Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
I'm not twisting anything. You said what you said, and after living in that region I am telling you it's racist. I also knew (as I posted above) that you would say that about eating that kind of food. I used it as an example to show you what kind of racist remark you were making...I didn't say you did or didn't eat any of that.

I don't care if your mechanic doesn't have a problem with it, he's probably just being nice because you are a customer. It's very offensive. I have plenty of friends from that region, and they would be hurt if they heard someone say that about them...but they would also expect it from Americans.

No, I think it's Americans who have a problem...all races, but definitely not all people. My BIL, who is African American said "as long as it isn't us, I don't care if they get discriminated against", and I have heard that sentiment from other minorities...and I've heard white people just be racist all around in general on the subject.
Associating foods with different races is not racism. Black people love fried chicken, indians love curry, filipinos love lumpia, puerto ricans love rice n beans, italians love pasta n sauce. You're fuckn crazy if you think thats racist.

My mechanic is not offended when I call him red dot and I am not offended when he tells me my people eat crickets and grasshoppers. We go at each other all the time we laugh and make fun of each other, the only people who get offended are the ones not involved they are always the ones who say "hey, you cannot say that to him its racist and offensive". Sideline muthafuckas are always the ones who have the issue.

Why did you need to say African American when referring to your BIL?, why not say black man? When speaking of whites you said white people, not italian americans or german americans or polish americans....you simply said white....but when speaking of your BIL you had the need to point out Africa, is that not racist? White people always have the need to let blacks know "hey buddy, hey pal.... youre from Africa".