View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 325 of 377 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 9403

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

I heard 200,000.00 too, but then read that Jose was paid 89,000.00.

My son just asked if Casey could come stay with us.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyLife View Post
    There are some absolute morons around here.

There is a huge difference between "reasonable" doubt and a "reason" to doubt.

Is it reasonable to assume that a loving mother would cover up the accidental death of her daughter who she loved beyond anything? NO.

But to sit there smugly and say that it is possible means you have found a reason to doubt, but not a reasonable one. Then you can pat yourself on the back and commend yourself for how fair you think you can be. Motive was proven. She wanted to be free if the burden of being a parent. Connection with the decomposing body was proven. The hair fibers that matched Caylee in the trunk of her car, and with evidence of decompostion. Her behavior after the death, and disappearance.

You people who think that it wasn't proven are complete and utter morons who should never serve on a jury, or do anything above a minimum wage job.
    Oh hi, welcome to the internet! I see that mommy never told you that people are allowed to have different opinions than you, because obviously you are such a "speshul lil snowflake" that you are never wrong!!! But unfortunately, this is incorrect and the reality is that people are allowed to *gasp* view things differently than you and voice these views.
    I know you will need some time to absorb this information, so how about you think about it while you sit under your bridge, troll.

Or maybe you and Jose can do this

i think it most likely was an accident. but how do you tell the cops, 'well i accidentally put too much chloroform on the rag and too much duct-tape over her face.'?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i think it most likely was an accident. but how do you tell the cops, 'well i accidentally put too much chloroform on the rag and too much duct-tape over her face.'?
    Now that's something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennylove View Post
    Now that's something to hide.
    Should u have been doing this in the first place? I think not.

sadly, her ego is bigger than she is so she did a shitty cover-up job and thought she'd gotten away with it. well, i guess she did get away with it. or i should say, i believe that she got away with it.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I heard 200,000.00 too, but then read that Jose was paid 89,000.00.

My son just asked if Casey could come stay with us.
    Both of those are true.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

sadly, her ego is bigger than she is so she did a shitty cover-up job and thought she'd gotten away with it. well, i guess she did get away with it. or i should say, i believe that she got away with it.
    How can u live with something like that? If she did it, that is? Her fortitude is amazing.

How can u live with something like that? If she did it, that is? Her fortitude is amazing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Cleckley Checklist
    In his 1941 book, Mask of Sanity, Hervey M. Cleckley introduced 16 behavioral characteristics of a psychopath: [40]
    Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
    Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
    Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
    Unreliability
    Untruthfulness and insincerity
    Lack of remorse and shame
    Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
    Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
    Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
    General poverty in major affective reactions
    Specific loss of insight
    Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
    Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
    Suicide threats rarely carried out
    Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
    Failure to follow any life plan.

kind of sums her up, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Both of those are true.
    If Casey can stay with ya'll, can I invite my pal Charles to round it out? Just kidding. Kids, lol, I tell ya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Cleckley Checklist
    In his 1941 book, Mask of Sanity, Hervey M. Cleckley introduced 16 behavioral characteristics of a psychopath: [40]
    Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
    Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
    Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
    Unreliability
    Untruthfulness and insincerity
    Lack of remorse and shame
    Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
    Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
    Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
    General poverty in major affective reactions
    Specific loss of insight
    Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
    Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
    Suicide threats rarely carried out
    Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
    Failure to follow any life plan.

kind of sums her up, no?
    Psycopaths are sort of a different breed, aren't they? SCARY.

I come here all the time and read all of the posts from you guys. I see what you are saying about Casey not being found guilty, but I don't like it. I don't like that this horrible person is going to be out of jail tomorrow and that Caylee is in an urn in her grandparents home. It's disgusting.

I don't have a whole lot of faith that Jodi Arias will be convicted either. It seems far too easy here in Arizona to pull the same kind of BS that Casey pulled in order for her to get away with murder. I find it hard to believe that the jury in Casey's case could not even find her guilty of one of the lesser charges that she killed her daughter.
    I also get where It's my life is coming from. I don't post here because you all turn to "blast" when there is a newbie here. I get that IML is fanning the flames, I just wish it wasn't like that here because I think some of you have these amazing minds and put out things that really make me think. But I am not going to post so you can "blast" me as a newbie. I have to accept what this jury decided. I did watch the trial every day and didn't watch NG cause she makes me want to vomit, and I don't know how she got off. Please do not tell me that it's because they didn't get enough information from the prosecution about how Caylee died. That is soooo Bogus. She was in the elements for months, they did find a decomposing hair in the trunk, she was in an Anthony cloth laundry bag, she had duct tape on her skeleton. That doesn't happen by accident.

Kids here in Arizona die almost every day because their parents are too busy to watch them and they drown in pools. Every single time they call the paramedics, they try to perform CPR, they don't dump them in the desert and hope the animals and elements take care of them.

All this is what makes me believe she killed her daughter. I don't know if it was an accident or on purpose but I do think she is responsible. And no not because I jumped on the media bandwagon. She may have been good to her daughter around other people and she may have loved her, but I think she is the one who put her in the swamp. She had to die somehow. Now we will never know the truth, cause Casey wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass. I hope she enjoys her beautiful life.

