Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes? Which ones? Pros/cons?

I just subscribed to Globein. I haven't received my first box yet, but I can't wait to receive it!

Treat yourself to authentic, hand-made products from around the world that support remote artisans and farmers, delivered to you each month.
I'm also thinking about subscribing to Book of the Month Club and Once Upon a Book Club.

Book of the Month is the best way to discover and read the best new books each month.
Once Upon a Book Club was created by the owner/designer Michelle Wolett of Chick Lit Designs and Once Upon a BookCase. Always being an avid reader, and an entrepreneur, Michelle finds herself inspired by books.

Once Upon a Book Club was dreamed up after recently reading "The Nightingale" by Kristin Hannah. She found herself in a different world when reading the book and once it was over she immediately became inspired. What if we could create something that makes you feel like you were physically a part of that world? You become so engrossed by your book and then open a package to find an item that was just mentioned in the book. It would feel like the reader is really there! Michelle's mind started brainstorming and she came up with the Once Upon a Book Club.

It not only allows readers to fully integrate into the story but also gives them a "Book Club" community. Where they can log onto Instagram and discuss the book with other members each month. There is something magical about turning words of a book into an actual physical object. It's like bringing the book to life.