Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Father leaves child in car while he watches Batman

Re: Father leaves child in car while he watches Batman

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938570#msg938570 date=1216686842]
    Oh, no. I totally meant an actual, real retard.
    [/quote]

I knew you did. Vaga just wants to think you aren't evil.   :lol: :lol:[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=15280.msg938573#msg938573 date=1216686931]
    :|

this joke again?
    [/quote]

Its sarcasm not joking  

funny this conversation has come up.  last night on babygaga some dumb broad posted about how she really really wanted to see the batman movie and was going to bring her baby.  I about shit myself.  I didn't know people brought babies to movies.  Seriously.  I'm not being facetious. 

as a parent the fun of the movie includes forgetting about being a parent for a few hours.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=15280.msg938577#msg938577 date=1216687019]
    Its sarcasm not joking  
    [/quote]

oh. zero hours of sleep tends to make me unaware of clever things like that.

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=15280.msg938579#msg938579 date=1216687066]
    oh. zero hours of sleep tends to make me unaware of clever things like that.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Was it the baby?
    hehe I kid I kid

you cant sneak into a movie here, im in a really small country town 2 small theaters, im not kidding one hold 75 people and the other 45 lol. i have told on screaming kids and they have been kicked out. and the parents were pissed, but what did they expect

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=15280.msg938578#msg938578 date=1216687023]
    funny this conversation has come up.  last night on babygaga some dumb broad posted about how she really really wanted to see the batman movie and was going to bring her baby.  I about shit myself.  I didn't know people brought babies to movies.  Seriously.  I'm not being facetious. 

as a parent the fun of the movie includes forgetting about being a parent for a few hours.
    [/quote]

I have to say in hinde-sight.. when they're real little, I'm thinking it would had been possible to put little ear muffs on his little head, slap him on my boob and he'd probably just fall asleep.

I'd be so much more casual now if I had a baby.
    I'd be one of those bitches "oh excuse me it's feeding time"

hahahaahhahabbabahahahaababhahahaha
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=15280.msg938582#msg938582 date=1216687113]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:&nbsp; Was it the baby?
    hehe I kid I kid
    [/quote]

yes, but it was the first time in 6 months that I haven't gotten a full night's sleep on account of her, so I really can't complain.&nbsp; she's a good baby.&nbsp; but there's no fucking way like EVER I would ever set foot inside a movie theater with her.&nbsp; wtf.&nbsp; I would shit bricks if I saw someone bringing an infant in, that's just begging to be hated on.&nbsp;

[quote author=vaga link=topic=15280.msg938572#msg938572 date=1216686925]
    oh I remember the feeling. It has been a while since I &nbsp;had a little cranky baby on my hands. I remember though.. I'd just pick him up and take &nbsp;him outside , shake him a little and then he'd stop.
    you should try it.

[/quote]

She's almost 3 now. No movies for us, but she behaves VERY WELL in restaurants. That night just sticks out in my mind as a particularly stressful one. I did take her to the car and give her the boob, and she was fine, but I just remember feeling like everyone was staring at us and my dick fucking face ex-husband didn't do shit to help me. [quote author=vaga link=topic=15280.msg938586#msg938586 date=1216687184]
    I have to say in hinde-sight.. when they're real little, I'm thinking it would had been possible to put little ear muffs on his little head, slap him on my boob and he'd probably just fall asleep.

I'd be so much more casual now if I had a baby.
    I'd be one of those bitches &quot;oh excuse me it's feeding time&quot;

hahahaahhahabbabahahahaababhahahaha
    [/quote]

+ 1 by the time I got comfortable with her bf'ing in public, she was starting to wean.

[quote author=vaga link=topic=15280.msg938574#msg938574 date=1216686966]
    omg you're such an asshole.
    I'm with soggy you're going to hell.
    [/quote] dude. this guy totally understood batman as much as an infant and he grunted the whole damn movie. why is it ok to bitch about the babies but not the mentally developmentally disabled person?

But yes, I am an asshole that is going to hell regardless. :lol:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=15280.msg938596#msg938596 date=1216687410]

yes, but it was the first time in 6 months that I haven't gotten a full night's sleep on account of her, so I really can't complain.&nbsp; she's a good baby.&nbsp; but there's no fucking way like EVER I would ever set foot inside a movie theater with her.&nbsp; wtf.&nbsp; I would shit bricks if I saw someone bringing an infant in, that's just begging to be hated on.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

wow you are lucky. If this is the first in 6 months! Don't expect the next one to be easy! haha

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938603#msg938603 date=1216687600]
    dude. this guy totally understood batman as much as an infant and he grunted the whole damn movie. why is it ok to bitch about the babies but not the mentally developmentally disabled person?

