View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 3 of 377 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

Re: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

So if there's an explanation, why the hell not just say it?! grr
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Casey Anthony knows who has her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, but may have lied to investigators to protect the little girl, her mother and attorney said Monday.

“I know Casey knows who has her,” Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, told TODAY’s Ann Curry from the family’s home in Orlando, Fla. “I know Casey doesn’t know where they are right at the moment.”

Cindy Anthony said she might know more if investigators would allow her to speak with her daughter for more than a few moments. She has had one phone call with her since Casey was arrested last week for lying to investigators. She also said that a visit with Casey was cut short by police.
    “I think my daughter loves Caylee so much that she will do whatever it takes to protect her,” Cindy Anthony said. “In her own way, she has those reasons inside her why she’s protecting her, and we don’t understand those right now.”

Casey Anthony told her parents last week that Caylee had been missing since June 9, but she didn’t tell anyone for five weeks. Cindy Anthony and her husband, George, called police to report the girl missing, and authorities arrested Casey Anthony when they determined that she had lied to them about the disappearance of her daughter.

The grandparents have started a Web site and distributed fliers to help find Caylee, but Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, indicated that the jailed mother knows where her daughter is — or at least who has her.

Why won’t she talk?
    Curry asked Baez why his client is unwilling to share the information she has with authorities.

“I know the reason why,” Baez told Curry. “Unfortunately, I can’t disclose that at this time. Based on my conversations with her, I can understand what she’s going through and basically the reason why she did what she did. There is an explanation for all of this. Unfortunately I’m not at liberty to say at the time.”

“Do you fear for her safety?” Curry asked Baez, referring to Caylee.

“Obviously when she’s away from where she’s supposed to be, we all fear for her safety,” Baez said. “She needs to be back home with her family, with the people who love her, and that’s really our ultimate goal here — to have her home and to be with the people who love her.”

Caylee’s grandmother Cindy Anthony told local media that Casey told her that she received a 
    phone call from Caylee, but that the line went dead when the mother asked to speak to an adult. In her TODAY appearance, Cindy said her daughter had also made that statement to others. She added that her own mother told her on July 5 that she thought she heard Caylee’s voice in the background during a phone conversation with Casey Anthony.

It is unclear who the girl’s father is, according to media reports in Orlando. Casey Anthony has reportedly told authorities that she was employed at a local theme park, but in reality she had been fired from the park two weeks ago. She also reportedly said that the child’s father is dead. She also said she had left the child with a baby sitter who then disappeared — but the address she gave for the baby sitter turned out to be an unoccupied apartment.

‘I forgive her’
    Last Thursday and Friday, investigators with shovels and cadaver-sniffing dogs dug up Casey Anthony’s backyard, but found no sign of Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said that Orange County authorities acted too quickly in arresting and jailing her daughter without bond last week and said it was a mistake to keep the single mother in jail.

“I think that was a huge mistake by arresting her that quickly, because she was not able to 

reach out to her friends and her family to maybe shed some light on the reasons,” the distraught mother said.

A former nurse, Cindy Anthony said that she and her husband George, a former deputy sheriff, saw no signs of drug abuse in their daughter. She said she’d told Casey Anthony that she loves her and supports her.

“I forgive her,” Cindy Anthony said. “I have not said that to her.”

“Forgive her for what?” Curry asked.

“For not telling me sooner, for not telling the police sooner,” Cindy Anthony answered. “Someone can’t come to grips until they’re forgiven. She’s probably not going to be able to tell me everything until I can forgive her.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25780516/

goodness i want to know the outcome soooo bad!!!!!

This is crazy! 
    Not that it matters BUT this is/was Casey's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =10472558

45 pages of comments dating back to 2005...off to read

Comments from when she was preggo with Caylee!!!!!

Aug 10, 2005 7:05 PM

Hello Mommy-Aww!!
    She's beautiful! Such small hands & feets-Aww funny how you had the baby Caylee a day after my cousin(it that the name?). 8/8 & 8/9...You're going to be a great mommy! I can't believe you went though all those labor pains & you're still standing-not so much fun sounding, but she's adorable so I can tell why it's worth it!
    Take care of you and baby!
    *Nathalie*

Jul 24, 2005 9:08 AM

Hello ~Case-Face~
    I can only imagine how big your tummy is getting:) *My cousin is having a girl and is due any minute now... *Have you gotten any fun toys and pink things...either way just remember when it comes to having to baby us women have been doing it for EVER now, so no need to worry...and don't do it natural-those drugs are there for a reason;) **Your best bet would be to get a "walking epidural"...
    we def need to get together-till then take care of you and your new tummy:)
    XOXO
    Nathalie

Aug 29, 2005 9:28 PM

hey girl i haven't talked to you in a while. I'm hoping that you'll be working back at the park soon which would be just like so awesome. I'm seeing someone new right now and he is just the sweetest guy. caylee is so darn cute and i'm so proud of you for wanting and being the greatest mom to that baby. She has the greatest mom and the greatest friend she will ever have and i can say that truly from the bottom of my heart because you have been a great friend even though we don't talk that much. Love you lots and miss you. Call me sometime.

