Thread: Kyle Anthony Gagnon

Kyle Anthony Gagnon

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =360034666

I looked all day yesterday, but I'm pretty new at this so i probably missed it.

I think it MIGHT be suicide?

from his boyfriends blog:
    Thursday, March 06, 2008

Chapter 712 In My Life... Kyle Gagnon, My Boy Friend!
    Current mood: overstimulated
    Category: Life

I know Baby Aftany you are happy up in HEAVEN dancing and REJOICING with The Lord.  You are free from all pain and suffering...  Your in the hands of our God! 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=242 100443  - all the way down at the bottom

Re: Kyle Anthony Gagnon

partial obit...https://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=1 05232179
    Gagnon, Kyle Anthony -  Kyle Anthony Gagnon died unexpectedly on March 2, 2008 at Dominican Hospital. Kyle was born on March 30, 1988 in Watsonville and would have ...
    Published in the Santa Cruz Sentinel on 3/7/2008

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
    Social Security Death Index
    Name KYLE ANTHONY GAGNON
    Birth 30 Mar 1988
    Death 02 Mar 2008 (P)
    Last Residence (California)
    Issued California
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

i don't get the suicide feel from this but I am gonna keep looking.

His boyfriend Ronni used to beat him:

There are not a lot of people put there who put up with our bull shit has humans. Kyle and I cheated on one another, I used to beat him, him lying, me with my temper, calling him names, and you know what I mean if you've been in a relationship. Most people these says would walk away and say "I'm out." but not use! We were there for one another through a whole bunch of things, that even his own friends don't even know about, who knew him for many more years than me. Its so damn' hard to find people who jeniouly care. I remember Kyle telling me Sara said "leave him." Kyle told me that he told her "I don't telling you to leave David, you don't see me doing that to you like you do to me. Be there like I am there for you."

I told Kyle the last day we were together that his "best friend" Sara is not a best friend. Best friends say "I Love You!" at the end of conversation on the phone or say "bye, I love you or I love you too." or kiss on the cheek or lips. "You don't do that with one another I told Kyle". "That's not a best friend." I had told him. Those are the basic things best friends do! I told him that in years I've known you, Sara and you never sayed "I love you or give a kiss to one another." He said nothing in return. That same day, I also told him "why is it that when I do something bad to you tell your family and friends. But when your family and friends doing something bad to you, you don't even talk about it with one another. Why?" I told him. He said "I don't know but, I think, because I've never had anybody in my life care for me like you do." "I don't know why?"

Life Is A Trip...
    Current mood: depressed
    Category: Life

Life is a trip... I've always said "ever year you pass the day you'll die. But never know the year it shall be."  Looking at the album Kyle made me and looking at all the dates on it makes me think of all the great times we have had shared with one another. AMAZING times! I would never, ever change that for the world! Life without Kyle is so hard.
    It's 4:19 am right now and I just was reading my bible and looked at the pictures I have in my room of him and I... As I began to look at them I began to cry... My body became weak... I feel to the floor and curled myself into a ball... Wanting to be confored... As a was crying... I thought of the state I was in... Feeling something I've only felt during this tragic time in my life... I began to think of how my body was reacting to all of the emotions that are inside and letting out... Feeling my body feel that I've never felt before, until this tragic time in my life... When I had come back to some what a normal state of mind... I began to think of what I read in the bible... This was my frist time, ever reading the bible from the beginning... I began to cry to my Redemer, Helper, and most of all my Friend! ...Crying on to be my Redemer, Helper and Friend, because I need him! I need to strange to what I have never hurt like this in my life! For everybody out there! Listen! I pray that nobody has to feel what I feel of losing somebody you love so deeply! ...When I was done picking myself up off the floor, I needed comfort from a human, somebody that could hold me and talk to me. So I walked crying to my parents... Cried... Cried... Cried...

