Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Helen Prince (33) arrested after her 3 year-old wandered NY streets alone.

Re: Helen Prince (33) arrested after her 3 year-old wandered NY streets alone.

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1092105#msg1092105 date=1227557071]
    they are appeling that ruling family court is not over with
    [/quote]

I just hate to see that boy not held accountable.  Where are the boys?  With their dad?  Where is the dad?  Please tell me he is no longer in SC. 

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=15327.msg1092124#msg1092124 date=1227557862]
    I just hate to see that boy not held accountable.  Where are the boys?  With their dad?  Where is the dad?  Please tell me he is no longer in SC. 
    [/quote]
    they are with their dad in new york

wow does our legal system suck! i can't believe the mother only gets a year and they drop all the charges on the boy!?!?! WTF??? ANYONE who could hurt a child like this should be locked up for life. Let me have the mom and the boys in a room for 30min. that's all i need. they'll never do it again... :2angry: :2eyesbleed: :2angry: :2eyesbleed:

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Has anything new developed? I just kind of lurked on this, reading as things changed. It's been a long time now and I was wondering if the father has Caroll yet? I went through a nasty battle to get custody of my stepdaughter when she was removed from her mother's care. Even once the child has been put into the system due to a parent's negligence, it still requires lengthy (and costly, I might add) court battles to get custody reassigned. There is always the chance that Helen could complete some court ordered program and get her right back. At least in Texas, it works that way. It's crazy.
    On Helen's myspace there are tons of pictures. One of them is of Caroll and her brother, Helen's "pride and joys", and then in the one of her and Eric, is that the accused boy in the background?
    I hope things have begun to be resolved in favor of the father. It is the only thing that makes sense for that little baby girl.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=15327.msg1140505#msg1140505 date=1231207916]
    Has anything new developed? I just kind of lurked on this, reading as things changed. It's been a long time now and I was wondering if the father has Caroll yet? I went through a nasty battle to get custody of my stepdaughter when she was removed from her mother's care. Even once the child has been put into the system due to a parent's negligence, it still requires lengthy (and costly, I might add) court battles to get custody reassigned. There is always the chance that Helen could complete some court ordered program and get her right back. At least in Texas, it works that way. It's crazy.
    On Helen's myspace there are tons of pictures. One of them is of Caroll and her brother, Helen's "pride and joys", and then in the one of her and Eric, is that the accused boy in the background?
    I hope things have begun to be resolved in favor of the father. It is the only thing that makes sense for that little baby girl.
    [/quote]

If you read the article that was linked above, it says that he does have custody of her.

http://www.poststar.com/articles/200...l/14112263.txt

edited:  to add the link cause it was further up than I remembered.
    RIP Ben - 15 years is so young to be taken away from us

[quote author=Gimik link=topic=15327.msg1141511#msg1141511 date=1231280951]
    If you read the article that was linked above, it says that he does have custody of her.

http://www.poststar.com/articles/200...l/14112263.txt

edited:  to add the link cause it was further up than I remembered.
    [/quote]

the article is mistaken the father is still fighting to get her he goes back to court next month. he has contacted the newspaper to correct them but they refuse. they claim that is what the da up there has stated and that is what they are going by. he would love for her to be home with him. he has left the christmas tree up with her presents still under iit waiting on her return to her family that loves her and misses her so much.

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1142513#msg1142513 date=1231345104]
    the article is mistaken the father is still fighting to get her he goes back to court next month. he has contacted the newspaper to correct them but they refuse. they claim that is what the da up there has stated and that is what they are going by. he would love for her to be home with him. he has left the christmas tree up with her presents still under iit waiting on her return to her family that loves her and misses her so much.
    [/quote]

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=15327.msg1142600#msg1142600 date=1231349184]

[/quote]

the father is still fighting to get her home never trust dss thats fro darn sure they will misqoute u in a heart beat he so whises his  daughter gets to come home soon cause he is getting the run around she is now 4 yrs old had to spend her birthday in foster care gotta love the goverment notttttttttt.

just thought i would drop a lil note she is still in foster care but good news for all of those that live in the new york area near where this took place good ol judge breen is up for re-election. and he is the one who threw out the confession. wish i lived there i would vote his butt right out.

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1243849#msg1243849 date=1239305383]
    just thought i would drop a lil note she is still in foster care but good news for all of those that live in the new york area near where this took place good ol judge breen is up for re-election. and he is the one who threw out the confession. wish i lived there i would vote his butt right out.
    [/quote]

Wasn't it a confession of a minor without his parents present?  You can't blame the judge for the stupidity of the police.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=15327.msg1243860#msg1243860 date=1239305852]
    Wasn't it a confession of a minor without his parents present?  You can't blame the judge for the stupidity of the police.
    [/quote]

they got permission from him over the phone and with helen in which he left in charge of the boys they boys were in her care

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1244046#msg1244046 date=1239312708]
    they got permission from him over the phone and with helen in which he left in charge of the boys they boys were in her care
    [/quote]

I still believe that the law requires the parents to be present.  Maybe if the police had the parents' permission and an attorney present, it would have been lawful to question the boy.

