Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I do not know who this is. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Jeez, that car is completely totalled. I don't mean this in a preachy way...I just honestly don't get it...but I can't get my head around why people would drink and drive. I won't even drive if I have a hangover, because it doesn't feel any safer to me than when I've been drinking. I KNOW I'm impaired and my reactions are shitty.

I feel really sorry for everyone he's left behind, and for his passenger. What a horrible way to go out. :(

Was he married?

Or was he waiting till he met me?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    his Porsche flew over a guardrail i

I don't believe it...Look at the story..

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pa., slammed into a tree and burst into flames, according to local police...
    Dunn's passenger -- who hasn't been identified -- was also killed.
    Dunn was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.

There is something, scientifically not right about this man's death....
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Crash Kills Ryan Dunn Of MTV's Jackass
    Police: 2 Dead In Wreck, Speed Was Possible Factor

WEST GOSHEN, Pa. - Ryan Dunn of MTV's "Jackass" series died in an early morning crash Monday in Chester County, Pa., police have confirmed.

West Goshen Township police said they got the call of an automobile crash around 2:38 a.m. Upon arrival, police found a 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 "off the road and in the woods that was fully engulfed in flames."

Dunn was the registered owner of the vehicle and its driver, according to police, who went on to say in a news release that "preliminary investigation revealed that speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident."

Police added that they're awaiting positive identification before releasing the passenger's identity.

MTV issued this statement to its Twitter account late Monday morning: "We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family."

MTV News encouraged fans to share condolences with the Dunn and "Jackass" families at this link .

Earlier Monday, Fox 29 News spoke to April Margera, mother of "Jackass" star Bam Margera, who said she was told Dunn died in the wreck. She went on to say that he was like a son to her and called her every Mother's Day.

April Margera gave the name of a second person who died in the crash, but Fox 29 News is withholding that name until police confirm the ID. She said she did not know who was driving and there may have been a third occupant (police have not mentioned a third occupant).

The crash kept Route 322 closed between New Street and Pottstown Pike for much of the morning. Motorists were advised to use Ashbridge Street to avoid the closure before the road reopened around 9:30 a.m.

TMZ is reporting that just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on his Twitter account showing himself drinking with friends.

The Associated Press said a phone message left for Dunn's manager wasn't immediately returned.

Dunn, 34, appeared in all three of the "Jackass" movies, the latest being "Jackass 3D." He also had a one-season run with a show of his own, called "Homewrecker," on which he helped practical jokes victims get revenge.

Dunn also recently hosted a show called "Proving Ground" on the G4 cable network.

Here's how MTV described his career: "Dunn kicked off his career doing crazy stunts and skateboard tricks in a series of online videos, which eventually led to his part in MTV's 'Jackass' in 2000. The daredevil was a key member of the crew, appearing in 'Jackass' spin-offs like 'Viva La Bam' and 'Bam's Unholy Union,' as Bam's sidekick and often acting as the voice of reason within the zany crew. ... He even took a stab at Hollywood, with a role in non-'Jackass' projects like the Jessica Simpson flick 'Blonde Ambition' and on the NBC procedural staple 'Law & Order: SVU.'"

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/enter...ss_Star_062011

Lazarus, please do everyone a favor and Heaven's Gate yourself. Thank you, in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pa., slammed into a tree and burst into flames, according to local police...
    Dunn was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.

:sigh: The car was on fire when emergency help arrived. It was very possible they were burned beyond recognition but still had "bodies". I fail to see the conspiracy here. Then again, you fail to spell it out.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Your brand of science says that abortions cause cancer

There is also something scientifically not right about your god. We all choose what we want to believe, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Do you mean if the car was on fire, there wouldn't have been bodies to pull from the wreckage? I don't see where there's room for a conspiracy here really.

Lazarus leave it to the professionals.

It makes sense and is obvious to sane people.

West Goshen Township police said they got the call of an automobile crash around 2:38 a.m. Upon arrival, police found a 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 "off the road and in the woods that was fully engulfed in flames."

