Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall took her own life and her remains were not found for three years

Re: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall - missing since April 25 09

Thank you Dazz for creating the MySpace page for Kellie!

i feel like kellie's mom and puf may have been in cahoots somehow: why didn't he call the bff until six days after kellie went missing? how come the mom had access to EVERYTHING and cleared out kellie's belongings before the police had time to search the apartment for clues if puf notified authorities ~so promptly~? why did kellie's quasi-estranged mother learn about the disappearance before longtime bff -- even if neither had a particularly strong relationship with kellie at the time of her disappearance?

maybe puf and mommie dearest did some short-term trysting that turned sinister.

very sad story, regardless of what ultimately happened.

"I have been wondering about Kellie's brother Tommy. Is it possible that he angered someone he was in jail with and they targeted Kellie? is it possible that a family or friend of the guy Tommy stabbed (Kellie says it was in self defense) in that nightclub decided to get revenge and used Kellie to get that revenge?  Sure.. its all a possiblity."

When I found out about Kellie, I thought the same thing. Tommy stabbed a guy who was talking to his girlfriend at the time and was NOT in self defense but in pure jealousy. He pleaded guilty and is serving 25 to life. The person he killed was very sweet, loved and had many friends. A lot of people are very angry about what Tommy did. It doesn't seem too far fetch to look into revenge and going after the only person Tommy cared for - Kellie. Also Tommy pissing off someone in jail could have caused this. If she wrote him, which I'm sure she did, could have a return address making it easy for an enemy of Tommy's to stalk and find her

I knew both Tommy and Kellie. In my opinion, they both have major mental issues cause by there mother's ABUSIVE nature. She NUTS! I have seen the psysical scars - sickening. Belinda should be ashamed of herself and stop playing innocent!

Someone else posted that they thought it was weird that her mom took all of Kellie's things and will not give them to the police. How wacko is that? That's another lead I would take on!

Calling Detective Dan....calling Detective Dan....are you in Dan La Woo?  

Bet he could crack this case.   He's not afraid to follow every lead, including the crazy ones from this site.  

ETA:  Truthbetold, I didn't mean that your lead was crazy.  I was referring to another missing persons thread on this site.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

kimtishaaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19771.msg1726402#msg1726402 date=1285901795]
    kimtishaaaaaa
    [/quote]

Oh, do you hate this thread as much as I do?

ETA: I have managed to avoid posting in here until now.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19771.msg1726433#msg1726433 date=1285904060]

[/quote]

X2 for sure!! 

Bumping this thread. I went to have a look if puf had added anything else on his LJ and it's been deleted.

http://puf-almighty.livejournal.com/198355.html

Sooooo none of you solved this in my absence...

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayalet View Post
    Sooooo none of you solved this in my absence...
    Damn it. I forgot all about this thread. Looks like he's on reddit now.

submitted 4 days ago by puf_almighty
    If I mix ethanol and petroleum ether, I get an interface, but if I mix ethanol, acetone, and petroleum ether, I get no interface. This indicates to me that acetone is kinda halfway soluble between the two. But it's obviously not a surfactant. So is it fair to call it "amphiphilic, but not a surfactant"? And would an explanation of the difference between "amphiphilic" and "surfactant" be the presence of a very hydrophilic and a very hydrophobic group in a surfactant?
    http://www.reddit.com/search?q=puf_almighty
    Last edited by Seraphim; 02-11-2012 at 10:56 AM.

These remains are only a mile from where Kellie went missing.

http://www.kvue.com/home/APD-More-hu...184153481.html

Austin police say more human remains have been found at a Southeast Austin construction site where a bone was discovered Tuesday.
    In a press conference Wednesday afternoon, Austin police once again confirmed the bones that have been found are from a human. They say they don't know the sex, age, or ethnicity of the remains, though they did say a skull was part of what was found. Police hope to identify the person by their dental records.
    Police say it's too early to tell if there are any signs of trauma on the remains. They will know more after the Travis County Medical Examiner does an autopsy Thursday.
    A construction crew found the human remains while doing a construction survey in the 7100 block of East Riverside Drive, just west of the Ben White Boulevard intersection. Police believe the bones could have been there for anywhere between three months to several years.
    When asked if the location was a homeless camp, Austin police said no.
    If you have any information about this case, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 472-TIPS.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Oh gosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    These remains are only a mile from where Kellie went missing.