I hope the Jodi Arias case doesn't end like this one. I hope the jury here doesn't need video proof that she killed him.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    I also get where It's my life is coming from. I don't post here because you all turn to "blast" when there is a newbie here. I get that IML is fanning the flames, I just wish it wasn't like that here because I think some of you have these amazing minds and put out things that really make me think. But I am not going to post so you can "blast" me as a newbie.
    Um...exhibit A:

There are some absolute morons around here.

You people who think that it wasn't proven are complete and utter morons who should never serve on a jury, or do anything above a minimum wage job.
    But we're the ones blasting?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I totally gave IML a gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I totally gave IML a gift.
    did you poop somewhere near them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Um...exhibit A:

There are better examples of us being bad.

Um...exhibit A:

Nope.. read what I wrote again... I said I know that IML is FANNING THE FLAMES..sheesh

Nope.. read what I wrote again... I said I know that IML is FANNING THE FLAMES..sheesh
    Your wording was quite confusing, though. You say you get where she's coming from and you don't post here because.......then it's like, oh, yeah she is kind fanning the flames. Bitch is the whole fuckin' fire.

I also get where It's my life is coming from. I don't post here because you all turn to "blast" when there is a newbie here. I get that IML is fanning the flames,

Russell Huekler, one of five alternate jurors who were present for all the testimony and sequestered along with the 12 other jurors, said today that he would have delivered the same verdict and that he was shocked by the public outrage over the trial's outcome.
    Love this part of the article. Why the outrage?

Ron, since you have so much to say,riddle me this: Hello, 911: Yes, my name is Casey Anthony, my daughter ingested a lot of water and is not breathing, please help us. Simple, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    Your wording was quite confusing, though. You say you get where she's coming from and you don't post here because.......then it's like, oh, yeah she is kind fanning the flames. Bitch is the whole fuckin' fire.

I also get where It's my life is coming from. I don't post here because you all turn to "blast" when there is a newbie here. I get that IML is fanning the flames,
    Well the first post that IML posted I could tell they (he/she) was inflamed over the verdict. I think that they are looking at it totally emotionally. A lot of people are and maybe that is because of the media. To me it seems that IML is posting and enflaming and I get that you immediately come to the conclusion that this person is a troll. I don't think so. I think it's someone who really thinks the jury screwed up and with as smart as you guys are, I guess I wish there was more patience for newbies who may not know better. IML certainly isn't the only newbie you guys have blasted.

Besides my whole point was this: I would love to post here, but I am not IML and I am not about to subject my own thoughts to a group of people who are going to blast me. That's all I meant. I can see where IML is coming from, I don't agree with the method they are using though. Calling you names and stuff is just plain stupid. It just shows ignorance.

This case has upset a lot of people and I think we can all learn a lot about things because some of you "know your shit." That's all I am saying. I just am not going to post when I risk being attacked just because I don't "understand or have as much experience with court cases."

Just because the prosecution didnt make their case, doesnt mean she was not in fact culpable in the death of her daughter.
    The judicial system worked as it was designed- many people do not feel that it was successful in holding Casey accountable for what she did do.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Ron, since you have so much to say,riddle me this: Hello, 911: Yes, my name is Casey Anthony, my daughter ingested a lot of water and is not breathing, please help us. Simple, yes?
    Yea, but if I watch someone drown, I shouldn't get the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Just because the prosecution didnt make their case, doesnt mean she was not in fact culpable in the death of her daughter.
    The judicial system worked as it was designed- many people do not feel that it was successful in holding Casey accountable for what she did do.
    They didn't. They couldn't prove 1st degree, but they tried anyway. Be angry at the prosecution, not Casey.

I'm happy that they can't put someone on death row with such flimsy evidence.

Well the first post that IML posted I could tell they (he/she) was inflamed over the verdict. I think that they are looking at it totally emotionally. A lot of people are and maybe that is because of the media. To me it seems that IML is posting and enflaming and I get that you immediately come to the conclusion that this person is a troll. I don't think so. I think it's someone who really thinks the jury screwed up and with as smart as you guys are, I guess I wish there was more patience for newbies who may not know better. IML certainly isn't the only newbie you guys have blasted.

Besides my whole point was this: I would love to post here, but I am not IML and I am not about to subject my own thoughts to a group of people who are going to blast me. That's all I meant. I can see where IML is coming from, I don't agree with the method they are using though. Calling you names and stuff is just plain stupid. It just shows ignorance.

This case has upset a lot of people and I think we can all learn a lot about things because some of you "know your shit." That's all I am saying. I just am not going to post when I risk being attacked just because I don't "understand or have as much experience with court cases."
    She's a really bad example for you to use to say we "blast" people is all I'm saying. There are plenty of good examples. Why are you using that bitch? She came in here jumping on people who didn't agree with her right off the bat, calling people names and acting like an asshole. What possible good can come of her yelling at us because she's upset about the verdict? Pretty stupid, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, quit defending that possum and whining about something we haven't even done to you yet and give us a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I understand what you're saying but, damn, how guilty do u have to look? I know facts are what it should be about but wow...We should be so lucky to get a jury like that.

Thread Information