View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 326 of 377 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 9403

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    She's a really bad example for you to use to say we "blast" people is all I'm saying. There are plenty of good examples. Why are you using that bitch? She came in here jumping on people who didn't agree with her right off the bat, calling people names and acting like an asshole. What possible good can come of her yelling at us because she's upset about the verdict? Pretty stupid, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, quit defending that possum and whining about something we haven't even done to you yet and give us a try.

and @ possum

Again I'm shocked that they didn't get her on manslaughter. Manslaughter!!! She was innocent of manslaughter!!

Today, a bus driver that fell asleep at the wheel, got into an accident and killed 5 passengers was convicted of manslaughter, but a bitch that didn't call the ambulance when her kid "drowned in the pool", but stages a murder scene, goes scott free. Does. not. compute.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    Again I'm shocked that they didn't get her on manslaughter. Manslaughter!!! She was innocent of manslaughter!!

Today, a bus driver that fell asleep at the wheel, got into an accident and killed 5 passengers was convicted of manslaughter, but a bitch that didn't call the ambulance when her kid "drowned in the pool", but stages a murder scene, goes scott free. Does. not. compute.
    You know how many people literally said "I don't know what she did, but the bitch did something!" Not exactly a winning argument for an ADA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Did the mods take IML away? He was fun... Also, and even though it's a movie of fiction, I think IML needs to watch 12 Angry Men. Maybe then he'll get a grasp of how a jury is supposed to work.

Also all 3 of you were right in the the song guessing catagory..

It's My Life was a song written and performed by Talk Talk from '84. It was Covered by No Doubt in the late '90's early 2000's
    And it's also that shitty Bon Jovi tune with no relation to the awesome Talk Talk song

Got proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Did the mods take IML away? He was fun... Also, and even though it's a movie of fiction, I think IML needs to watch 12 Angry Men. Maybe then he'll get a grasp of how a jury is supposed to work.

Also all 3 of you were right in the the song guessing catagory..

It's My Life was a song written and performed by Talk Talk from '84. It was Covered by No Doubt in the late '90's early 2000's
    And it's also that shitty Bon Jovi tune with no relation to the awesome Talk Talk song

Today, a bus driver that fell asleep at the wheel, got into an accident and killed 5 passengers was convicted of manslaughter, but a bitch that didn't call the ambulance when her kid "drowned in the pool", but stages a murder scene, goes scotch free. Does. not. compute.
    Fixed

[QUOTE=Ron_NYC;3119189]Yea, but if I watch someone drown, I shouldn't get the death penalty.

I didn't say death but, something, right? You know it's not fair. How couldn't you? A child is dead, Ron. We don't know how or why but she was in Casey's care. She was responsible. I live in NC...try pulling that shit here. No way.

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar
    OH I get it Ron! sShe is white and you are not and therefore you have something to say about it blah blah blah.......

Sorry but its on my nerves. I guess I will see you guys later since I dont want to argue this post for 4 hours with everyone taking up for Ron. He knows there are no hard feelings and I think he is awesome (usually) although he would be better white!

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

I mean they had scientific evidence that there was strands of Caylee's hair that had bands indictive of a post mortem body in here trunk. That means there was a dead caylee in the Trunk of her car. The police dogs indicated the scent of a dead body in her junk.
    A scientist testing the atmosphere of the trunk indicated high levels of chloroform.
    Like why was all this, in conjunction with the fact that she didn't report the girl missing and was partying and got a shitty tattoo, not enough for at least manslaughter ??

Quote Originally Posted by Dennylove View Post
    I didn't say death but, something, right? You know it's not fair. How couldn't you? A child is dead, Ron. We don't know how or why but she was in Casey's care. She was responsible. I live in NC...try pulling that shit here. No way.
    I happen to like the fact I live in a country where it takes evidence to put someone away.

Now if non-whites could get the same kind of justice we'd be onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Deth View Post
    OH I get it Ron! sShe is white and you are not and therefore you have something to say about it blah blah blah.......

Sorry but its on my nerves. I guess I will see you guys later since I dont want to argue this post for 4 hours with everyone taking up for Ron. He knows there are no hard feelings and I think he is awesome (usually) although he would be better white!
    O_o

ETA: lol@ gets on my nerves.
    "You know what's worse than racism? When people complain about racism."

