Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalee Holloway, missing since May 30 2005

the color nine

Natalee Holloway

The Associated Press is reporting police have once again arrested three suspects in the 2005 disappearance of then 18-year-old Alabama high schooler Natalee Holloway.

Re: Joran van der Sloot & Kalpoe Bros arrested and released - Natalee Holloway

I wonder what kind of evidence they got to re-arrest these guys. Hopefully they'll announce it soon.

Olivia

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=11061.msg621159#msg621159 date=1195683273]
    Does anyone else remember Van der Sloot's MySpace profile? I do. I'm sure it's been deleted by now however.

[/quote]

About me:
    First of all, if this about the Holloway case I will not respond. I have been proven not to have any involvement. Please leave me and my family alone. Please get on with you life as I am getting on with mine. Thank you Anyways, I love soccer, surfing, WOMEN, Aruba, i just usually like to hang out with my friends, play on my X-Box 360, and drink have a good time..I like to go out clubbing on the weekends....

Olivia

I wish they would just tell the police what they did with her body and then this can all be done with!

the color nine

Maybe someone did.  The news said the police stated they had substantial evidence but haven't said what it is yet.

And His Father's His Hero.... For Helping Him Dump The Body???
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Olivia

I moved this to the article discussion.  If he is found not guilty I will remove it

Nice friend list he has there. 

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=11061.msg621167#msg621167 date=1195683582]
    I wish they would just tell the police what they did with her body and then this can all be done with!
    [/quote]

Here, here!

I just can't put my finger on it but van der Sloot has something about him that is so freaking creepy...

Yeah, I know, you can't convict on creepiness factor; if that were the case, we'd all be in deep shit.

Hopefully the Holloway family, some day, will have some closure.

Seems his profile is set to private:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =88422124

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Olivia

I found this timeline  -
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/stories/2007/11/21/hollowaytimeline_1122.html

May 30, 2005: 18-year-old Natalee Holloway of Alabama disappears while vacationing on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

June 2005: About 2,000 volunteers —- mostly tourists —- join Dutch marines, Aruban police and FBI agents from Miami in the search for Holloway, in the first two weeks after she vanished.

June 2005: Dutch national Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are arrested on suspicion of their involvement with Holloway's disappearance. No formal charges are filed.

June 2005: Police arrest the father of Joran van der Sloot, Paul van der Sloot, saying he may have knowledge of her disappearance. He was released a few days later when a judge ruled there wasn't enough evidence to hold him.

July 2005: The Kalpoe brothers jailed in the disappearance of Holloway are freed on the orders of a judge. Joran van der Sloot is held for 60 more days. The judge cites insufficient evidence. All three have denied any role in Holloway's disappearance. Van der Sloot has said he dropped her off at her hotel and never saw her again.

August 2005: Kalpoe brothers are re-arrested on suspicion of involvement, with unidentified "other people," in premeditated murder and rape.

September 2005: Van der Sloot and the Kalpoes are released from jail in Aruba.

December 2005: Alabama governor calls for a boycott of Aruba, a move endorsed by Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue. The boycott fails to get support from the U.S. State Department.

November 2007: The three young men are re-arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resultd in the death of Holloway.

I've been watching this case since she first disappeared and I always thought he had something to do with it, I think he killed her the night he said he left her on the beach. BUT if he is found innocent I'm prepared to eat my words. I do wonder what they found though.

mydeathspace

Van der Sloot even sounds evil IMO.

the color nine

They have eight days to prove the evidence is enough to hold them.  I wonder what they had to give as far as evidence to detain them.  What a strange legal system they have.

The Kalpoe brothers were being interrogated by Aruban police Wednesday, Aruba prosecutor Dop Kruimel told CNN. They will appear before a judge Friday for a preliminary arrest hearing, in which the judge determines whether the arrest was credible, she said.

The judge can then authorize their being detained for eight more days, meaning police have that much time to produce evidence. The suspects then go before a judge again, she said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/21/holloway.arrest/?iref=mpstoryview

the color nine

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=11061.msg621280#msg621280 date=1195692074]
    Van der Sloot even sounds evil IMO.

[/quote]

Did you read this interview?  He's creepy.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1656142&page=1

Its on Nancy Grace right now.

Olivia

I changed the article to include Satish.  Also I had read that Joran was 22 but everything seems to point to him being 17 at the time of the disappearance, so he is now 20.  Let me know if this is wrong/right.

I saw Nancy Grace last night.  Natalee's dad was speaking on there.  That poor family :(

I'm not sure what the laws in Aruba are, but don't they need either a body or substantial physical evidence to prove that (A.) a crime was committed and (B.) who the victim of that crime was? I know in America, there is a certain amount of time that must pass before a missing person can be considered dead. So I'm thinking that this new evidence must be something big for them to immediately round up the original suspects...

I was beginning to think we'd never know what happened to Natalee. My theory had been that she was kidnapped and forced into the sex trade...I'm not sure which is worse...that or murder.  :|

R.I.P Natalee...if you are really gone...

Edit: Apparently I don't know how to spell Natalee  :oops:

the color nine

According to the Dutch Wiki
    Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (Arnhem, August 6, 1987)

Did anyone notice Joran has Jeffery Dahlmer as his myspace friend? KINDA strange if you are in middle of a murder investigation.

Oh and who he wants t meet?

Who I'd like to meet:
    Ernesto Hoost, ( The greatest dutch kick fighter of all time )......Hot American women

the color nine

I think I may have found Deepak's myspace Olivia.  It is private and he has Florida as his residence but here is his myspace pic and a "case" pic of him.  They look like the same person to me, yes?

Olivia

Yep that's him.  They make me so sick.  They are so cocky.

the color nine

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=11061.msg622384#msg622384 date=1195752788]
    Yep that's him.  They make me so sick.  They are so cocky.
    [/quote]

Agreed.  That's what made me scream YES! when I heard they were taken in again.  I just hope whatever evidence they have is foolproof.  Something Joran's father and all his connections can't ignore or hide.

the color nine

Joran's  flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/82426652/

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=11061.msg622412#msg622412 date=1195754429]
    Joran's  flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/82426652/

[/quote]

I just looked at all of them.  :2eyesbleed:

the color nine

Disgusting isn't it?  If you were accused of this would you promote yourself in this manner?  I am taken aback by the arrogance.

Thread Information