But yes, I am an asshole that is going to hell regardless. :lol:
    [/quote]

Oh you can bitch just don't call 'em a retard.&nbsp; Geeze get it right. You are soo off tonight heehehe

when i saw superman returns in the front there was a mom and a kid maybe just over one. and she was with her mother kid grandmother, the kid keps acting up fussing and crying, so what do they do, keep passing the kid between them, yeah that shit got annoying real fast. so i went and said something to the owners, i know them and she was asked to leave. and she was pissed. want to see a movie get a sitter, since the price of tickets have gone up you better beleive i want to see the movie in peace and quiet

why do adults think that bringing small children to an adult movie is acceptable in the first place? I just don't get it.

And breast-feeding in public skeezes me big time.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=15280.msg938605#msg938605 date=1216687724]
    wow you are lucky. If this is the first in 6 months! Don't expect the next one to be easy! haha
    [/quote]

I know this.&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938614#msg938614 date=1216688208]
    why do adults think that bringing small children to an adult movie is acceptable in the first place? I just don't get it.

[/quote]

what the fuck? are you trying to make me not like you tonight?&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=15280.msg938616#msg938616 date=1216688314]
    what the fuck? are you trying to make me not like you tonight?&nbsp; &nbsp;:lol:
    [/quote] :lol: while i am not lying about anything i've said, I do seem to be voicing ALL of my controversial opinions in one fell swoop, eh? :lol:

Amy's taste > Tara's

One of the theater's that I used to go to when I was a kid had a &quot;mom's room&quot;&nbsp; for women who wanted to go to a movie with their infants.&nbsp; They got rid of it when they remodeled in the 60's.&nbsp; Never could understand why. Mom's still wanted to go to movies...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

p.s. take that shit to a bathroom.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[/quote]

Ugh.... but you didn't bf, right? I am sure you would change your tune if ya did.... babies gotta eat man, and until i see adults eating in shitters, I will not think babies need to.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=15280.msg938626#msg938626 date=1216688655]
    Ugh.... but you didn't bf, right? I am sure you would change your tune if ya did.... babies gotta eat man, and until i see adults eating in shitters, I will not think babies need to.
    [/quote] Nope, I didn't. I couldn't. But I honestly didn't want to anyway. The whole process pretty much skeezes me out. You can do it wherever you want. But I'm moving away from visual sight of you :lol:

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938631#msg938631 date=1216688795]
    Nope, I didn't. I couldn't. But I honestly didn't want to anyway. The whole process pretty much skeezes me out. You can do it wherever you want. But I'm moving away from visual sight of you :lol:
    [/quote]

I live in such a hippy type neighborhood, I see mom's bf'ing at the park all the time. It is kind of funny how I stare directly into their eyes while talking to them. It's cool, I know other women who felt skeeved by it, I just don't want any of u bitches telling other mom's where to do it.&nbsp; :-P

Nah, I can take women doing it in public as long as they're not offended that I don't wanna be around them.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938638#msg938638 date=1216689055]
    Nah, I can take women doing it in public as long as they're not offended that I don't wanna be around them.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:&nbsp; I hate that too.&nbsp; I mean I don't care you breastfeed in public but I don't want to be around it and I will get up and move and the bitch gets offended! Has happened twice.&nbsp; I should have just said &quot; damn you have huge nipples&quot; !

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15280.msg938638#msg938638 date=1216689055]
    [/quote][quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=15280.msg938649#msg938649 date=1216689300]
    :lol: :lol:&nbsp; I hate that too.&nbsp; I mean I don't care you breastfeed in public but I don't want to be around it and I will get up and move and the bitch gets offended! Has happened twice.&nbsp; I should have just said &quot; damn you have huge nipples&quot; !
    [/quote]

I would have squirted you both... from across the room, I was talented.&nbsp;

I don't mind if I'm at my bff's house and she does it while I'm there. But if you wanna do it at the mall food court, I'll be in the macy's, bitch. Catch ya later.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information