Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Wasnt there some kind of science to when a person burns up like he did that they had a harder time finding out the alcohol content. Like it comes out higher or something?
    nah, comes out lower, the fire burns up the alcohol content.

i heard there was even vodka sauce in the car!!!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    This has nothing to do with anything really but I went to high school with these guys who died in a car crash- they weren't found until the next morning and they couldn't determine their BAL because there was literally no blood left to test. I started a thread about it but no one cared.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything really but I went to high school with these guys who died in a car crash- they weren't found until the next morning and they couldn't determine their BAL because there was literally no blood left to test. I started a thread about it but no one cared.
    It's always about you, isn't it.

So the idiots are now questioning why the police have this information already when the tox results don't come back for 4-6 weeks and it's all some big conspiracy to make the dude look bad. Considering blood test results only take a few hours to get back if they need them and BAL is a blood test, I'd say rack up another point for the idiots.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    It's always about you, isn't it.
    I do my best.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Yeah, Im not suprised at all that the preliminary BAC was avilable. I think it needed to be released so these idiots will quit saying he had only drank one beer and a girly shot.

All the pages that I was looking at yesterday there were people screaming OMG YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE WAS DRUNK.

Great. Now because of this thread and the "16 year old married to the 51 year old" thread all I can think of is this one jackass skit. Where Johnny Knoxville puts on makeup/prostetics to disguise himself as an old man. Then he starts making out with his 17 year old granddaughter in public.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    My husband is genuinely upset over this guys death. He loves jackass, has all the seasons and movies. Believe it or not, I am not a fan. I did laugh at the toy-car-in-bumhole-episode, though. Maybe thats because I saw it when I was working in xray, and got to experience the joy of someone coming to the emergency room with a foreign object lodged in their colon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    My husband is genuinely upset over this guys death. He loves jackass, has all the seasons and movies. Believe it or not, I am not a fan. I did laugh at the toy-car-in-bumhole-episode, though. Maybe thats because I saw it when I was working in xray, and got to experience the joy of someone coming to the emergency room with a foreign object lodged in their colon.
    hahahaha yea, it is kinda funny when someone comes in with some embarassing thing lodged in an equally embarassing area. xray techs still talk about someone who had a wine opener in their bum. like what is the appeal. its a wine bottle opener.

I think 1 of the reasons why people seem to like Dunn more than some of the others is because he generally seems like the most "normal" one. And of course I use the word normal, loosely when it comes to the jackass crew. Almost like a voice of reason. He definitely seems like the calmest of that hyperactive bunch. Like, if you tried to picture yourself being a part of the jackass crew, a lot of people saw themselves as Ryan Dunn. Someone who is definitely down for the ride, but doesn't necessarily wanna be behind the wheel(yea yea yeah I know. No pun intended though) I mean even in the infamous toy car in the ass skit he was scared to death about what is father would think he wasn't worried about any medical problems, he was genuinely scared about going too far and the repercussions of his parents finding out..

I think the reason he was well loved by fans is because he was the most like us..Sans porcshes and doing 130mph while drunk and etc etc.

I hope that makes sense
    Last edited by yellowCake1; 06-23-2011 at 09:48 AM.

I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I get what Cake said also.

In other news, I just went to Redbox and got the latest Jackass movie.

I will pour some pepsi on the ground for this dead homie.

thanks
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I heard the interview today they did with Bam and it was pretty freaking sad. No matter what, these people have lost their friend. If my best mate died, I would be devastated regardless of how they died. It was a stupid decision but can anyone honestly say they have never done anything fucked up?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I heard the interview today they did with Bam and it was pretty freaking sad. No matter what, these people have lost their friend. If my best mate died, I would be devastated regardless of how they died. It was a stupid decision but can anyone honestly say they have never done anything fucked up?
    I have never driven a porsche 130 mph. No, I can safely say: I have never done anything stupid that actually risked other people's lives. Not once.

