View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 374 of 377 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 9403

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

She had her Twitter open the other day. So cute of her to call other people crazy and bitches.

Link or images? My googlefu is on the fritz

This is what I took away from documentary on ID. Cindy still seems to be in some serious denial. To all accounts I have read in the past, she was all about appearance and saving face. To admit she had raised a cold and calculated liar/murderer would chip away at that facade. It seems that she was still trying to sugar coat a lot of details in the documentary. I recall reading/hearing that she hid and denied Casey's pregnancy until the very end. In the documentary she was saying how great it was and that she told Casey she would be a great mom. Seems like there were reports of her being furious when Casey told her she was preggers.

I gotta agree with George's theory of what happened. Like he said, if she would have drowned in the pool, Casey would have called for help. Also, if Caylee would have drowned due to Casey not paying attention, as elaborate a liar she is, she would have whipped up a believable story. She could have come up with something like she was in the shower or occupied while she thought Caylee was napping, blah, blah, blah. She wouldn't have had to go thru all the bullshit she did and it would have been plausible.

Does anyone remember the subject of Caylee's sleeping for 12 -14 hours or her behavior being addressed during the investigation and trial? A pediatrician could have been consulted. They could have also tested the hair for drugs she may have been given. It seems like they were strictly focused on the chloroform. I remember they used some info on the hair found in the trunk. That was IDing it as Caylee's and the death band thingy. Was there any drug testing done on it?

There was some crucial info left out that was overlooked or held back that would have convicted Casey. I really felt bad for Geotge. I think Cindy knows the truth but just can't admit to it. That whole bit of how Cindy was at peace with the verdict, I had to laugh. If Casey would have purposely killed Caylee, God would have had her found guilty, really? Jeez... God doesn't always help with convictions, Princess. I'm shocked that they are still together. You gotta wonder if Cindy bullied poor old George into staying together for appearance. He appears to be beaten down after all of this.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 04-17-2017 at 03:27 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    This is what I took away from documentary on ID. Cindy still seems to be in some serious denial. To all accounts I have read in the past, she was all about appearance and saving face. To admit she had raised a cold and calculated liar/murderer would chip away at that facade. It seems that she was still trying to sugar coat a lot of details in the documentary. I recall reading/hearing that she hid and denied Casey's pregnancy until the very end. In the documentary she was saying how great it was and that she told Casey she would be a great mom. Seems like there were reports of her being furious when Casey told her she was preggers.

I gotta agree with George's theory of what happened. Like he said, if she would have drowned in the pool, Casey would have called for help. Also, if Caylee would have drowned due to Casey not paying attention, as elaborate a liar she is, she would have whipped up a believable story. She could have come up with something like she was in the shower or occupied while she thought Caylee was napping, blah, blah, blah. She wouldn't have had to go thru all the bullshit she did and it would have been plausible.

Does anyone remember the subject of Caylee's sleeping for 12 -14 hours or her behavior being addressed during the investigation and trial? A pediatrician could have been consulted. They could have also tested the hair for drugs she may have been given. It seems like they were strictly focused on the chloroform. I remember they used some info on the hair found in the trunk. That was IDing it as Caylee's and the death band thingy. Was there any drug testing done on it?

There was some crucial info left out that was overlooked or held back that would have convicted Casey. I really felt bad for Geotge. I think Cindy knows the truth but just can't admit to it. That whole bit of how Cindy was at peace with the verdict, I had to laugh. If Casey would have purposely killed Caylee, God would have had her found guilty, really? Jeez... God doesn't always help with convictions, Princess. I'm shocked that they are still together. You gotta wonder if Cindy bullied poor old George into staying together for appearance. He appears to be beaten down after all of this.
    The subject of Caylee sleeping that long or having the bags under her eyes never came up at trial.
    The remains were out in the elements for so long that all traces of any evidence were gone. (the body was underwater some months)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The subject of Caylee sleeping that long or having the bags under her eyes never came up at trial.
    The remains were out in the elements for so long that all traces of any evidence were gone. (the body was underwater some months)
    I thought drug use was found inside the hair shaft. The hair in the trunk could have been tested.

Another hole in the story saying Caylee drowned and George helped get rid of the body, just occurred to me. George was a police officer. He would have known that an accidental drowning would not have resulted in jail time for Casey. He would have known there was no need to hide the body.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 04-17-2017 at 07:51 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, and Cindy wouldn't let her. I think that fact has turned into a major mind fuck situation for Cindy. I'm sure she places some blame on herself.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't think it was mentioned in trial but if the prosecution could of found a witness that knew firsthand where and whom Casey could of bought the drugs from could of helped their case, they were so over confident.