Makesyouwonder, I really wish you guys the best of luck.  I am not only diguisted with the mother and boys but with the court system.

the really sad part yes she did her time the boys got nothing and have moved on to virgina beach but the mother is now around more little children with a new boyfriend who has children ranging from 2-14 yrs old who is to say it won't happen again. i fear for those children i really do.

This is all so fucking sick I hope those little bastards and the mother all burn to death! The legal system is sooo fucked up and the bitches myspace status now says loved and she logged in today! The bitch knew what happened if she was molested that means there was blood and I refuse to believe she didn't realize what happened. If you happen to come here and read this please feel free to message me you sick bitch I would love to meet you in person! You and the little pervert fuckers should all be dead!

As far as the little girl I really do hope that she doesn't have to remember this or ever see any of those people ever again.

I seriously hope that the little girl in the picture (myspace) with her is not her daughter. Fingers crossed.  :|
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Anybody know how to view the link where all the comments were posted?

[quote author=K1tten link=topic=15327.msg1430828#msg1430828 date=1256819918]
    Anybody know how to view the link where all the comments were posted?
    [/quote]

I think that the story must have expired.

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1426876#msg1426876 date=1256560833]
    the really sad part yes she did her time the boys got nothing and have moved on to virgina beach but the mother is now around more little children with a new boyfriend who has children ranging from 2-14 yrs old who is to say it won't happen again. i fear for those children i really do.
    [/quote]

sad. 

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1426876#msg1426876 date=1256560833]
    [/quote]

oh dear Lord :-o...they live in my city. i wish i knew who they were... :angel3:
    <br />Ask Me Some Bullshit http://www.formspring.me/EightiesBaby

Just want to give a update she done it again this time there are three little victims in the case and its in ocean isle beach nc. she was arrested yesterday at 2 pm on her warrents then was released by 2:30 yesterday after noon on a $1,000 dollar unsecured bond having to pay no money out of pocket and she's back on the streets. while she and her son who allowed and did this to a 2 yr old a 4 yr old and a 5yr old are out free on the streets. she is only being charged with a misdemenor again 4 counts of contributing to a minor. yet these little kids will have to suffer this for the rest of their lives. the father of these kids have contacted the newspapers and has been posting this all over facebook. trying to get information out to help protect kids from having to go thru this ever again. and to hopefully get the judicial system to help stop this monster. :-o

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1561850#msg1561850 date=1268409144]
    Just want to give a update she done it again this time there are three little victims in the case and its in ocean isle beach nc. she was arrested yesterday at 2 pm on her warrents then was released by 2:30 yesterday after noon on a $1,000 dollar unsecured bond having to pay no money out of pocket and she's back on the streets. while she and her son who allowed and did this to a 2 yr old a 4 yr old and a 5yr old are out free on the streets. she is only being charged with a misdemenor again 4 counts of contributing to a minor. yet these little kids will have to suffer this for the rest of their lives. the father of these kids have contacted the newspapers and has been posting this all over facebook. trying to get information out to help protect kids from having to go thru this ever again. and to hopefully get the judicial system to help stop this monster. :-o
    [/quote]

She's done what again? Do you have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

she allowed three more children to go thru what the little girl went thru in ny they are in the process of do interviews for the news article&nbsp; she goes to court april 29th in bolivia nc

Any judge that charges her with a misdemeanor after her previous offense is an idiot.

She needs to be put away for life.

I could tell from the get-go that she had something to do with this. I really think that she's the one organizing all of this. Of course, it makes it pretty easy when all you get is a slap on the hand for ruining a little girls life - why NOT go out and do it again?

Sick fucks.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1561850#msg1561850 date=1268409144]
    [/quote]

Can you tell us what happened?

[quote author=InTheNightWonderer link=topic=15327.msg1563001#msg1563001 date=1268511883]
    Can you tell us what happened?
    [/quote]

while the father worked she was supposed to be watching his 4 small children the oldest being 5 the youngest being 1 she locked them in a room with her 15 yr old son so she could watch her soap operas and the 15 yr old son had his way with the little children. there is no way she didn't know what was going on. she was in the house in the next room. these were his half brothers and sisters. just as the little girl in ny was his half sister he has admitted he was there when the abuse was happening to the little girl in ny. and the father believes he participated in that as well there is even the suspsion that the mother has done this to her son. the ny case has been ongoing since july of 2008 and the family is still fighting to bring her home. what is this world coming to if the judcial system won't protect the children of this country from people like her.

Thread Information