SOMEHOW I KNOW THAT

THERE'S A PLACE UP ABOVE

WITH NO MORE HURT AND STUFFLING

BECAUSE I FEEL THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

FROM ONE WHO CARES ENOUGH FOR ME

TO ERASE ALL MY BURDENS

AND LET ME BE FREE

FLY LIKE A BIRD

TAKE TO THE SHY

I NEED YOU NOW LORD

CARRY ME HIGH

DON'T LET THE WORLD BREAK ME TONIGHT

I NEED THE STRENGTH OF YOU BY MY SIDE

SOMETIMES THIS LIFE CAN BE SO COLD

I PRAY YOU 'LL COME AND CARRY ME HOME

- Mariah Carey
    I just wish I could make everything better! But, I can't, why?! Because I'm not God! I hate when people, me too, make our own chocies thinking were God. Its so sad to see and face. But one thing I NEVER have done. Is run away from something I've done wrong. EVER! Why have the drama on your sholders when you can just communicate to the ones you love and share with them how you feel. COMMUNICATION! Nobody understand that word thses days at all. Its hella sad to see, even in my family... family gatherings... and you know there are way more than just that... hanging out with friends... you know. I try and tell my friends on how important it is.
    The funny thing is that still to this day... my friends or should I say... I feel to this day still... Before the whole Kyle thing... I feel that in my heart... My friends do not go out of there way for me. Honestly I can say that and told them that and they have nothing to say. Makes me think who are my friends... The only friend I have lives within me, my Lord and Save and Kyle. Because God told me that with every deep breath I take in, that's Kyle right there with you. How amazing it that and how lucky I am to know that from him. Off that note...
    I've been there for my friends like nobodies business. I've left parties at my house to help a friend in need, drove to Berkley when there mother was in the hospital for being belimic, and helping my friend go through her own stuff in life with drugs and never judged her, and never told her "YOU NEED TO DO THIS OR DO THAT!!!" I was always there for her, always, she knows that and that's why she kept me as a friend. Because I never judged her, even though at times she felt I did, I told her that "no, that's not what I'm doing friend" And sit there and communicate with her to fix our problem on communication... then once that was done. We continued our confersation of what problem was going on. Another friend and I, were going though our break-ups years ago and were there for one another like white on rice. Helped each other out through so much... Then when it came down to me only having a problem... He was nowhere to be found. Yeah... for a couple of weeks... But, hey, I'm still morning... It may have ended for you guys, but it has only begin for me. This man Kyle was my future husband... My life long friend... Plained everthing out...
    I remember me sharing with Kyle on how my friends don't go out of there way for me. Then he started to talk about how he felt with his own friends... We were both on the same level. I remembering crying to him being so frusterated and angry with my friends. Now I have nobody to hold me and say everything is going to be fine, let alone, from somebody I would want it to be from. Kyle was always there for me and I was always there for him.
    What upsets me is that nobody took the time to get to know Kyle. Didn't take that time to understand who Kyle really was with all the gardes let down. Kyle was so resurfed because he didn't want people to look at him that he wasn't 'perfect'. There are so many things I know about Kyle that he never shared with his own friends, who he know far more years than me.

For those friends of Kyle and family who have hurt him too, look down on me and erase all the horrible things they have ever done to him, because I used to phisaclly abuse Kyle. More than three times. And now, or not know, but ever since the passing of Kyle, they all look at me as an easy target to blame! HA! That is a joke and a lazy person in life who can't step up to the plate. For all the times I have hurt Kyle, I've stepped up to the plate, told him what I was going through, how I have anger problems, power trips, and you get the point and fixed every one of those not because for him. But, for myself. I refused to be a person of those falts as the years went on in my life. I'm always wanting to change for the better, ALWAYS! For his family to never speak with Kyle on what they have done wrong to him, including his friends, is sad and hurts my heart. Because here I am, working hard to change with everybody that is in my sight on what I've done wrong, and nobody ever took any actions of what they did to Kyle. How do I know this, from Kyle Anthony Gagnon telling me. That's how I know.

Why did God have I’m leave so many loved ones at such a young age?! 

God... Please help me... to understand why you took him away from he’s loved ones?! 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=242 100443

Teen dies after fall from moving car - http://www.scsextra.com/story.php?sid=66427

Sheriff's detective are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Cabrillo College student who fell out of a moving car Saturday morning.

Kyle Anthony Gagnon of Aptos apparently fell out of the passenger-side door of a car that was driving down Huntington Drive around 6:30 a.m. Saturday. He was taken to Dominican Hospital, but died there Sunday.

The cause of death is under investigation, sheriff's Sgt. Mario Sulay said Thursday.

He characterized Gagnon's death as a "tragic accident," but also said detectives are still looking into several factors to determine if there was any criminal liability for the driver, a 21-year-old man who was not identified.

Sulay said there was not a mechanical failure that contributed to Gagnon's death, but he indicated both Gagnon and the driver may have consumed alcohol prior to the accident. He would not say if Gagnon fell accidently or jumped from the vehicle, which was traveling more than 20 mph through a residential neighborhood at the time.

Thread Information