After OJ, you'd think that prosecutors (especially in high profile cases) would cross every T and dot every i. In triplicate. "Slam dunk" my ass.

PS- When Cindy told Casey that people were saying Caylee was dead- "Well surprise, surprise!"
    Maybe Karma will eventually kick in & put her behind bars for SOMETHING like it did with OJ. Maybe she will be as arrogant and overconfident as he was and commit another major crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, and Cindy wouldn't let her. I think that fact has turned into a major mind fuck situation for Cindy. I'm sure she places some blame on herself.
    Casey used Caylee for leverage with Cindy. If Cindy said no Casey would disappear with Caylee to punish her. Caylee was a weapon for Casey. But I believe Casey learned her manipulation from Cindy. The two men in that family were pawns, Casey was the Princess and Cindy the Queen but when Caylee came along, Casey was able to use her to take over the throne.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Yeah it's really creepy when you listen to Casey get mad at her mom because 'all people care about is Caylee!'

Watching all those jailhouse visits, I always found it odd the way Casey bitched and moaned about how her life had been effected. Realizing that she knew Caylee as dead, she didn't even try to fake that she was concerned about her child being missing.

She might wear a tight skin suit, but there ain't nothing human hiding underneath it. With all the data and what we have learned, what kind of personality disorder would she be considered to have? Even a sociopath would try to fake being concerned.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 04-18-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Watching all those jailhouse visits, I always found it odd the way Casey bitched and moaned about how her life had been effected. Realizing that she knew Caylee as dead, she didn't even try to fake that she was concerned about her child being missing.

She might wear a tight skin suit, but there ain't nothing human hiding underneath it. With all the data and what we have learned, what kind of personality disorder would she be considered to have? Even a sociopath would try to fake being concerned.
    Yeah honestly she is one of the most fucked up, empty people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post

Also- who thinks Casey paid Jose Baez for his legal services with S-E-X?! <---I didn't see a blow job emoji, so I was forced to pick this one!
    That could be true that she fucked her lawyer. She is a good looking woman with a nice body the lawyer probably said yes to the pussy.

I'm sure the butt sexing bananas prolly accurate depiction too. Doubt if payment was limited to blowjobs.

I'm sure the butt sexing bananas prolly accurate depiction too. Doubt if payment was limited to blowjobs.
    IM SCREAMIIINNNGGG! Lmao that's so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    That could be true that she fucked her lawyer. She is a good looking woman with a nice body the lawyer probably said yes to the pussy.
    I wonder if Hernandez had the same arrangement.

It's being reported today that Cindy and George are about to lose their house. They haven't paid their mortgage in six years.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    It's being reported today that Cindy and George are about to lose their house. They haven't paid their mortgage in six years.
    What the what?!? That's a thing??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah. They were suppose to be paying like 800 a month and they haven't paid in 6 years. They got served foreclosure papers back in April.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Why did the foreclosure take so long? They couldn't pay $800 per month? GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Will the next reply be "if they were black they would have been kicked out immediately" white privilege.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EricVader View Post
    Will the next reply be "if they were black they would have been kicked out immediately" white privilege.
    You're so clever. Welcome back Gooniemon . I'm sure you'll be leaving again soon.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're so clever. Welcome back Gooniemon . I'm sure you'll be leaving again soon.
    I never left :)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Why did the foreclosure take so long? They couldn't pay $800 per month? GTFO.
    The article I read didn't really go into detail as to why they were allowed to get away with not paying for so long. I thought maybe people felt sorry for them but then again when it comes to money most companies don't give a fuck what you're going through, business is business. Cindy also ended up in the hospital shortly after getting the news due to kidney issues. George is really not doing well mentally. Meanwhile Casey is a fucking cunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-lawsuit.html

Oh god, I would sue': Casey Anthony's mom Cindy threatens lawsuit if tot mom films reality series with OJ, while her father George has one message for his daughter - 'stay away from me'

Cindy and George Anthony sat down with Crime Watch Daily's Chris Hansen to talk about Casey, Caylee and their lives after the trial
    Mom Cindy says she believes Casey, 30, is 'mentally ill' and that it's possibly she was having a seizure when her two-year-old daughter died in 2008
    George, a former cop, claims Casey's defense team tried to make him 'fall of his sword' and take the blame for Caylee's death
    He says he still feels the girl's presence in their Florida home
    Mrs Anthony says she would sue Casey if she decides to sell her story, or make a reality show with OJ Simpson, which has been rumored
    When asked what message George had for his daughter he said: 'Stay away. Stay away from me'

snicker

Thread Information