Aug 31, 2005 9:52 PM

casey!!!! congrats on the new baby girl. i bit you're having a bless. i hope she grows up to be just like you

Not sure it is mentioned but is the dad in the picture?  Is his name Jesse?  Lots of comments from this chick

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =17154421

She mentions Jesse a lot.

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15230.msg937798#msg937798 date=1216652072]
    Not sure it is mentioned but is the dad in the picture?  Is his name Jesse?  Lots of comments from this chick

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =17154421

She mentions Jesse a lot.
    [/quote]

I don't think the Dad's name was ever mentioned.  Just that he is dead.  See what you can dig up on that end.  Sorry I can't help but MySpace is blocked here at work!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =3567429

This chick comments ALOT!!

She commented this

Mar 16, 2006 6:40 AM

casey marie anthony
    soon to be grudge

Jesse Grudge?

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15230.msg937788#msg937788 date=1216651462]
    This is crazy! 
    Not that it matters BUT this is/was Casey's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =10472558

45 pages of comments dating back to 2005...off to read
    [/quote] ha they already changed the myspace to take off casey's phone number. I figured that was coming.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15230.msg937804#msg937804 date=1216652434]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =3567429

This chick comments ALOT!!

She commented this

Mar 16, 2006 6:40 AM

casey marie anthony
    soon to be grudge

Jesse Grudge?

[/quote]

Looks like her and Jesse broke up around May 31, 2006.  Her brother Lee didn't like Jesse for some reason. 

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendI D=77598266&MyToken=c1ab37eb-0b20-4dfd-91e8-f5ad17c18b13

It's ok, there is [quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15230.msg937806#msg937806 date=1216652518]
    ha they already changed the myspace to take off casey's phone number. I figured that was coming.
    [/quote] There is still a bulletin with that info going around myspace.

When you click on the link, it just takes you to the first page of her comments.  :-( I googled "jesse grudge" and got nada.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Come on guys find something!!  I know y'all can do it!!

I don't think Jesse is Caylee's father. He is her ex-fiancee, and they were dating when Caylee was a baby, but here's an interview with him, and it is never mentioned that he is Caylee's father.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html

Amy's taste > Tara's

Another pic of her

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15230.msg937824#msg937824 date=1216653887]
    I don't think Jesse is Caylee's father. He is her ex-fiancee, and they were dating when Caylee was a baby, but here's an interview with him, and it is never mentioned that he is Caylee's father.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html
    [/quote]

You're good at finding this stuff!!

When i become really immersed in a story, I find it hard to stop.  :-D

Amy's taste > Tara's

Seriously this bitch was playing on myspace, dropping people comments while her daughter was missing. 

So what date did she go missing again?  And when was it reported missing?

just markin my spot...

i'm interested in what you all can dig up!  :lol:

i'm just praying that little girl is somewhere safe... 
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15230.msg937849#msg937849 date=1216655058]
    So what date did she go missing again?&nbsp; And when was it reported missing?
    [/quote] June 9th was the original date...someone said they saw her with random people on June 12th. That was the last date anyone officially saw her.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=15230.msg937864#msg937864 date=1216655566]
    June 9th was the original date...someone said they saw her with random people on June 12th. That was the last date anyone officially saw her.
    [/quote]

her comments jump from April 2008 to July 4 2008.&nbsp; I wonder if she deleted some.&nbsp; It is obvious she was on myspace a lot.

Jul 17, 2008 5:51 AM

Caylee we hope and pray that God heres all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!&nbsp;

Caylee's birthday is August 9th. :(

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15230.msg937866#msg937866 date=1216655663]
    her comments jump from April 2008 to July 4 2008.&nbsp; I wonder if she deleted some.&nbsp; It is obvious she was on myspace a lot.

Jul 17, 2008 5:51 AM

Caylee we hope and pray that God heres all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!&nbsp;

[/quote]

I think she deleted comments from her page. If you look at her brother's page, she left comments there in May and it seems to have been a back and forth conversation.

Thread Information