Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clayton McGeeney, (36), Ricky Johnson, (38), and David Harrington,(37), froze to death behind their friend's home

Clayton McGeeney, (36), Ricky Johnson, (38), and David Harrington,(37), froze to death behind their friend's home

A lawyer for a man whose three friends were found frozen to death behind his home after they had watched a Chiefs game together says his client did not know the men were there and might need medical attention.

KCTV Channel 5 reports lawyer John Picerno released a statement for his client, Jordan Willis, saying that Willis had ?had absolutely nothing to do? with the deaths of Clayton McGeeney, 36, Ricky Johnson, 38, and David Harrington, 37, who were found dead on Jan. 9.

?Jordan had absolutely nothing to do with their deaths,? Picerno says in the statement to KCTV. ?He does not know the timing or manner of their deaths, nor does he know how or when they exited his house.

?He had no knowledge that they remained in his backyard or that they needed medical attention. Had he known, he certainly would have called for help. The last time he saw them was when they left his house and he went to bed.?

The Kansas City Star reports police went to Willis? home after a woman engaged to McGeeney went to the residence while searching for her fianc?. The woman reportedly broke into the home?s basement when no one answered and called police after she found a body on the back porch.

Willis did not hear the woman knocking at his door because he was sleeping with earbuds and a fan on, Picerno said in his statement. The lawyer says Willis was cooperative with police when they arrived, according to reports.

Police tell The Star there were no obvious signs of foul play in the men?s deaths. Fox 4 reports police still are waiting for the results of an autopsy on the three men. Willis has not been charged.

?Jordan is unaware of how his friends died,? Picerno said in his statement. ?Like the rest of us, Jordan is anxiously awaiting the results of the autopsy and toxicology report.?

https://www.cleveland.com/nation/202...-his-home.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I have been reading about this...such a bizarre story. The comment about him having 'nothing to do' their deaths irks me, as he decided to go to bed/sleep while they were outside dying/dead. Yes, they could have possibly taken something, which led to their deaths, but from what I am hearing from family/friends, that might not be the case.

So many questions. Im guessing there was drinking involved. Why did they go to the back yard? Were they clothed enough?

Jordan had absolutely nothing to do with their deaths,? Picerno says in the statement to KCTV. ?He does not know the timing or manner of their deaths, nor does he know how or when they exited his house.

?He had no knowledge that they remained in his backyard or that they needed medical attention. Had he known, he certainly would have called for help. The last time he saw them was when they left his house and he went to bed.?

He had no idea how and when they exited the house. The last time he saw them, they were leaving his house. Make that make sense.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-23-2024 at 05:31 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    NONE of this makes any sense at all. For one, did they not get there by car at all? If they were leaving, wouldn't they get in their car to drive home? If they didn't have a car, how did they get there? Did they not try to get back inside of the house when they realized that they were going to freeze? They had to have been on something REALLY STRONG to not realize what was happening and not try to get back in to the house. I'm going to guess that heroin was involved. They nodded off and froze to death. That's the only thing that I can think of.

As for Jordan, none of what he is saying is making any sense either. He may have also been out of it on heroin or something. Had to have been if it wasn't intentional. It's possible that they were overdosing and he dragged them out there because he didn't know how to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    NONE of this makes any sense at all. For one, did they not get there by car at all? If they were leaving, wouldn't they get in their car to drive home? If they didn't have a car, how did they get there? Did they not try to get back inside of the house when they realized that they were going to freeze? They had to have been on something REALLY STRONG to not realize what was happening and not try to get back in to the house. I'm going to guess that heroin was involved. They nodded off and froze to death. That's the only thing that I can think of.

As for Jordan, none of what he is saying is making any sense either. He may have also been out of it on heroin or something. Had to have been if it wasn't intentional. It's possible that they were overdosing and he dragged them out there because he didn't know how to deal with it.
    If they OD'd they would have needles in their arms, or somewhere around them, unless they used in the house and went outside not realize
    ing how cold it was. The guy in the house could have gotten rid of the drugs.

I dont think he had anything to do with it, because he would have OD'd too.

This one is a head scratcher, but I can guarantee alcohol was involved.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Double but found this
    3 men do not just go outside and freeze to death while the owner of the home - their 'friend' stays inside and only when police show up come outside in boxers like you've just been chillin for 2 days while your 3 friends are dead outside," said Lyndsey Rae Baldwin. "Make noise here people - this story is not okay!! He had been contacted for over 24 hours prior about where our friends were - and also their cars still parked at his house - and didn't reply to anyone!"
    It was a comment on social media. So their cars were there.

Link: https://www.insideedition.com/kansas...vid-harrington

So the home owner was aware they were missing and their cars were at his house...hmm
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-24-2024 at 07:14 AM.

Here is a profile on Jordan Willis, who is a scientist whose work has focused on HIV and the development of a vaccine(s) to eradicate it altogether.

https://www.iavi.org/features/meet-t...archers-today/

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Double but found this It was a comment on social media. So their cars were there.

