Thread: Brandon Brixey : Child rapist

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

Brandon Brixey : Child rapist

Brandon Brixey : Child rapist
    Myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =377965132

A Tulsa man accused of raping an eight-year-old girl is scheduled to be in court on Monday.

25-year-old Brandon Brixey faces six felony charges including two counts of first degree rape and single counts of lewd molestation, kidnapping, robbery and eluding police.

Brixey is accused of kidnapping the eight-year-old and two other children when he stole their mother's van late last month. He led police on a chase through part of South Tulsa before he was captured that night.

Broken Arrow Police are also looking into a possible connection between Brixey and the kidnapping and rape last year of a five-year-old girl. 

**He looks just like the police sketch of the man wanted in last years abduction and rape of the 5 y.o. I have waited for them to get him. I hope this is the same guy. His myspace is new. I dont know whats up there. Unless he deleted all his friends or better yet they dissed him. He last checked it on    5-8-08. Typical loud paged, loud mouth womanizer. Blah.

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

Re: Brandon Brixey : Child rapist

hows that piece of shit even able to check his myspace?  I can only imagine the kinda evidence on that there computer.  Unless he's a library user  :2angry:

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=14997.msg920942#msg920942 date=1215458050]
    hows that piece of shit even able to check his myspace?  I can only imagine the kinda evidence on that there computer.  Unless he's a library user  :2angry:
    [/quote]

He hasnt checked it in almost 2 months. He may or may not be the guy who committed last years offense. We will know soon. I will update. i do like the fact they charged him with EVERYTHING!! Asshole deserves it. His mood is happy  and under his stats he wants children "someday" sick f#%$.

Being a mom to little girls is so scary sometimes.  :|

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=14997.msg920955#msg920955 date=1215458664]
    He hasnt checked it in almost 2 months. He may or may not be the guy who committed last years offense. We will know soon. I will update. i do like the fact they charged him with EVERYTHING!! Asshole deserves it. His mood is happy  and under his stats he wants children "someday" sick f#%$.

Being a mom to little girls is so scary sometimes.  :|
    [/quote]Judging by this picture, it's not just moms of girls who should be worried 

[quote author=MouseMama link=topic=14997.msg930403#msg930403 date=1216090042]
    Judging by this picture, it's not just moms of girls who should be worried 

[/quote]

YUCK! true I guess. I hate people that hurt kids. I am going to go look for updates on the case.

Here is a link to the story. Look at how much he looks like the composite picture that we have been looking at for what seems like forever.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=a56921fb-dfd4-4709-a98d-b602dc66d634&rss=701

No major updates yet that I have found. Brandon Brixey’s preliminary hearing is now set for July 29th, 2008.

I found this! It even has the courtroom he is gonna be in.......
    Hmmm I wonder if I have anything to do that day.

DEFENDANT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY AND REPRESENTED BY PUBLIC DEFENDER APPOINTED. ARRAIGNMENT HELD. DEFENDANT WAIVES READING OF THE INFORMATION AND FURTHER TIME TO PLEAD. DEFENDANT ENTERS A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. PRELIMINARY HEARING SET FOR 7-29-08 AT 9AM IN COURTROOM 345. BOND SET IN THE AMOUNT OF $100,000 COUNT ONE; $100,000 COUNT TWO; $100,000 COUNT THREE; $50,000 COUNT FOUR; $100,000 COUNT FIVE; $10,000 COUNT SIX; DEFENDANT REMANDED TO CUSTODY. CASE RE-ASSIGNED TO JUDGE KELLOUGH

Count one - first degree rape
    Count two - first degree rape
    Count three - lewd molestation
    Count four - Kidnapping
    Count five - Robbery by force or by fear
    Count six - Eluding a police officer

Sickening!!!!. I too am glad that they are throwing the book at him. You’re right Beth, it’s a scary job being a mummy.
    <br /><br />&quot;I have a dream&quot; and Obama made it come true!

How about this one.

Serial sex monster fury
    May 04, 2008 12:00am

ONE of Victoria's worst sex monsters will walk from jail within weeks and is tipped to offend again - but you are not allowed to know who he is.

Police, child advocates, victims of crime groups and school representatives have slammed a court gag hiding the man's identity.

The man is responsible for a decades-long reign of terror, abuse and rape against Melbourne women and girls.

His record includes multiple sex offences after releases from jail and other attacks after days spent stalking his prey.

The Sunday Herald Sun has learned the man is believed to be linked to as many as 200 unsolved sex attacks on top of his known record.

Senior police warn the man &quot;makes Mr Baldy look like a girl scout&quot; and a psychiatrist predicts he will add more women and children to his long list of victims.

Officers say they are staggered they will again have to attempt to protect the public from the serial menace.

Recent assessments of the prisoner have also been suppressed by the court gag.

Police say the man's modus operandi has evolved over the years from random violence to grooming or stalking his victims and loitering at schools.

Not allowed to see his face. But looks a lot like this one wouldn't you say...

If so, his name is Mark Anthony Jewell, he's 43, and was sentenced to a minimum of five years' imprisonment in 2003 after he was convicted of sexually abusing a 12 year old girl in front of an 8 year old boy. He has attacked 11 girls and women over 20 years. His record includes multiple sex offences after releases from jail and stalking charges, and is believed to be linked to as many as 200 unsolved sex attacks.

Set for release on June 6th 2008.

Every dog has its day.

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=14997.msg920955#msg920955 date=1215458664]
    He hasnt checked it in almost 2 months. He may or may not be the guy who committed last years offense. We will know soon. I will update. i do like the fact they charged him with EVERYTHING!! Asshole deserves it. His mood is happy&nbsp; and under his stats he wants children &quot;someday&quot; sick f#%$.

Being a mom to little girls is so scary sometimes.&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

What sucks is that its not just being a mom of little girls you have to worry about, there are plenty of pedophiles that will rape boys too! Being a mom in general is pretty damn scary!
    &quot;It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.&quot;

Thread Information