Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How much younger is too young?

Re: How much younger is too young?

[quote author=Trish A Lish link=topic=14893.msg911171#msg911171 date=1214794015]
    Ahhh nothing like a limp peen being thrown into your flesh! 
    [/quote]

Having someone try to sex you with a limp peen is like having someone trying to stab you to death with a marshmallow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=14893.msg911349#msg911349 date=1214823016]
    Having someone try to sex you with a limp peen is like having someone trying to stab you to death with a marshmallow.....
    [/quote]

It's especially traumatic when it's really really tiny  :2huh: :2abused: :2eyesbleed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=14893.msg911349#msg911349 date=1214823016]
    [/quote]

lol Like tryin ta shoot pool with a rope.
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=14893.msg911086#msg911086 date=1214789625]
    OK yea, my ex is trying to date someone much younger. She's 21 and he's 36. I guess I shouldn't care, right. We've been separated for 8 years and neither of us have dated so....WTF Seriously....Dammitt...I am a LOSER I KNOW! There......
    [/quote]

Do you think you'd be less bothered by him dating someone closer to his age? Like everyone else has said, it can be hard when an ex moves on, but it's especially so, I think, when that new person is much younger than you. Give it some time and you will deal with it. His dating a 21 year old doesn't make you a loser. The only thing you really have to be concerned with is whether she will be involved with your child.

I don't think there's anything wrong with dating someone much younger than yourself. The relationship possibilities all depend on many things, not just the person's age.

If I were dating, I'd be dating much younger men. I don't need a man to take care of me and I don't need a father for my kids, so, to be blunt, I would just want one for fun. A few years ago, when I was 36, I went out with a 21 year old. He was beautiful but oh, so very stupid. If he had just a little going on upstairs, I would have continued to date him.

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=14893.msg911086#msg911086 date=1214789625]
    OK yea, my ex is trying to date someone much younger. She's 21 and he's 36. I guess I shouldn't care, right. We've been separated for 8 years and neither of us have dated so....WTF Seriously....Dammitt...I am a LOSER I KNOW! There......
    [/quote] I can see how this would be so annoying to you. I think it would make me a little crazy too. But just look at it this way...he's probably a little immature ....and she'll probably end up realizing that he's too old for her and will most likely dump him.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Thanks everyone. There really should be a breathalyzer on the computer that you have to pass before you can post.  :lol:

I think I wouldn't be AS bothered if she was older and not the neighbor girl. I really think he's going through some sort of midlife crisis because all of a sudden some of his decisions just don't make sense. And I don't mean just this one that I have a problem with. I won't bore you with details, but one quick one is that he takes the doors off his truck in the summer, fine, but don't drive our daughter around in it. I don't care if she is buckled in. She can whip that thing off in a second. She doesn't understand the consequences. OK....I said I wouldn't bore you.

I don't get why he felt the need to tell me about it. He calls me every freakin' day. And says, "well, you're my best friend" but i don't need to hear this. And, no, I rarely call him. It's only to talk about our daughter or to return a call. But yea, of course I still have feelings about him and he knows it so why torture me?

edit: Wish I wouldn't have posted this in an open forum.

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=14893.msg911701#msg911701 date=1214859174]

I don't get why he felt the need to tell me about it. He calls me every freakin' day. And says, "well, you're my best friend" but i don't need to hear this. And, no, I rarely call him. It's only to talk about our daughter or to return a call. But yea, of course I still have feelings about him and he knows it so why torture me?

edit: Wish I wouldn't have posted this in an open forum.
    [/quote]

He is totally crossing the line, and he's a cake-eater to boot. He wants to have you as his friend and then do his own thing, and he totally doesn't get that this is painful for you. That's not the sort of friend you need.

It's impossible to get him out of your life totally because you guys have a child to raise together, but you can go low-contact with him. I had to institute this with my ex-husband -- the only thing that I would discuss with him was our kids. I do not want to know about your girlfriends, your sex life, your finances, anything. As soon as he'd veer off the topic of the kids on the phone, I made an excuse to hang up. I didn't have any lingering feelings for him other than disgust, either -- I just didn't want to be his pal after some of the things he did.

I think it's good that you posted...you probably need someone to help you put this in perspective. =)

I think the older you get the less age matters. Like the difference between 18 and 25 is much greater than the difference between 33 and 43.

I personally would probably never date anyone under 25 unless they were very cool and intelligent. I just don't want to deal with that crap.

[quote author=rps67 link=topic=14893.msg911710#msg911710 date=1214859739]

He is totally crossing the line, and he's a cake-eater to boot. He wants to have you as his friend and then do his own thing, and he totally doesn't get that this is painful for you. That's not the sort of friend you need.

It's impossible to get him out of your life totally because you guys have a child to raise together, but you can go low-contact with him. I had to institute this with my ex-husband -- the only thing that I would discuss with him was our kids. I do not want to know about your girlfriends, your sex life, your finances, anything. As soon as he'd veer off the topic of the kids on the phone, I made an excuse to hang up. I didn't have any lingering feelings for him other than disgust, either -- I just didn't want to be his pal after some of the things he did.

I think it's good that you posted...you probably need someone to help you put this in perspective. =)

[/quote]

Thanks Tracy. This probably isn't the best place to ask, but I thought WTF?  

Thread Information