https://www.dps.texas.gov/mpch/Missi...-20182-07-26PM

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Aut...485398621.html

A Nevada family is holding on to hope that their loved one is safe. Nineteen-year-old Caitlin Denison has not been seen or heard from since January.

"This isn't like her,? Caitlin?s sister, Rachael Denison said. ?We would never go this long without talking, that?s why I know something is wrong."

The last thing Denison told her family is that she was flying to Midland with a man she had just met. A man Caitlin?s family knows nothing about; they don?t? know what his name is nor even what he looks like.

Even more troubling, the last words Rachael remembers her sister saying on the other end of the phone: "She said 'this guy makes me scared for my life.??

Rachael says Caitlin met a man in her hometown, Reno, six months ago and flew back with him to Midland.

"She didn't tell anyone his name. We know nothing and that?s what makes it so frustrating," she said.

Six months later, Rachael wishes she could go back and stop Caitlin from leaving.

"I would tackle her to the ground and tell her no, do whatever I could to stop her," she said.

Rachael says she and her family are trying to stay positive, but they fear something horrible has happened to Caitlin.

"What if she?s hurt, or he trafficked her? And she can?t get to us? Those are the thoughts we?re living with because we just don?t know," she said.

DPS say the mystery man, still yet to be identified, boarded the plane with Caitlin. Another road-block: the Denison?s do not know the flight number and have not been able to check airport surveillance footage.

Caitlin is described as being 5' tall and weighing 120 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair.

She has a tattoo on her left knuckle of the word 'Alien' and the letter 'M', a tattoo on her right forearm of a libra scale, two piercings in her nose on each side, a piercing on her bottom lip, a tongue piercing and medusa piercing, and scars on her legs and arms.

------

I'm so confused as to why they can't find the airline and flight she took and figure out who was on the plane with her?