Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roxanne Paltauf missing since July 17, 2006

Roxanne Paltauf missing since July 17, 2006

http://missingexploited.com/2007/02/03/17-year-old-roxanne-paltauf-missing-since-july-7-2006-in-austin-tx/

Roxanne Paltauf, 17, has been missing since July 17, 2006. She walked out of a Budget Inn hotel after an argument with her boyfriend and has never been heard from or seen again.

Cops in Austin, Texas, say Roxanne was staying with her boyfriend at a Budget Inn hotel in the 8000 block of I-35. Police say they got into an argument and Roxanne walked out of the hotel, leaving behind all her belongings. It was approximately 9:00 p.m, and that was the last time anyone saw the teenager. (AMW)

Sex Female
    Race White
    Age Now 19
    Height 5′ 4″
    Weight 124 lbs.
    Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair) Brown
    Eyes (Color and Correction) Green
    Roxanne was last seen wearing white shorts, a pink tank top and flip flops

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =84543154

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =58575374

Re: Roxanne Paltauf missing since July 17, 2006

why would a 17 year old be living in a motel room with her boyfriend, she's awful young for that ???
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

Did someone actually see her leave? I wonder if the boyfriend is a suspect?
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

she is probably with her boy freind for all someone knows
    ***star is the name and fame is my game***

They argue, she storms out leaving all her shit, she is never seen again. The boyfriend is definately looking suspicious.

I wonder why they were staying at a motel? Running from/with something perhaps. It's probably a cold case now after the extensive two hours of police enquiries.&nbsp; :x

Is there desert in that area by any chance?

Theres a comment under one of the pictures of the boyfriend from (I believe) one of Roxanne's sisters:

~TCC &quot;09&quot;~ Ronica&lt;3

January 9, 2007 11:10 PM
    Bless your kids (baby louis,and Raven)&nbsp;

~TCC &quot;09&quot;~ Ronica&lt;3

August 13, 2007 5:25 AM
    i hate you
    you ruined my life
    i hope it hunts and eats you
    up inside
    you are a waste of life
    i know you'll burn in HELL
    where you belong

coward&nbsp;

-------------------------------

I wonder what happened between January and August?&nbsp; :|

Thread her mother and other family members have posted info in, including about the phone calls the bf made on her phone after she had &quot;walked out&quot; of the motel.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/rcooke/vpost?

The last post says-

01/11/09 at 10:24 AM&nbsp; &nbsp;#35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dearest Liz-

You should consider submitting Roxanne's case to the Doe Network which works closely with law enforcement.

There is an unidentified girl found in Texas in Oct 2006 with red hair and she is described as around 5'4 and 120lbs. approximately 18 years old. I think its worth a closer look considering the similarities.

Here's the link:
    http://doenetwork.org/cases/483uftx.html

I sincerely hope your family finds her. My thoughts are with you.

[s]The bfs myspace is on there but its a bad link so i am going to try find it. [/s] Looks like its gone

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=14934.msg1151824#msg1151824 date=1232046981]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dearest Liz-

You should consider submitting Roxanne's case to the Doe Network which works closely with law enforcement.

There is an unidentified girl found in Texas in Oct 2006 with red hair and she is described as around 5'4 and 120lbs. approximately 18 years old. I think its worth a closer look considering the similarities.

Here's the link:

I sincerely hope your family finds her. My thoughts are with you.

[s]The bfs myspace is on there but its a bad link so i am going to try find it. [/s] Looks like its gone

[/quote]

I really hope someone follows up on this.&nbsp; The eyes look similar-- I can't tell with the rest of the face, but this is a strong enough lead that it should at least be followed through.

Here's the link:

I really, truly think that this is the same girl. The pictures look identical. It actually makes my stomach churn.

I emailed the guy listed on the DOENetwork site under the Jane Doe, and the email came back to me.&nbsp; I really want this at least ruled out.

I agree. There is just too much similarity here, in both the appearance of this girl and the circumstance surrounding her, for it to be simply dismissed as unrelated.

Maybe there is another contact on the DOEnetwork?

There is a site that links up does to missing people, i will hunt it out tomorrow when i get in from work, it might have been porchlight or that might be one of the many missing sites i have come across. I will let you know if it has all ready been sent into doenetwork/projectjason and see what the out come was.

