Page 856 of 867 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Heading into midweek just full of Happy.

Two DTTMMH:

1. I bid on five lots in an on-line auction (MaxSold), and won all five with my minimum bid! Got three lots for $1/each, paid $20/each for the other two. In one of the $1 lots is a rare Spanish book that's been on my want list for at least eight years. I own other copies of the book, but this is a first edition. #booknerd

AND......

2. Mr. Tisha surprised me with a trip to Micanopy this weekend for Valentine's Day. Lots of antique shops. He'd better hide his wallet.
    How awesome, happy for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Heading into midweek just full of Happy.

Two DTTMMH:

1. I bid on five lots in an on-line auction (MaxSold), and won all five with my minimum bid! Got three lots for $1/each, paid $20/each for the other two. In one of the $1 lots is a rare Spanish book that's been on my want list for at least eight years. I own other copies of the book, but this is a first edition. #booknerd

AND......

2. Mr. Tisha surprised me with a trip to Micanopy this weekend for Valentine's Day. Lots of antique shops. He'd better hide his wallet.
    I know exactly where Micanopy is...I drive through there on the way to Gainesville. There is an UID case that I follow from there too, just to tie it back to death. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I know exactly where Micanopy is...I drive through there on the way to Gainesville. There is an UID case that I follow from there too, just to tie it back to death. Have fun!

This made me laugh. Several times on our semi-annual Great American Road Trips, we'll be driving through some little Bumbleflip town, and I'll suddenly exclaim something like, "Oh wow, Hooterville! This is where that guy shot up the barber shop because he didn't like his haircut!" only to get a side-eye from Mr. Tisha. He has no appreciation for the encyclopedic knowledge of true crime that sits beside him.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How awesome, happy for you!!
    Thanks! I'm super excited about the trip. I've never been to Miconapy before, but it looks like a cool little village. I've been watching YT videos all afternoon, should be fun.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

This made me laugh. Several times on our semi-annual Great American Road Trips, we'll be driving through some little Bumbleflip town, and I'll suddenly exclaim something like, "Oh wow, Hooterville! This is where that guy shot up the barber shop because he didn't like his haircut!" only to get a side-eye from Mr. Tisha. He has no appreciation for the encyclopedic knowledge of true crime that sits beside him.
    Here, now you have something else to annoy him with:

https://unidentified-awareness.fando...ohn_Doe_(1987)

Back about 10 years ago I drove this route all the time on the way to the teaching vet hospital at the U of FL in Gainesville. I would love for them to identify him with familial DNA.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I finally have both sets of books caught up to date and I'm sending my package out tomorrow to the CPA all tied up neatly for an easy filing. ON TIME plus with estimated taxes for 2021 already paid.

This is huge for me. I had always been on top of everything day to day but a few years ago began to just fall behind because of depression. We would have to file an extension and I'd wait until last minute then have to catch the entire year up.... Rinse and repeat. No more. It's finally back where it's supposed to be and I can't tell you how much of a weight has been lifted off of me.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I finally have both sets of books caught up to date and I'm sending my package out tomorrow to the CPA all tied up neatly for an easy filing. ON TIME plus with estimated taxes for 2021 already paid.

This is huge for me. I had always been on top of everything day to day but a few years ago began to just fall behind because of depression. We would have to file an extension and I'd wait until last minute then have to catch the entire year up.... Rinse and repeat. No more. It's finally back where it's supposed to be and I can't tell you how much of a weight has been lifted off of me.
    And your CPA is also happy about this, I guarantee it! LOL. Good job, I know what a feat this is!

Congrats Boston!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

You did it, Boston!!!! Yay for you!

Donnie Darko was on my list of Hulu recommendations. I love this weird ass movie! I didnt realize so many stars were in it!

I havent seen it in 15 years.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Lady Bunny posted a quote from Tupac that says something to the effect of how they always have enough money for wars but never for the poor. He claims that some people just want to be poor. Of course people counter him on it and this ensures. Frankie. Frankie is the dumb thing that made me happy tonight.

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 02-24-2022 at 06:34 PM.

My husband is taking our son to a basketball game-I have the night free!!!!! All to myself!

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What an idiot.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What an idiot why was he even there?

You gotta love when they literally turn themselves in. With the front end damage though, obviously he hit something. I wonder if they figured out what or who.

You gotta love when they literally turn themselves in. With the front end damage though, obviously he hit something. I wonder if they figured out what or who.
    Haven't heard anything more. I await developments. Meanwhile, in Sioux Falls today:

A Starbucks Drive Thru

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Haven't heard anything more. I await developments. Meanwhile, in Sioux Falls today:

A Starbucks Drive Thru

They took "Drive Thru" literally......

They took "Drive Thru" literally......
    Ha I was just about to say that!

I've been kind of craving a mangonada for a while and just realized, I can probably find a good one in Atlanta.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I've been kind of craving a mangonada for a while and just realized, I can probably find a good one in Atlanta.
    What's a Mangonada?

Bai Molokai Coconut drink makes me happy. Im addicted to it and drink it every day. Only 1 gram of sugar!

What's a Mangonada?
    I'm not sure how to describe it.
    It's mangos, chili lime spice, and this red sauce. It's really good and tangy.

I'm not sure how to describe it.
    It's mangos, chili lime spice, and this red sauce. It's really good and tangy.
    I saw the photo you sent me. I've seen those before. They're super popular out here, but I'm not a mixing sweet with spicy kind of gal so I've never tried it.

I saw the photo you sent me. I've seen those before. They're super popular out here, but I'm not a mixing sweet with spicy kind of gal so I've never tried it.
    #yolo

Thread Information