Thread: Myspace pictures

Myspace pictures

I always like seeing myspace pictures of girls and guys that go into the bathroom and take a picture of themselves in the mirror. (And by that, I mean I DON'T like it.)

It says two things about you. Number one, that you don't even have a friend or family member that can take a quick picture of you so you don't have to hold the camera and see the flash in the pic. And number two, that you lack the aptitude to set the timer delay on your camera to set it on a shelf and step away and take your own picture.

Maybe I can understand if you have a cellphone and no digicam...

Re: Myspace pictures

some people get bored at home.
    I also like taking my own pictures cause I can take like 50 pictures and find 1 good one that I actually like. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

how 'bout them over photoshopped scene kid pictures?
    <br /><br />All your sanity and your wits, they will all vanish i promise, it&#39;s just a matter of time.

[quote author=afterbirth link=topic=15336.msg942848#msg942848 date=1217021404]
    I always like seeing myspace pictures of girls and guys that go into the bathroom and take a picture of themselves in the mirror. (And by that, I mean I DON'T like it.)

It says two things about you. Number one, that you don't even have a friend or family member that can take a quick picture of you so you don't have to hold the camera and see the flash in the pic. And number two, that you lack the aptitude to set the timer delay on your camera to set it on a shelf and step away and take your own picture.

[/quote]

My daughter has about 500 pictures that she took of herself on her myspace. I laugh at her for it. She also has PLS bad.

My picture is over a year old and I don't wear my hair in that style anymore, but since I seem to be the only one who can operate a camera in this house, it stays. I hate having my picture taken, so while I'd like to update it, I feel really weird asking anyone to just take some pictures of me. And when we are actually doing something, I'm always the one behind the camera instead of in front of it.

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=15336.msg943180#msg943180 date=1217040377]
    Oh like this?

http://www.myspace.com/vespertinemusic&nbsp;
    [/quote]

that kinda looks like Jimmy Fallon
    <br /><br />All your sanity and your wits, they will all vanish i promise, it&#39;s just a matter of time.

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=15336.msg942858#msg942858 date=1217021892]
    some people get bored at home.
    I also like taking my own pictures cause I can take like 50 pictures and find 1 good one that I actually like. :lol:
    [/quote]

ha, i'm the same way.&nbsp; I get bored and make silly faces.

But I kinda get the point somewhat.&nbsp; I had a girlfriend who took 50 pics of herself in the bathroom.&nbsp; They looked almost exactly the same, cept she'd get crazy and maybe throw a red filter over it.&nbsp; I may take a zillion pics of myself, but like brie, I'll pick out a few good ones&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=15336.msg955287#msg955287 date=1217910435]
    ha, i'm the same way.&nbsp; I get bored and make silly faces.

But I kinda get the point somewhat.&nbsp; I had a girlfriend who took 50 pics of herself in the bathroom.&nbsp; They looked almost exactly the same, cept she'd get crazy and maybe throw a red filter over it.&nbsp; I may take a zillion pics of myself, but like brie, I'll pick out a few good ones&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

yeah I don't get when people take 20 pictures of themselves in different angles and post them ALL onto their myspace.
    I mean really?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=15336.msg943180#msg943180 date=1217040377]
    Oh like this?

http://www.myspace.com/vespertinemusic&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    Nice. Who's the broad? She looks dirty.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=15336.msg955290#msg955290 date=1217910536]
    yeah I don't get when people take 20 pictures of themselves in different angles and post them ALL onto their myspace.
    I mean really?
    [/quote]

LOL
    I don't know about myspace, but I have many friends on Facebook who have whole albums of photos of themselves, each photo slightly different from the last one.
    &quot;This is me. This is me slightly looking away. This is me looking away even more. This is me raising my eyebrow&quot; etc.

You're like a hurricane to me: your violence is beautiful, your centre, so sweet.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=afterbirth link=topic=15336.msg942848#msg942848 date=1217021404]

[/quote]

I did that in the bathroom at work once. I was bored. But I certainly could not ask someone to stop working just to take pictures of me. That would've been very bad etiquette!!&nbsp; :lol:

Thread Information