Thread: od's and suicides left and right

od's and suicides left and right

so when i first looked at this site, the one thing that popped out at me most are all the suicides and od's in like kids that are 13,14,15, etc. wtf? i'm no prude, and i've done some stupid shit in my life, but they've done more at their age than i have in my 21 year life span!?!?! or better yet, all the other people who are like shot or beaten to death or some crap like that. i can understand the deaths by car accidents or drunk drivers, but being beaten to death by a damn hammer! omg! wtf?!?!
    This is me, sorry if you don't like it!

Re: od's and suicides left and right

its magic!

twinkle twinkle

[quote author=lumbrjck1209 link=topic=1113.msg39663#msg39663 date=1156876954]
    so when i first looked at this site, the one thing that popped out at me most are all the suicides and od's in like kids that are 13,14,15, etc. wtf? i'm no prude, and i've done some stupid shit in my life, but they've done more at their age than i have in my 21 year life span!?!?! or better yet, all the other people who are like shot or beaten to death or some crap like that. i can understand the deaths by car accidents or drunk drivers, but being beaten to death by a damn hammer! omg! wtf?!?!

[/quote]
    Crazy shit, huh? Kids these days are wild.

i almost feel sheltered but i'm not. but the first suicide that i ever heard of wasn't until high school, kids are crazy...shit!
    This is me, sorry if you don't like it!

The stuff kids get up to these days... believe me, I know. My 15th year was insane and enough to give my mother a stroke if she'd had any idea.

When I read things like that it makes me wonder about what goes on in these kid's heads... I know that I was a jackass as a teenager but DAMN. When I did stupid crap it was yelling out of car windows at people, going to the gas station and paying for $6.66 in gas with change (hey, I lived in a small town and had no life)...not shooting heroin or playing Russian Roulette.
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

I'm 27 so it wasn't that long ago that I was in school.  The stuff junior high and highschool kids do now is craaaazy compared to the stuff we used to do.  I mean, everybody probably dabbled into some acid and shrooms and pot and stuff.  We'd giggle at a party if a couple kids took off and went to someone's room to goof around.  But now, some of these 6th graders have done more than I've done 10 yrs out of highschool.  It's crazy.  They're growing up too fast, and maybe sometimes the OD's and the suicides are the only solution for some of these kids.

i was a wild child from about 15-18... had done alot of retarded stuff... im 23 now.. if it matters.. i think it has alot to do with how a child is raised..... im not saying solely... but it does... i know the little church girls can go off n commit suicide or OD.... but its not as common as the chick whos dad raped her.. and whos mom died when she was 3.

i also think it has alot to do with where the child lives and what they are exposed too. also how empressionable they are

I think it is ultimately the parents faults... I mean gheeesh. How much of this happened 20 years ago ? I would love to see the Stats on that.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

The problem is, there's more STUFF around...No kid uses their imagination anymore. It's TV, video games, movies, constant frigging stimulation. It's a MORE, NOW, FASTER culture and to be frank, an actual childhood gets lost real quick after about 5 years old.

Kids are aging faster and faster. Not only socially, but physically as well. ( I'd say more, but it'll go way off topic...I'm talking about how puberty begins years earlier than it did in our parents' and grandparents' generations). I think it's a crazy hormonal and societal mind freak for some kids that don't have a totally strong background.

I think the way I was raised by my mother contributed to the fact I'm alive.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

These things were not being published years ago.
    Life is a temporary problem, but there is a permanent solution. A prescription for everyone? No doubt.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=1113.msg40221#msg40221 date=1156909411]
    I'm 27 so it wasn't that long ago that I was in school.Â* The stuff junior high and highschool kids do now is craaaazy compared to the stuff we used to do.Â* I mean, everybody probably dabbled into some acid and shrooms and pot and stuff.Â* We'd giggle at a party if a couple kids took off and went to someone's room to goof around.Â* But now, some of these 6th graders have done more than I've done 10 yrs out of highschool.Â* It's crazy.Â* They're growing up too fast, and maybe sometimes the OD's and the suicides are the only solution for some of these kids.
    [/quote]

It's true; every generation gets more &amp; more fucked up. It's because basically the stress that's put on kids gets worse &amp; worse, &amp; ignorance to mental health &amp; drug addiction, shit like that, is higher and higher. I'm 15 myself, &amp; I tried to commit suicide after years &amp; years of bipolar &amp; serious medical problems. Luckily I pussied out after I thought about it, I realized I didnt want to become another fucking has-been with people crying over my death [tried to OD, but my tolerance to the shit I was taking was so high after having to take pain killers for years that i probably wouldn't have suceeded anyway]. Some of the kids that went to my middle school were doing sexual things left &amp; right, some were cutting themselves for the attention [one of the more annoying things there], some were just plain whores. I mean it's like a huge buildup over the years, with the media &amp; the drugs getting worse, the pressures from peers, all of it builds up to make generations just get worse and worse until this is what we're left with. It's sad.

I know, I'm very positive aren't I?

I swear, when I have teenage kids myself... I'm going to be one paranoid mother. O.o

kids haven't changed, they have always done crazy shit..what has changed is information technology, what used to happen in other states either took day's to find out or you just never heard of it. now 2 min. after it happens it every where.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

i tell ya i dont know where i would be if it wasnt for my dog talking me outta stuff constantly ....ive tracked down all but one person that got dogs from that litter and all say there dogs talked to them and helped them greatly , hummm maybe ill try to track david down again one day and see how his dog was

Thats nice your dog talks to you keep listening............YOU FUCKIN NUT
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1113.msg40310#msg40310 date=1156939204]
    kids haven't changed, they have always done crazy shit..what has changed is information technology, what used to happen in other states either took day's to find out or you just never heard of it. now 2 min. after it happens it every where.
    [/quote]

Good point. It's true, people now a days are hearing things faster.....Another person wrote shit like this didn't happen when they were that age, and it was over 10 yrs ago, when they were a teen, I'm about to be 21 and I still didn't hear some shit like that. Of course I only hung out with a certain group of people and really didn't concern myself with what other people were doing. I'm sure everyone was sleeping with everyone else, but like I said crap like that didn't matter to us!
    This is me, sorry if you don&#039;t like it!

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=1113.msg40221#msg40221 date=1156909411]
    I'm 27 so it wasn't that long ago that I was in school.Â* The stuff junior high and highschool kids do now is craaaazy compared to the stuff we used to do.Â* I mean, everybody probably dabbled into some acid and shrooms and pot and stuff.Â* We'd giggle at a party if a couple kids took off and went to someone's room to goof around.Â* But now, some of these 6th graders have done more than I've done 10 yrs out of highschool.Â* It's crazy.Â* They're growing up too fast, and maybe sometimes the OD's and the suicides are the only solution for some of these kids.
    [/quote]
    EXACTLY!! I agree totally with you on that one! I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Please people, no smart remarks about my language skills.
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

the od's and suicides are my fav's

to the left, to the left.&nbsp; everything you own in a box to the left...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Thread Information