Something is not right about this News Report...his body should have been toasted to a burnt bread.. beyond visible recognized

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Lazarus leave it to the professionals.

It makes sense and is obvious to sane people.
    No truth in the news, and no news of the truth....

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Something is not right about this News Report...his body should have been toasted to a burnt bread.. beyond visible recognized
    Not necessarily - one of those reports mentions a "witness on the scene", so there were people present other than the people in the car. Maybe he was pulled out before the car caught fire.

So because the car was engulfed in flames, you think the bodies instantly melted away? I'm sure a good portion of his body was burned, but it's possible for the car to be in flames and his body still be basically in tact. I mean, it's not like they just let the car burn. They tried to put it out asap I'm guessing.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
    Not necessarily - one of those reports mentions a "witness on the scene", so there were people present other than the people in the car. Maybe he was pulled out before the car caught fire.
    Well I'm might be in the wrong on this case...I always fear that one of the Jackass showcast members would die from a terrible accident, but not off screen...

May the Lord have mercy upon his soul, during his judgement time...

I'm not really sure what you're setting out to prove by that video. The fire department in that video just sat there and watched the car burn, leading me to believe they knew that there wasn't anyone in the car.
    Also, who would gain by reporting a "hoax" of this guy's death?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

Local ‘Jackass’ star Ryan Dunn dies in Chesco wreck

By Jeremy Roebuck and Kathleen Brady Shea
    INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS
    Jackass star Ryan Dunn, known for his gross-out, daredevil stunts on the MTV reality show, was killed in a car crash along Route 322 early Monday, West Goshen Township police said.
    Investigators believe Dunn, 34, of West Chester, was driving his Porsche 911 GT3 just after 2:30 a.m. when it veered off the road's westbound lanes just before the Pottstown Pike exit. The vehicle flipped over a guard rail, careened into a wooded area and burst into pieces before erupting in flames.
    "There were pieces all over the place," West Goshen Township police Chief Michael J. Carroll said.
    Both Dunn and his passenger were severely burned, according to a statement issued by officers. Investigators identified Dunn through his hair and tattoos but so far the identity of the second person has not been determined, police said. Autopsies are scheduled for later Monday.
    Preliminary investigation revealed that speed might have contributed to the wreck, police said, but it remained unclear whether alcohol might also have played a role. Dunn appears to have posted a photo of himself drinking with friends on his Twitter account less than two hours before the collision.
    Dunn moved to West Chester as a teen, and was part of the crazy-stunt crew on MTV's Jackass series from 2000 to 2002, then in various Jackass films.
    In the first one - Jackass: The Movie - he performed a memorable stunt involving a toy car, a condom, his rectum, and a trip to a doctor's office involving x-rays.
    Jackass was created when Johnny Knoxville joined forces with Bam Magera, a pro skateboarder from West Chester, who had a group of stuntsters, including Dunn, called the CKY Crew - for "Camp Kill Yourself."
    Dunn also played himself in other reality shows, including Viva La Bam, Homewrecker and Commando VIP, according to imdb.com.
    Hours after officers had cleared the scene, fans still flocked to the crash site drawn by reports of Dunn's death spreading across the Internet. Passersby dodged traffic on the 55-mile-per-hour road in hopes of scoring a peek.
    Even though remains of Dunn's vehicle had been removed, evidence of its fiery end was everywhere. A fallen tree lay alongside the road, taken down by the wrecked vehicle. Another stood nearby burned black up to its highest limbs by the vehicle fire, officers said.
    Township police dispatched officers again to the area to control traffic gathering at the site.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/enterta...#ixzz1PpvyQuKp
    Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Amy's taste > Tara's

Well I'm might be in the wrong on this case...I always fear that one of the Jackass showcast members would die from a terrible accident, but not off screen...

May the Lord have mercy upon his soul, during his judgement time...
    Unless you live in a monastery, this kind of talk is blasphemous.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Oh crap, I agree with Lazarus.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Least surprising death of the year award nominee?

Thread Information