I feel bad for Bam, but I also think it's stupid to start calling Ebert ugly and make fun of him for fighting cancer when defending your friend who blew himself up drunk driving....and killed his friend.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    hahahaha yea, it is kinda funny when someone comes in with some embarassing thing lodged in an equally embarassing area. xray techs still talk about someone who had a wine opener in their bum. like what is the appeal. its a wine bottle opener.
    a wine bottle opener my butt hurts just thinking about that. ugh. i'll never forget the dude who had a giant dildo stuck in his b-hole and came through the xray department, laughing and joking with everyone as if everything was normal, saying he had no idea what was wrong with him and he couldnt figure out why his stomach hurt so bad....like, didn't he think we'd see that on the xray?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I have never driven a porsche 130 mph. No, I can safely say: I have never done anything stupid that actually risked other people's lives. Not once.

I feel bad for Bam, but I also think it's stupid to start calling Ebert ugly and make fun of him for fighting cancer when defending your friend who blew himself up drunk driving....and killed his friend.
    I'm not saying what they did wasn't fucked up or wrong. But at least in this case they (luckily) only killed themselves. A split second decision - and I am not just talking about drunk driving - can change a life. And in this case they seriously paid for it.

I'm not saying what they did wasn't fucked up or wrong. But at least in this case they (luckily) only killed themselves. A split second decision - and I am not just talking about drunk driving - can change a life. And in this case they seriously paid for it.
    Yeah, they did, and it sucks they died but I'm not feeling too sad about it. And I definitely don't think the fact they died puts them above reproach, especially when you know how many morons are going to pay tribute to him by drunk driving like 'RIP DUUUDE PARTY ONNNN THE PARTY LIIIVES'.

Yeah, they did, and it sucks they died but I'm not feeling too sad about it. And I definitely don't think the fact they died puts them above reproach, especially when you know how many morons are going to pay tribute to him by drunk driving like 'RIP DUUUDE PARTY ONNNN THE PARTY LIIIVES'.
    This could be a good thing. Hopefully they all crash into their own houses while attempting to drive drunk. Less losers to deal with!

ETA - hopefully they are all juggalos also.
    Last edited by Olivia; 06-22-2011 at 03:37 PM.

This could be a good thing. Hopefully they all crash into their own houses while attempting to drive drunk. Less losers to deal with!

ETA - hopefully they are all juggalos also.
    This is the thing, they aren't. They're high school/freshman guys who idolize the Jackasses. I'm not one of those pearl-clutching assholes but there is a huge difference between the far-fetched connection of movies and music influencing your kids and the guys who do Jackass being like, "don't imitate us but wink wink wink you will be super awesome if you do!'

This is the thing, they aren't. They're high school/freshman guys who idolize the Jackasses. I'm not one of those pearl-clutching assholes but there is a huge difference between the far-fetched connection of movies and music influencing your kids and the guys who do Jackass being like, "don't imitate us but wink wink wink you will be super awesome if you do!'
    Well if they are dumb enough to 'pay tribute' to a celebrity by drink driving, can we not call that natural selection?

Yeah, exactly. Only on the same road going the same speed and drinking the same drinks so they can feel what dunn and zack were going through in their last moments. Only it won't be in a porsche.don't quite make as much money so it can't be completely authentic.

But they don't just kill themselves.

But they don't just kill themselves.
    Is this not all just hypothetical anyway for now? Sure it could happen, but it also may not. And even if it does, it's the fault of the losers who drove drunk, not the fault of Ryan Dunn. It's just like saying video games are responsible for school shootings.

I'm just saying that acting like his drunk driving garners him more sympathy than any other dumb mds article who wraps their car around a tree wasted doesn't fly for me. I feel bad for this guy's friends and family. I feel really bad for his passenger. I feel bad for them and I also think they can't ask why other people are like 'yeah, but he killed himself.'

Thread Information