Thread: Murder Suspect Attempts To Sever His Penis In Jail

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Murder Suspect Attempts To Sever His Penis In Jail

Skylar Deleon, awaiting trial in the deaths at sea of a retired couple, used a razor in the attempted mutilation. His organ was reattached and he was returned to jail the next day.

Skylar Deleon, charged with murdering an Arizona couple at sea, tried to cut off his penis with a razor blade while in Orange County Men's Central Jail awaiting trial, sheriff's officials said Friday.

Deleon, 29, was hospitalized after the March 13 incident. His penis was reattached and he was returned to jail the next day, said Damon Micalizzi, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

"Somehow he got a hold of a razor blade and tried to saw off his penis, but didn't complete the job," Micalizzi said.

Jail officials don't know how Deleon got the razor, which could have been taken into the jail, Micalizzi said. Hand razors are provided to inmates for shaving but they are modified to prevent the blades from being removed, he said.

"We do know there was a lot of blood and it was quite a scene. But from what I know, he didn't finish his task, and maybe it was too painful and that made him stop," Micalizzi said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/california/la-me-deleon12-2008jul12,0,2255988.story

Re: Murder Suspect Attempts To Sever His Penis In Jail

He is just looking for an insanity plea...

Or maybe he had an insatiable appetite for breakfast sausage?  :2tongue:

(oh no he di-i-int!!!  ... albeit with a blunt razor)
    Psych ward&#039;s upstairs ... Morgue is downstairs ... My office is offlimits<br /><br />&quot;The drugs don&#039;t make me high, they make me neutral.&quot;

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=15076.msg927706#msg927706 date=1215910768]
    He is just looking for an insanity plea...
    [/quote]

That would be my guess....

or else he really is insane.

ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=15076.msg928269#msg928269 date=1215938563]
    That would be my guess....

or else he really is insane.

[/quote]

he should just cut his losses and move on

Just an update...

A former Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers actor has been sentenced to death for the murder of Tom and Jackie Hawks of Prescott, Arizona.

In 2004, 29-year old Skylar Deleon went on a test cruise with the couple on their yacht under the pretense of looking to purchase it. He then overpowered the couple, tied them to the anchor, and threw them overboard. The bodies have never been found.

Then, Deleon and wife-at-the-time Jennifer Henderson scrubbed the boat clean with bleach in Newport Harbor.

The defense pleaded for a life sentence from the jury, playing the abused and neglected child card, but they weren't sold.

[Image via AP Images.]

I just googled him to see what color ranger he was lol.

Turns out, he wasn't even a ranger. He was an extra in one episode.

I knew a MMPR would never kill 2 people and then attempt to cut his own junk off.

Thread Information