Thread: Woman attacks 7' 3" child molester with bat

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Woman attacks 7' 3" child molester with bat

Tammy Lee Gibson says she has only one regret about attacking her neighbor with a baseball bat.

She says she wishes she had done more damage.

Gibson, 40, said she attacked William Baldwin on June 16 after receiving a notification from the Pierce County Sheriff's Department that the convicted child molester had moved to a neighboring trailer park. She said she immediately recognized Baldwin, 24, as an acquaintance who had talked to her 10-year-old daughter last summer. She knocked on his door, threatened to kill him and attacked him with a bat.

She said she found Baldwin behind his trailer and asked if she could talk to him. Court paperwork said Gibson accused Baldwin of molesting her children, but Gibson denies she said that.

"I said, 'You know why I'm here ... ' " she said. " 'You were at my house, talking to my kid.' I told him how I felt and that I'd straight kill him."

She said she swung at him with the bat, catching him below the jaw. Gibson said the 7-foot-3 man tried to stop her by grabbing the bat, but she kept swinging. Gibson, who is 5-foot-11, said she didn't realize how big Baldwin was until after she had hit him seven or eight times.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008020283_assault27m.html

Re: Woman attacks 7' 3" child molester with bat

Damn Baldwins.

So she attacked this guy for talking to her child based on the fact that he was a registered sex offender? 
    Some people are on there for having sex with a 17 year old when they were 18.  (granted, if it's felt that the person is  dangerous enough to have to warn the public,  it was probably more than that but still...)
    She said she found Baldwin behind his trailer and asked if she could talk to him. Court paperwork said Gibson accused Baldwin of molesting her children, but Gibson denies she said that.
    Nice.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=14889.msg910361#msg910361 date=1214705564]
    So she attacked this guy for talking to her child based on the fact that he was a registered sex offender? 
    Some people are on there for having sex with a 17 year old when they were 18.  (granted, if it's felt that the person is  dangerous enough to have to warn the public,  it was probably more than that but still...)
    [/quote]

Apparently he's a "Level 3" sex offender, which means he's high risk. He assaulted two 5-year-old neighbours when he was a teenager and had failed to register his move with the police: http://www.thenewstribune.com/441/story/392439.html

MoonCalf, you can find out what they are convicted of. Not just they are a sex offender.

she has every right to be upset but she just went and attacked him for christ sake!
    <br /><br />All your sanity and your wits, they will all vanish i promise, it&#39;s just a matter of time.

If i had a kid and saw a convicted child molestor talking to them, i would probably throw a shit fit. Knowing what he is and all.&nbsp; Probably wouldnt attack him though.

Id definitely attack him.&nbsp; Id would make him think twice before going after my kid.

&quot;My god, if shes crazy enough to come onto my property and beat me to a pulp when i havent done anything..id hate to think what shed do to me if i went after her kid&quot;

If I saw a known dangerous sex offender talking to my little girl at my own house he had better watch out. I may not go after him with a bat, but you better bet, I would try my hardest to put the fear of god into him.&nbsp;
    My Spidey sense tells me you&#039;re full of crap.<br /><br /><br />

Thread Information