Thread: 20 people were killed in a limousine accident in Schoharie, N.Y.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

20 people were killed in a limousine accident in Schoharie, N.Y.

I hope I'm putting this in the right place. There are too many to put into "Submit A Death" but I hope someone will transfer to Article Archive. I live less than a hour from this place and I'm hoping no one I know was involved. I wish a safe journey for their souls.

https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/...state-new-york

SCHOHARIE, N.Y. (WRGB/AP) -- New York State Police report 20 are dead after a two-car crash in upstate New York reportedly involving a wedding limousine.

The crash occurred Saturday in Schoharie. The Albany Times Union reported one of the cars involved was a limousine to be carrying a wedding party.

Police reported the crash happened just before 2 p.m. and initially they recognized there were "multiple fatalities." The accident occurred outside Apple Barrel Country Store, a popular tourist location.

Some of the injured were flown to Albany Medical Center Hospital. The National Transportation Safety Board is conducting an investigation.

Police are holding a media availability Sunday at 3 p.m. to provide more information on the accident.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 10-07-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Thread Information