Thread: Tiffany Lee Brock.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Tiffany Lee Brock.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=260173304

Found this information on Craigslist.org, and saw that she wasn't added to MDS yet. Here's the Craigslist advertisement (found via East Bay Lost & Found thread):

"My daughter Tiffany Lee Brock has not contacted her family since June 25, 2008, her cell phone was shut off 2 weeks ago.
    Tiffany was last seen in Pittsburg in front of a security gated apartment complex with a male, black, named "Chris".
    Tiffany is 20 yrs. old, D.O.B. 9/19/1987, caucasian, 5 ft. 3 in. tall, 110-115 lbs., blonde straight shoulder length hair, and blue eyes.
    Tiffany has 2 tattoos one on each shoulder: Left shoulder has a silver cross with a ribbon twined around it with her grandmothers initials "J.M.B". Right shoulder has her sons name and date of birth written "Michael Anthony Brock" "2-4-2004.
    Tiffanys ears are pierced and also her tongue.
    Tiffany resided Antioch up til April 2008 and had resided in Oakland for 4 years where she also has friends there.
    Tiffany is not in any trouble, but her brother, mother, and her son need to know she o.k. and are extremely worried about her well-being.
    If you know or have seen Tiffany please contact the following persons (you can remain anonymous), also you can email me at uniqimpink@msn.com:
    Pamela Pink (mother): (510)776-5552, Robert Brock Jr. (brother): (925)522-6874 or (925)917-9202
    or the Antioch Police Dept. Officer J. Joannides, #3346 (925)779-6900 ext. 83346. "

Re: Tiffany Lee Brock.

Can't find her listed anywhere as missing or any news pages about her. Surely not a fake? But why only post on a few random lost and found sites?

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=15295.msg957460#msg957460 date=1218055478]
    Can't find her listed anywhere as missing or any news pages about her. Surely not a fake? But why only post on a few random lost and found sites?
    [/quote]

There's a definite possibility that it could be fake. However, I'm wondering if perhaps she just wasn't reported as missing by the family, because of her age... and maybe because they have an idea where she might have disappeared to? Definitely wouldn't be the best avenue, but that could be a possibility, as well.

Her mom posted this to her blog on Aug 21st:

Its your mother I havent hurt you and I need to talk to you you so does your brother, call me text me email me anything. 510-776-5552 uniqimpink@msn.com

Posted by Pamela on Aug 21, 2008 9:47 AM

I don't think she was ever actually missing. No one posted any comments about it on her myspace, and it shows her last log in date as 9/7. She has a blog about cutting off her family because they screwed her over. I think she went temporarily missing because she wanted to.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15295.msg999428#msg999428 date=1220988337]
    Her mom posted this to her blog on Aug 21st:

Its your mother I havent hurt you and I need to talk to you you so does your brother, call me text me email me anything. 510-776-5552 uniqimpink@msn.com

Posted by Pamela on Aug 21, 2008 9:47 AM

I don't think she was ever actually missing. No one posted any comments about it on her myspace, and it shows her last log in date as 9/7. She has a blog about cutting off her family because they screwed her over. I think she went temporarily missing because she wanted to.
    [/quote]

I think you're right after reading her blogs and all the info. Love her blog on DEc 25th 2007, where she berates her friends for putting their boyfriends before their children and then she just leaves hers behind as she jets around the us.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15295.msg999428#msg999428 date=1220988337]
    [/quote]

Gotcha. Well, she hadn't logged in for quite a while, actually, when her Mom was posting about her on Craigslist. I guess that could've just happened to have been a coincidence. Hopefully she can get things worked out with her family over time.

that's where i live...that would have made the local news if it was real

[quote author=kniki217 link=topic=15295.msg1078867#msg1078867 date=1226722572]
    that's where i live...that would have made the local news if it was real
    [/quote]

She's 20 years old, no foul play suspected, sounds like family even assumed she was somewhere, just that she hadn't been in contact. Doesn't sound at all newsworthy to me.

There was a little girl missing from my town, family abduction and I found out about it by stumbling across her on a missing person's site. Not a word in the local news about it and I live in a small town.

It's not news unless it's suspicious. And possibly unless they are blonde and blue-eyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=15295.msg1078874#msg1078874 date=1226723146]
    She's 20 years old, no foul play suspected, sounds like family even assumed she was somewhere, just that she hadn't been in contact. Doesn't sound at all newsworthy to me.

There was a little girl missing from my town, family abduction and I found out about it by stumbling across her on a missing person's site. Not a word in the local news about it and I live in a small town.

It's not news unless it's suspicious. And possibly unless they are blonde and blue-eyed.
    [/quote]

abandoned houses being burnt down make the news here.....

[quote author=kniki217 link=topic=15295.msg1079300#msg1079300 date=1226769065]
    abandoned houses being burnt down make the news here.....
    [/quote]

Non-abandoned houses burning down don't even make the news here. This still sounds like not a news story to me, but congrats on living somewhere even more boring than where I live.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

To me, it looks like she has been logging in online and is no longer missing. I htink she disappered for a while and was having problems with her family, thats what I get from the posts that they were too controlling with her and she bolted.

Thread Information