Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
I am pretty sure this is her FB - https://www.facebook.com/sarah.roecker.9

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Find...ecker/?fref=ts

Officers are looking for a Beaverton woman after family members reported her missing on Monday.

Sarah Roecker?s cell phone was last linked to a tower outside of Gresham, but has since been turned off. There has been no activity on the 52-year-old?s bank accounts, police said.

Beaverton Police said she could be in danger, as she left a lengthy suicide note behind and sent family members several text messages with photos of headstones.

Roecker was last seen leaving her apartment overnight Sunday. She should be driving her maroon 2008 Honda Civic with Oregon Crater Lake plates CL04462.

Family members say Roecker is about 5-foot 2-inches tall, 190 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

If you have seen her, please call investigators at (503) 629-0111.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Have-...289183731.html
I read somewhere that they found her car, but I can't find the info again.
Okay, found it on the FB group

2/27
I know many of you have been wondering about the progress of the search for Sarah. Here is what we know from the professionals.
The area where Sarah?s car was found has been thoroughly searched by the Sheriff and SAR teams many times, both nearby and more than a mile in each direction. The probable/possible places have been thoroughly covered. She is not in a place that is accessible via visual inspection or k9 nose. Before another search happens, they need to figure out where else she possibly could be. She could have made it to the river and now be way down stream. She could have covered herself up in forest debris. She could be on the very VERY steep slope leading down to the river. She could have walked and walked further than ANYONE imagined.
Just because there aren't "official" searches doesn't mean that she has been forgotten. There are weather conditions that need to be just right for actual searches to take place. This includes temperature at the search site, precipitation and winds. The search site does not have the same weather we have here in the Portland area. The search teams conduct strategical meetings behind the scenes and discuss things that are not shared publicly. They have been keeping an eye on the weather and the winds?neither which are favorable this time of year, but when they are, they expect to actively search.
We have information about the Sheriff and SAR teams who are coordinating these searches. These people are compassionate, hardworking and good people who are dedicated and deeply care about finding Sarah. They are taking steps daily and are committed to this search until Sarah is found.
Typically, if someone is accessible the K9 units would have picked up the scent. Again, this points to Sarah being in a place that is not easily accessible. They have reviewed and reviewed the areas covered and keep working on where to search next.
The Sheriff and SAR teams understand and feel our need to bring Sarah home?and in many ways they personally feel the families pain!
The Sheriffs office cautions the non-professionals. They understand our need to find Sarah. The terrain they are searching is extremely remote and very treacherous. And, in all likelihood a non-professional entering the woods untrained/unprepared will result in someone getting hurt, lost or possibly losing their own life. This is a GREAT concern to the family.
The family is very thankful for your continued support and love!!!
They encourage you all to please continue to send prayers and inspirational posts. Please share the happy stories, pictures and moments you've shared with Sarah.
Also, please keep the Sheriff and SAR teams in your prayers as they work hard in bringing Sarah home.

One last thing Boom. Here are all my posts. Please tell me what part of them were sadistic, demeaning etc. All I did was post PUBLIC information and attempted to start a conversation.