Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
Pics?
No way. I've been on MDS long enough to know what happens to women who take selfies on cliffs. I got a few shots of the prairie at the scenic mound, but I don't do cliffs. Nope, nope, nope. Funny, I wanted to post a photo of the prairie from the mound, and on my phone, I can't tell which one it is because ALL of my photos are flat, wide prairies! I have to wait to download it and see the time/date stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
Enjoy every minute! I wish I was with you guys. If you guys are driving thru Colorado tell Mr Tisha to drive Loveland Pass off I-70.......and Independance Pass. Both roads take you up to the Continental Divide, cool shit no doubt. I sent you my number so you can text me whn you get to Vegas looking forward to meeting you guys.
We're having a blast! We do a Great American Road Trip every two years and focus on a different area of the country and a different theme. This year is the Niblings Tour because we're visiting a lot of nieces and nephews. Mr. Tisha does all the driving and I'm in charge of finding places to eat along the route, Siri Queries, and Pointing Out Things Mr. T Can?t Look At Because He's Busy Driving Damnit. I think he will agree that I have faithfully performed my duties well.

I'm blessed with a husband who gladly indulges my penchant for historic sites and roadside oddities; and while we sadly won't get to Loveland this trip (been there, Loved it!), in one week, we have seen some amazing and ingenius roadside folk art, architecture, and history. We travel all over Europe, North America, and places in between - and my favorite trip is always our semi-annual Great American Road Trip.