Ron, Casey is prolly the best match for you. She's nuts and there's no chance of producing any living offspring. *high five*. Too bad she's in Texas, it's hot down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I happen to like the fact I live in a country where it takes evidence to put someone away.

Now if non-whites could get the same kind of justice we'd be onto something.
    Kudos

What were the actual charges they had to choose from? I don't really get why she couldn't have been guilty of neglect or something for not reporting that she was missing for all that time. Was that charge just not on the table for them to choose? That's what I've been assuming.

It's just crazy that they only get certain charges to choose from and if they can't find someone guilty of whatever the prosecution has put on the table then they just walk free.

Ron, Casey is prolly the best match for you. She's nuts and there's no chance of producing any living offspring. *high five*. Too bad she's in Texas, it's hot down there.
    Florida. And yea, I swore I'd never go back.

Wow. A double post wirh one caught in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    What were the actual charges they had to choose from? I don't really get why she couldn't have been guilty of neglect or something for not reporting that she was missing for all that time. Was that charge just not on the table for them to choose? That's what I've been assuming.

It's just crazy that they only get certain charges to choose from and if they can't find someone guilty of whatever the prosecution has put on the table then they just walk free.
    Not really. I mean, if that were the case they could bring you in for this murder and keep giving you lesser charges until you plead out or get a jury that doesn't like your face.

This way you know the DA won't move forward unless they have a credible case. Well, that's how it's supposed to be but it's still not that way. The burden of proof is on them, so prove it.

This is why whenever someone is ready to go to trial I wonder what's really going on. Either they're innocent, or they don't think there's enough evidence to convict*. Either way it makes me pay more attention.

*or there's the small population of batshit insane people.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Wow. A double post wirh one caught in the middle
    I saw that too, its like a double raiiiinnnnbooowwwww.

I don't know why the prosecution didn't make sure that was addressed in the jury instructions or in the closing arguments, but they didn't. Well I think I do know. Prosecutor wanted to go out as the hero who fried the baby killer. Too bad his greed turned a psycho loose.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Fixed
    Broke.
    First off, let's set the record straight on the expression itself -- it's actually "scot-free." And contrary to popular belief, it has nothing to do with Dred Scott or the Scottish. Sceot is the Old English for "a tax." Scot and lot was a medieval muncipal tax levied on residents. Someone who managed to avoid paying this medieval tax got off "scot free."
    Eventually, the word evolved to describe getting away without any kind of punishment, fiscal or otherwise. Kids who fake fevers get out of school scot-free. Cagey adults escape jury duty scot-free. And dogs with remorseful eyes get off scot-free from just about any wrongdoing.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar

Not really. I mean, if that were the case they could bring you in for this murder and keep giving you lesser charges until you plead out or get a jury that doesn't like your face.

This way you know the DA won't move forward unless they have a credible case. Well, that's how it's supposed to be but it's still not that way. The burden of proof is on them, so prove it.

This is why whenever someone is ready to go to trial I wonder what's really going on. Either they're innocent, or they don't think there's enough evidence to convict*. Either way it makes me pay more attention.

*or there's the small population of batshit insane people.
    They would still only get one chance. What would be wrong with a jury being able to say, no, you did not prove first degree murder, but you proved child neglect causing death. (or whatever)

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar
    O_o

ETA: lol@ gets on my nerves.
    "You know what's worse than racism? When people complain about racism."
    See? Well then get a load of me!

Its just do you have to say it in EVERY post?? I am NOT white. My family have been killed and my land destroyed for american dreams and "freedoms" we all now have and I never bitch. I just dont understand. I guess its best explained by Sinbad (oooh black man) when he said "How are you gonna DISCOVER a place, when a bunch of people are already there?" "thats like me breaking into your car and DISCOVERING your stereo."

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

It sucks ass, And Im upset shes gonna walk, but at the same time, They couldnt prove her guilt. They couldnt prove her innocence either, But thankfully, we live in a country where you dont have to do that. Proving your innocence is much harder that proving someone is guilty, and if we all had to do it, our prisons would be much more over crowded than they are now. So justice may not have been served but our legal system did what it was supposed to. being a lying ass skank doesnt make you a killer, even if everyone (including myself) believes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Broke.
    She's making fun of someone who said scotch free in an earlier post.

Thread Information