If you have any information about this case, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 472-TIPS.
    I hope Kellie's friend is aware and has notified the police. IIRC the Austin PD didn't seem too responsive regarding her case.

I think of her every time I drive past a Waffle House, hoping that she got a ride to somewhere for a fresh start.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Apparently kellies case has been removed from namus and it says she has been found.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14569/8

But no word on dead/alive etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Apparently kellies case has been removed from namus and it says she has been found.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14569/8

But no word on dead/alive etc?
    I was hoping to check the Internet Wayback Machine to see the last edit to her NAMUS case page -- so we could figure out when her case was marked as closed -- but it doesn't have an archive of that site.

It has to be recent, though; because I just looked at it at the end of February when those remains were found. DRAMA!
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Oh god this thread is like the Pre-Morgan crazy pit.

Yeah it's weird for sure. The NAMUS definitely says "found" but her "missing" FB is still active with friends & family saying she IS still missing. Her (adoptive??)mother's been active on that FB, but I don't know, maybe no-one on that FB has legal next-of-kin access to status updates. Which is an awful thought. It's hard enough for next-of-kin with their limited legal right to know. So many people lose contact with their families, if the only ones who care enough to keep searching aren't considered to have a legal right to know anything, it must be impossible dealing with official missing persons services. I hope someone's able to cut through the red tape & find out for them. With nothing but the word "found", they can't know whether to be happy & excited or completely gutted. How fucking horrible for them all. I really hope it's good news.

My guess is she was found in a deteriorated mental condition and has been since hospitalized, which is why there's no obituary.

The NAMUS record for the recently located remains has a box ticked for pending DNA comparison a few pages in. So it can't be her, can it? They wouldn't list her as "found" if there was still stuff pending? Hopefully Bowie's right, one way or another. I'm hoping she just wanted to escape certain people in her life & she's doing great far, far away.

Kellies charley project page has also been removed.....

It was posted on her Missing FB page yesterday that they discovered her remains not far from the Waffle House in 2013 and that the mother knew, but did not tell anyone. They said it was suicide :(

https://www.facebook.com/KellieHallisMissing
    Last edited by jnicole; 03-30-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Wow. That's actually so fucked up, that her mom knew what happened and didn't tell her friends who were desperately worried about her.

From the FB page:
    I am not going to sugar coat this - sorry if it seems blunt and to the point - ***Remains were found by land surveyors in fall/winter of 2012 on some land not too far from the Waffle House - They were positively identified as being the remains of Kellie Hall - it was not foul play or an accident - she took her own life. Kellie's mother Belinda claimed the remains sometime in 2013. Unfortunately Belinda did not notify me or anyone else I know to say Kellie had been found (she had her reasons and I have discussed some things with her and I totally understand her decision to keep it quiet for a while) - I found out after receiving some information from someone recently so I called detectives earlier this week myself to confirm some things and ask some questions.

So for those of you who have been actively sharing this and other pages and links pertaining to Kellie being missing - and for those of you who have been actively or even occasionally helping with the search to find Kellie with your flyers, your searches, your postings on web sites, your fact searching & finding etc. I THANK YOU so much for all your help, your time, your caring, concern, and love for Kellie - whether you actually knew Kellie or not - Thank you So Much !!!- You can stop searching now and try to find some peace and sense of closure. **** A special Thanks to Kellie's friend Terri for everything (she did so much to help find Kellie and to keep hope alive) also special Thanks to the band GWAR for all the missing person flyers of Kellie that you passed out at your Texas shows! **** If you are a friend or family member coming on this page/post to bitch about my announcing this news publicly - you may as well keep it to yourself - I thought long and hard once I knew the whole truth of things and everyone who has helped and been concerned about Kellie deserves to know she has been found and the search for his now officially over. R.I.P. KELLIE HALL
    ~~~~~ Love Dazz
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wow. That's actually so fucked up, that her mom knew what happened and didn't tell her friends who were desperately worried about her.
    I agree. What reasons could she have for withholding the info?

Thread Information