Page 857 of 858 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,425 of 21449

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

  1. #21401
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    It's a long story, but we'll be taking care of two movie star dogs this weekend. They played "Dede" and "Okie" (real names Penelope & Delilah) in this movie:

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  2. #21402
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,892
    Rep Power
    21474869
    You're famous by dog proxy now!

  3. #21403
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You're famous by dog proxy now!


    I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Demille.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  4. #21404
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,300
    Rep Power
    21474860
    I still cant see videos. Its just a blank space

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #21405
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still cant see videos. Its just a blank space
    Google "A Dog and Pony Show".
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #21406
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,361
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I found a mangonada place in Jacksonville. It's good, but it's too much! They add gummy candies and a popsicle to the drink.

    I'm working at a food and wine festival soon. The agency that booked me at first were unsure about hiring me since I live two hours from the location, but I told them I don't mind the drive. Well now, they're booking me a hotel in the city so I don't have to drive. I've never had an agency pay for my hotel so this is cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  7. #21407
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,892
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I found a mangonada place in Jacksonville. It's good, but it's too much! They add gummy candies and a popsicle to the drink.

    I'm working at a food and wine festival soon. The agency that booked me at first were unsure about hiring me since I live two hours from the location, but I told them I don't mind the drive. Well now, they're booking me a hotel in the city so I don't have to drive. I've never had an agency pay for my hotel so this is cool!

    That's awesome! This is good karma coming back to you after the screwy company a couple of weeks ago!

  8. #21408
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I found a mangonada place in Jacksonville. It's good, but it's too much! They add gummy candies and a popsicle to the drink.

    I'm working at a food and wine festival soon. The agency that booked me at first were unsure about hiring me since I live two hours from the location, but I told them I don't mind the drive. Well now, they're booking me a hotel in the city so I don't have to drive. I've never had an agency pay for my hotel so this is cool!
    That's going to be fun! Good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  9. #21409
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    This exchange regarding religion with my Mom




    how big is my browser
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-30-2022 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  10. #21410
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,892
    Rep Power
    21474869
    OMG, I was just reading this to my hubby and we were cracking up. See my comment on it!

  11. #21411
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,300
    Rep Power
    21474860
    https://www.insider.com/maine-man-hi...content=topbar

    My ipad wouldnt let me copy the pic. Its great.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-04-2022 at 04:17 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  12. #21412
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://www.insider.com/maine-man-hi...content=topbar

    My ipad wouldnt let me copy the pic. Its great.



    stratton mountain school
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  13. #21413
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Epic. We need him in MDS.

  14. #21414
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I spotted this bird this morning and thought that it couldn't be wild. I thought it had to be a lost bird. I looked it up and found out it was a Hooded Oriale. I put out some orange slices because it mentioned that they love them. I figured out that there's a female in our lemon tree. I'm pretty sure she's building a nest because he keeps bringing stuff back to her and it's breeding season. So I think it's official. Our backyard is now a Hooded Oriale nursery


    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  15. #21415
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I spotted this bird this morning and thought that it couldn't be wild. I thought it had to be a lost bird. I looked it up and found out it was a Hooded Oriale. I put out some orange slices because it mentioned that they love them. I figured out that there's a female in our lemon tree. I'm pretty sure she's building a nest because he keeps bringing stuff back to her and it's breeding season. So I think it's official. Our backyard is now a Hooded Oriale nursery



  16. #21416
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,300
    Rep Power
    21474860
    so glad the dog is okay! almost had a heart attack watching the vid


    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #21417
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I'm fucking DYING here. Also, the one that closed is the one I grew up going to every shopping trip.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1460632897

    "I told my kids that the dinosaurs didn't go extinct on accident. They saw the future and said , 'screw it, let's go to the tar pit". ��������
    DYING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  18. #21418
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,300
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm fucking DYING here. Also, the one that closed is the one I grew up going to every shopping trip.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1460632897

    "I told my kids that the dinosaurs didn't go extinct on accident. They saw the future and said , 'screw it, let's go to the tar pit". ��������
    DYING.
    I love it!

    I feel bad for laughing though bc some people were really upset. I feel them, I hate change too.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  19. #21419
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I love it!

    I feel bad for laughing though bc some people were really upset. I feel them, I hate change too.
    Don't feel bad. Yeah, people get used to their routine. I feel worse for the elderly if it was closer and with people they knew, but otherwise they'll live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  20. #21420
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,300
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Don't feel bad. Yeah, people get used to their routine. I feel worse for the elderly if it was closer and with people they knew, but otherwise they'll live.
    I want to know how far these stores were apart. I watched it again because I needed a laugh. The dinosaur guy is so dramatic

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #21421
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm fucking DYING here. Also, the one that closed is the one I grew up going to every shopping trip.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1460632897

    "I told my kids that the dinosaurs didn't go extinct on accident. They saw the future and said , 'screw it, let's go to the tar pit". ��������
    DYING.
    I adore their accents!

  22. #21422
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I want to know how far these stores were apart. I watched it again because I needed a laugh. The dinosaur guy is so dramatic
    They're actually pretty far apart. I feel badly for the elderly that know the people there and will now have to travel to get their groceries, but yeah. It's been a overly dramatic response lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  23. #21423
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,892
    Rep Power
    21474869
    I made homemade crabcakes for the first time ever. They were amazing and I am pretty pleased with myself. That is all, carry on.

  24. #21424
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,791
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I made homemade crabcakes for the first time ever. They were amazing and I am pretty pleased with myself. That is all, carry on.
    Sounds yummy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  25. #21425
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I made homemade crabcakes for the first time ever. They were amazing and I am pretty pleased with myself. That is all, carry on.
    What did you add to them? I am so jealous.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •