Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Morgue Attendant Had Sex With Corpse Of Murdered Woman

Re: Morgue Attendant Had Sex With Corpse Of Murdered Woman

That's so sad.

Thanks for posting the pictures. I was curious what the guy looked like.
    <br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

UPDATE - NECROPHILIAC MORGUE WORKER JUST FOUND GUILTY AFTER PLEADING NO CONTEST TO HAVING SEX WITH CORPSE

CINCINNATI -- A man accused of having sex with a murder victim's body more than 20 years ago has pleaded no contest.

Kenneth Douglas made the plea in court on Thursday. A judge then found him guilty.

Douglas is accused of sexually assaulting the body of 19-year-old Karen Range, who was murdered during an attempted rape Aug. 19, 1982, at her Roselawn home.

The man who killed her, David Steffen, had stated that he didn't rape Range, and recent DNA testing showed he was not the one who sexually assaulted her.

Douglas' DNA, given after a drug conviction last year, was a match for the DNA found on Range.

Investigators said that Douglas was working as a Hamilton County morgue attendant when Range’s body had been at the lab for testing, and prosecutors said he removed her body from a refrigeration unit and sexually assaulted it.

Douglas will undergo a psychological evaluation prior to sentencing on Sept. 30. He faces a maximum of 18 months in prison.

http://www.wlwt.com/cnn-news/17389773/detail.html

[quote author=A Midnight Dreary link=topic=15373.msg994672#msg994672 date=1220572486]
    [i][b]

Douglas' DNA, given after a drug conviction last year, was a match for the DNA found on Range.

[/quote]

If he'd only have worn protection... Ugh stuff like this makes me scared for when my 6 month old grows up and he has to be subject to this kind of thing on the news.

Thread Information