Thread: Scott G. Wenzel

Scott G. Wenzel

Scott G. Wenzel

Scott George Wenzel, 17, of W8112 County Trunk Y, Oakfield, town of Lamartine, died Sunday, May 11, 2008, at his residence.
    He was born July 9, 1990, in Fond du Lac, the son of Ronald and Paula Wolfe Wenzel.

http://fdlreporter.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080514/FON010301/805140452/1295/FONnews

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =41852243

Re: Scott G. Wenzel

I'm thinking suicide.

From his guest book at the funeral home:

http://www.ueckerwitt.com/memorials/...7&offset=1

Scott, i miss you so much there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think of you you are always on my mind ALWAYS i miss you so much!!! its not fair that i dont get to see you anymore everyday i hate the feeling that i have every minute of everyday i have this big chunk of my heart missing that can never be replaced because you are the only one who knew how to fill it i love you so much and i wish that you knew that!! you knew that i was alwasy here for you but im proud of you for making a decision on your own that you thought was the right one. obiously you put alot of thought into this but i dont think that you knew the pain and heartache that it would cause to friends and family. i am not mad at you at all i am just saddend that i cant see your beautiful smile or here you laugh anymore but you know what i really can because its in my mind i can hear you laugh and see your smile because thats what i remember i have to i cant remember the horror that i saw but all those good memories that you and i had with eachother you and i were such great friends you were my best friend in the whole world and you will continue to be because in my eyes you are not gone you will live on forever and i know that you know that. i love you so much my big brother and i always will like i said before nobody will ever forget who you were because i wont ever let them they will always know wat an amazing person that you were i love you and miss you with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love your
    baby sister marie
    A.K.A Bug

written on 2008-06-14 00:29:40
    Post number: 68

home

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you so much. My heart has a giant hole inside of it. The day you choose too leave us is the hardest day of my life. Mothers day will never exist in me life. I love you so much my son. I am so proud of you everyday. Watch over us and your sisters. We need you so much. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I can never bring you back. You will always be in my heart forever. Be safe and happy with dad and all your uncles
    I LOVE YOU&MISS YOU ALWAYS.
    MOM

written on 2008-06-09 21:52:11
    Post number: 66
    He died on Mother's Day. How sad...and if it was suicide, how selfish.

RIP Scott
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information