Link: https://www.insideedition.com/kansas...vid-harrington

So the home owner was aware they were missing and their cars were at his house...hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is a profile on Jordan Willis, who is a scientist whose work has focused on HIV and the development of a vaccine(s) to eradicate it altogether.

https://www.iavi.org/features/meet-t...archers-today/
    Well, now it's even more bizarre. It's not like they walked out and instantly froze. Wtf happened?!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eaths-backyard

Two days before their bodies were found, McGeeney, Harrington, Johnson went over to Willis’s to watch the Chiefs defeat the Los Angeles Chargers. Picerno maintains Willis, 38, went to bed while his friends and a fourth guest lingered in his home, wished them a good night and got in bed at the end of a day whose low temperature was 29F.

Temperatures remained below freezing during the next two days while Willis worked from home and believed his friends left safely, Picerno’s statement said. During that time, Picerno said, Willis did not receive any calls or texts from people looking for his friends, who had not been heard from since going to Willis’s home.

Picerno’s statement said Willis did not immediately see one direct message sent to him on social media about at least one of the disappearances, according to the Kansas City Star newspaper. The statement said Willis failed to notice when a couple of people came over looking for the men, because he wore earphones and kept a loud fan on while sleeping.

The cars of two of the missing men were parked on his street, but Picerno said Willis just did not see them. Even if he had, Picerno said, Willis would not have thought it was unusual for his friends to leave their cars behind overnight.

Picerno said Willis did not realize his friends had died until after police showed up at his door. McGeeney’s fianc?e had broken into Willis’s basement and found the corpse of one of his friends on his back porch, police told reporters, as the Kansas City Star reported.

She called police out to Willis’s home, and they discovered the bodies of his two other friends.

Investigators have said they found no obvious signs of violence at or near Willis’s home, and a Kansas City police captain told Fox News Digital the case was not being treated as a triple homicide.

The more I think about it, the more it doesnt make sense.

I KNOW alcohol was involved somehow. If the OD'd there would be drugs at the scene.

Also I think the homeowner was just clueless.

Why would the fiancee have to break in to the basement to get to the porch?

NONE of this shit makes sense.

This is getting even more bizarre. I know that at least one family member...or wife/girlfriend...went to the house and rang the doorbell, then banged on the door. It just isn't jiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Why would the fiancee have to break in to the basement to get to the porch?

NONE of this shit makes sense.
    And the homeowner didnt notice she broke in? And she only found 1 body, the police found the other 2.

This is getting even more bizarre. I know that at least one family member...or wife/girlfriend...went to the house and rang the doorbell, then banged on the door. It just isn't jiving.
    Especially because he was working from home. But he did say he wore ear buds a lot.

Lots of speculation and photos here.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/d...rd-eyes-drugs/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Lots of speculation and photos here.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/d...rd-eyes-drugs/
    So all 3 didnt have coats on?

There are 2 theories in the comments; I think Boston already said one of them.

1. Scientist dude drugged them and dragged them outside (But why?)

2. they took a drug that causes HYPERTHERMIA, so they went outside to cool off without jackets, BUT the drug (coke, meth) was laced with fentanyl, so they passed out.

So all 3 didnt have coats on?

There are 2 theories in the comments; I think Boston already said one of them.

1. Scientist dude drugged them and dragged them outside (But why?)

2. they took a drug that causes HYPERTHERMIA, so they went outside to cool off without jackets, BUT the drug (coke, meth) was laced with fentanyl, so they passed out.
    Right. I don't see the end game if he purposely drugged them and left them for dead outside. I think the dude is really odd, but that just seems strange. But, I guess anything is possible.

Right. I don't see the end game if he purposely drugged them and left them for dead outside. I think the dude is really odd, but that just seems strange. But, I guess anything is possible.
    I think they may have all taken something, the others headed out and he just collapsed at home. But who knows?

I think they may have all taken something, the others headed out and he just collapsed at home. But who knows?
    That's my thought as well.

That makes sense, Ive heard of people sleeping for days after taking drugs/or are out of it. That explains not answering the phone or the door.

The families will not believe it though. They will say the home owner drugged them and dragged them since they didnt have jackets on. People on drugs dont give a fuck about jackets I think they originally went out to smoke.

That makes sense, Ive heard of people sleeping for days after taking drugs/or are out of it. That explains not answering the phone or the door.

The families will not believe it though. They will say the home owner drugged them and dragged them since they didnt have jackets on. People on drugs dont give a fuck about jackets I think they originally went out to smoke.
    https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/news/5...er-lee-report/

I just came here to post that!

That dude couldnt be of less help.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-30-2024 at 04:23 PM.

I see zero motive for this guy to want to kill his friends. I think you're right that they all took something and the homeowner passed out inside while the other three passed out outside. Maybe they were smokers and went out for a cigarette together and then the drug incapacitated them.

Apparently they are saying now that it wasnt cold enough for them to freeze to death that night.

The homeowner has been harrassed repeatedly, so he moved out of his rental house and hes in hiding.

Apparently they are saying now that it wasnt cold enough for them to freeze to death that night.

The homeowner has been harrassed repeatedly, so he moved out of his rental house and hes in hiding.
    It's January, was it really not that cold?

It's gotten to 32 degrees here and I feel like I could totally freeze to death in that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information