Had a little look, couldn't find it and i really have to go to bed but i did find this blog of the same doe linked to a different missing girl, not sure if she is already on here. Maybe someone in usa could do some looking as it midnight here and i have work, i would be greatful if fresh eyes could search this. Anywho heres the blog-

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&amp;friendID=152079 874&amp;blogID=350835568

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=14934.msg1163690#msg1163690 date=1232927431]
    Had a little look, couldn't find it and i really have to go to bed but i did find this blog of the same doe linked to a different missing girl, not sure if she is already on here. Maybe someone in usa could do some looking as it midnight here and i have work, i would be greatful if fresh eyes could search this. Anywho heres the blog-

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&amp;friendID=152079 874&amp;blogID=350835568
    [/quote]

It says under one of the photos on her Myspace that compares her to the Jane Doe: &quot;Update - 4/14/2008 - The Texas Jane Doe is NOT Jessie.&quot; At least that one is ruled out-- I'm going to search DOENetwork for another email address to write to about Roxanne, because I'd feel too strange calling them.&nbsp; I might if I have to, though-- missing people cases really get me, and I really long to help at least someone solve theirs!

[quote author=SignoraAly link=topic=14934.msg1163885#msg1163885 date=1232933433]
    It says under one of the photos on her Myspace that compares her to the Jane Doe: &quot;Update - 4/14/2008 - The Texas Jane Doe is NOT Jessie.&quot; At least that one is ruled out-- I'm going to search DOENetwork for another email address to write to about Roxanne, because I'd feel too strange calling them.&nbsp; I might if I have to, though-- missing people cases really get me, and I really long to help at least someone solve theirs!
    [/quote]

Nice spot there +1, i totally missed that, wish people would update blogs. I might have another look into this later.

Has anyone emailed the mother about the Jane Doe in Texas?

I don't know, links on doe network about matches but i don't know if these are the addys that bounce the emails back-

doenetmatch.panel@gmail.com
    mo.ok.ad.doenetwork@gmail.com

Roxanne is on the Doe sister site, http://www.nampn.org/

I'm fairly sure they check up for matches when they add new entries on either site, but obviously they can't get everything.

These people are good though, they will check up on any tips they get.

I really hope they link the two and this case can be solved.&nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Has anyone sent an email that hasn't been sent back?

For all we know they could have already ruled it out, but it's worth asking about.

They may not have matched up the entries when they were created, seeing as there is a gap of time after Roxanne went missingg and when Jane Doe died, and they were wearing different clothes...doesn't mean much though.

[quote author=izzyd link=topic=14934.msg1197958#msg1197958 date=1235602929]
    Has anyone sent an email that hasn't been sent back?

[/quote]

From what I can tell from the website, the email to submit a tip is doenetadminteam@gmail.com It doesn't look like that's one of the addresses people have had problems with previously. If no one else has done so already, I could drop them a line today.

A really long article but well worth reading

http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid%3A803290

Still amazes me that they can gather so much information, but not find her.&nbsp; :-(

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showtopic=8034

A pretty young woman with piercing green eyes who was working to earn her GED and who dreamed of becoming a fashion designer, Roxanne was last seen on July 7, according to published reports. Her mother, Elizabeth Harris, told local television station KVUE that Roxanne and her boyfriend had checked into a Budget Inn near Interstate 35 to spend some time alone together, and that they had an argument. Sometime around 8:30 p.m. on July 7, Roxanne stormed out, authorities have said. She was wearing a pink tank top, white shorts and a pair of flip-flops, carrying only her identification. The girl, who family members have described as responsible and devoted to her family, including her four younger siblings, left behind the rest of her possessions, including her cell phone.

Her boyfriend later told family members and police that he looked for her, according to police reports, and the next day, he telephoned Harris. A few hours later, when Roxanne had not called her, as was her custom, Harris notified police.

That triggered a desperate search that lasted for weeks. By late July, volunteers and authorities had combed a vast swath of North Austin, plastering the area with fliers and checking Dumpsters and back streets for any sign of her, but came up with nothing.

Still, Harris told local reporters that she had faith that Roxanne would be found safe. &quot;She is alive and we are going to keep looking for her,&quot; Harris told KVUE in a July 20 report.

A week later, Roxanne's family's faith was tested when authorities found the remains of what appeared to be a young woman in southeast Austin, miles away from the spot where Roxanne was last seen. Dental records indicated that the body was not Roxanne, and the search continued.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

her last name is paltauf, and theres already a thread!&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=14934.0&nbsp; :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information