View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 376 of 377 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 9403

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

You can tell in the videos of the jailhouse conversations between Casey and her parents, George didn't know what happened to Caylee.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You can tell in the videos of the jailhouse conversations between Casey and her parents, George didn't know what happened to Caylee.
    Yeah and she was annoyed they kept on asking her where Caylee is.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Has anyone seen the new doc on Peacock?
    I wouldnt watch it bc shes a lying liar but Im curious what she says in it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Couldn't watch cause...same
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Has anyone seen the new doc on Peacock?
    I wouldnt watch it bc shes a lying liar but Im curious what she says in it.
    I can't stand the sight of her smirky, lying, child murdering, family framing, bullshit spewing face. So, hell to all the nos.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Same, I won't watch it because I simply cannot stand her.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same, I won't watch it because I simply cannot stand her.
    I saw bits of it and couldn't watch it anymore because she just pisses me off so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I watched most of it and shes had years to come up with lies to her lies. She explained zanny the nanny so quickly I was a bit shocked. She said caylee was always with her and she made that up to her mom to keep her away from her dad and so he wouldn't molest her. She lied about working at universal because she did work there but the contract ended. She worked as a bartender but didn't want to tell mom because she wanted to save enough money to get own place and away from dad.

The molesting theory is her answer to everything. The day caylee died, Casey said she was drugged and went to to lie down with caylee. Woke up he was holding her in pool. He told her to leave and he would fix her, save her. She said he was keeping caylee and she believed her alive and was meeting him and he was telling her what to tell the cops, etc.

I'm sure a lot of that was mentioned before, but I can't remember it's been awhile. All sounds really convenient and she said the limitations are no up on her dad molesting her.

any time Casey's thread is updated I open it with some trepidation. I was about to become a grandma that year and Caylee's death hit me hard. I couldn't imagine how her family felt. I still get an ember of anger in my stomach just seeing her Mom's name.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    I watched most of it and shes had years to come up with lies to her lies. She explained zanny the nanny so quickly I was a bit shocked. She said caylee was always with her and she made that up to her mom to keep her away from her dad and so he wouldn't molest her. She lied about working at universal because she did work there but the contract ended. She worked as a bartender but didn't want to tell mom because she wanted to save enough money to get own place and away from dad.

The molesting theory is her answer to everything. The day caylee died, Casey said she was drugged and went to to lie down with caylee. Woke up he was holding her in pool. He told her to leave and he would fix her, save her. She said he was keeping caylee and she believed her alive and was meeting him and he was telling her what to tell the cops, etc.

I'm sure a lot of that was mentioned before, but I can't remember it's been awhile. All sounds really convenient and she said the limitations are no up on her dad molesting her.
    Shes said this exact story before. Yawn.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post

This truly demonstrates how one lie leads to another lie...to another lie, etc. She most likely lied her entire life. I know because I had a family member who was the exact same way.

https://themessenger.com/news/casey-...tary-series-ae

Hours before Casey Anthony's father George Anthony was hooked up to a polygraph to answer difficult questions about the murder of his granddaughter, he sat in the living room of his Orlando home and insisted that the test would exonerate him.

"It will prove, number one, I never assaulted or hurt my daughter in any way, and I certainly didn't do anything to my granddaughter," he said. "I did everything that I possibly could."
    I wonder why it took so long to actually do this. I dont think any sane person thinks he actually did it.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-02-2024 at 08:48 AM.

https://themessenger.com/news/casey-...tary-series-ae

I wonder why it took so long to actually do this. I dont think any sane person thinks he actually did it.
    Wow. I also wonder why he is just now taking it.

Wow. I also wonder why he is just now taking it.
    Trying to stay in the media. There is a TV series premiering about it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Trying to stay in the media. There is a TV series premiering about it.
    Money is always quite the enticer.

I thought it was a response to her stupid tell all thing she did semi recently.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I thought it was a response to her stupid tell all thing she did semi recently.
    It could be this and it could be for media attention. I think that whole family is fucked in the head in one way or another. I mean.....Casey ended up the way she was for a reason. They raised her, so......
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...124829411.html

Cindy has a panic attack during interview. Im sure she has PTSD.

Cindy then became visibly uncomfortable and started heavily breathing. "I'm having a hard time. I'm having a panic attack. I'm sorry. I'm gonna take my anxiety pills. I'm sorry," Cindy said as she stood up and left the interview. "I'm starting to lose it. I'm starting to faint. I'm starting to pass out."
    I dont always blame the parents when the child turns out shitty. I was a shitty teenager and I have wonderful parents.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-04-2024 at 09:48 AM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ve/ar-AA1my6R0

Welp the parents passed the polygraphs, which I knew they would.

And the poor wittle Psychopath wasnt happy about it. Why doesnt she take one?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ve/ar-AA1my6R0

Welp the parents passed the polygraphs, which I knew they would.

And the poor wittle Psychopath wasnt happy about it. Why doesnt she take one?
    Agree, definitely not a surprise. Just hearing she wasn't happy about it is music to my ears. I hope karma one day catches up to her.

Agree, definitely not a surprise. Just hearing she wasn't happy about it is music to my ears. I hope karma one day catches up to her.
    I was grinning ear to ear. Did she really think people believed her dumb story?

I was grinning ear to ear. Did she really think people believed her dumb story?
    Right? It is unreal.

""She feels like she'll have to do a rebuttal at some point," says the source close to Anthony. "Because this made her look bad. Like really bad. This made her look just awful."

So did murdering her kiddo. I have no pity for Ms Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    ""She feels like she'll have to do a rebuttal at some point," says the source close to Anthony. "Because this made her look bad. Like really bad. This made her look just awful."

So did murdering her kiddo. I have no pity for Ms Casey.
    She must be in constant denial if she even thinks 1 person believed her stupid story. Everyone has and will hate her, how does she not know this? They had every right to clear their name.

She must be in constant denial if she even thinks 1 person believed her stupid story. Everyone has and will hate her, how does she not know this? They had every right to clear their name.
    Agreed!!

When Caylee went missing I was eagerly awaiting the birth of my granddaughter. When she was found murdered I was basking in the joy of being a grandma. I followed every single news bit, story, etc. I followed the trial and I even remember where I was when the verdict hit. I sat there and cried in to my dinner. I just couldn't imagine. I still can't.

Caylee was two when she died. My granddaughter is 15, 16 in September. I just can't imagine.

Casey Anthony can rot in hell.

Thread Information