Thread: John Frazza, 20 - Shot by Father - RIP July 10, 2006

John Frazza, 20 - Shot by Father - RIP July 10, 2006

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...7-f0cbf3dc219a

First of all... very sad and weird. I can't imagine a father killing his own kids for no apparent reason and then taking his own life. If you look at his comments the first one has a link to a memorial video his friends made, which is touching.

Secondly, and I hate to point it out, but the comment below that one says:

~*~Jen G~*~ 7/14/2006 4:10 PM
    John...wut can I say I knew ur fam for several years and ur brother was so close to kaitlyn too I'm gonna miss ya babe I'm so sorry to say goodbye like this but utah's a long haul! Love You Forever!

I'll let you guys handle the jokes on this one.

No jokes... A friend of mine goes to Ramapo, where this dude went... The word around campus was the dad wanted rent monesy and the two brothers refused... The mom and the daughter were down the shore... When they came home, it was game over... no continues... I don't understand how someone could just lose it over something so simple... But that's the only reason that has been given...

Peace..

Quote Originally Posted by LICK MY :
    The mom and the daughter were down the shore..
    this idiom is so interesting... i go to NYU so there are jersey people everywhere and shore houses abound... my best friend is from south jerz and his grandparents have a fantastic house on long beach island that we've been taking advantage of every couple weekends this summer. anyway, point is he says "down the shore" so now I say "down the shore..." if you think about it it is kind of a strange way to communicate that you're at the jersey shore... why "down"? i didn't realize how widespread it was.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by LICK MY :
    No jokes... A friend of mine goes to Ramapo, where this dude went... The word around campus was the dad wanted rent monesy and the two brothers refused... The mom and the daughter were down the shore... When they came home, it was game over... no continues... I don't understand how someone could just lose it over something so simple... But that's the only reason that has been given...

Peace..
    No disrespect "LICK MY" (a highbrow name! haha)

No I'm not making fun of the actual dead. I think it's an awful story, truly. But there's a running joke around here -- don't know if you've noticed yet. The name Kaitlyn is used very liberally. If you look on any of the death comments you'll see various people post "LOL KAITLYN OMG _________!!" (Fill in the blank.) It started over a girl who died while texting and her car rolled over. I think they were just making up what she would have been texting at the time. Someone decided that every teen girl has at least one friend name Kaitlyn. Anyway BMW can explain it more thoroughly.

As far as John goes -- RIP. What an awful way to go.

this is the link to kevin's profile (the younger brother), it's set to private though.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =15753519

yea, it's lick my : ( a : is a colon as we all kno)... I'm kinda high brow...

Peace...

I can see that, T-shirt hellion.

wow that siggy needs to go Bro!
    <br />The Angel within

Re: John Frazza, 20 - Shot by Father - RIP July 10, 2006

Italian-Americans from Eastern NJ and Staten Island NY are tightly wound and insular - and upper middle-class comforts will be kept up no matter who gets in the way. Real estate prices there are astronomical. The paper said Frazza just sold a house for a $1 million.

Thread Information