."? Uh. No.
    Yea, with a shotgun he can kill you and the baby with one trigger squeeze. Nah, getting those guns away saved lives. I mean, it's just my assumption of the worst, but I can't imagine leaving them there would have meant a better outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    He kind of looks like Bevis and Channing Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, with a shotgun he can kill you and the baby with one trigger squeeze. Nah, getting those guns away saved lives. I mean, it's just my assumption of the worst, but I can't imagine leaving them there would have meant a better outcome.
    Well, yeah. it was definitely a good idea to take the guns away. Damn, this dude is nuts. I want to know more about his history of mental issues. I still can't believe that someone let him near their kid. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

Well, yeah. it was definitely a good idea to take the guns away. Damn, this dude is nuts. I want to know more about his history of mental issues. I still can't believe that someone let him near their kid. Ugh.
    in one of the article's it says is a paranoid schizophrenic and off his meds. http://communitypress.cincinnati.com...sey=nav%7Chead

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    in one of the article's it says is a paranoid schizophrenic and off his meds. http://communitypress.cincinnati.com...sey=nav%7Chead
    I had a horrible feeling he was going to be an unmedicated/self medicating paranoid. Sad.

Thread Information