Page 849 of 867 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 847 848 849 850 851 859 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,225 of 21663

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Shockingly the actual vaccination process has been very smooth (probably because they bucked what DeSansBrains told them to do). The 2nd appointment was automatically scheduled at the same time 3 weeks after the first shot when I made the 1st appointment online. It was a well planned drive up clinic where you do the waiting period in your car near a medical tent and turn your flashers on and honk the horn if you need help. For both of our 1st appointments we have been in and out in less than 30 minutes after arriving, even with the 15 minute waiting period.

I have heard about people having to search out 2nd shots and having trouble getting them. The Covid Mary lady that I know drove all over the state trying to get her 2nd one after she jumped the line for the 1st one. If you go through the normal channels though the 2nd shot has either been automatically scheduled at places like where I went, or hasn't been hard to get at walk up clinics.

I'm glad you and your mom have someone like Ceci, but at the same time her awesomeness could get her in trouble. You're going to have to be the bad guy for awhile and make her not do to much. I am amazed that she's already back working this soon after a stroke!
    My friends son finaly got an appointment for a vax. He's been wanting to come home to visit for ages, but with a brother and his mom both at risk, he just hasn't been able to come. Not even to make arrangements for his dad's funeral. So maybe by May day?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    My friends son finaly got an appointment for a vax. He's been wanting to come home to visit for ages, but with a brother and his mom both at risk, he just hasn't been able to come. Not even to make arrangements for his dad's funeral. So maybe by May day?
    Slowly but surely all the people that have been hunting appointments seem to be getting them. Florida opened up to everyone 16+ today.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's a slow enough day today today that I only have to do a couple of clients so I busted my ass to get the back yard in order and finish some chores so I can go home by noon and enjoy a Taco Tuesday spa day! If the wind stays mild I hope to even have a fire in the pit tonight with a glass of wine. Yahoooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So, Mike gets home and there's a package from Amazon at the door and he brings it in. Thinking it was an order of paper towels from Walmart he opens it and comes to me asking if I bought a Ninja Air Fryer. I swore up and down that I didn't, but lo and behold, it's my name on the box. So I prove it to him by showing him my orders from Amazon. I'm left scratching my head and even called my Mom to ask if she had sent it to me but she didn't. Then in dawns on me. Yesterday an old friend from High School asked me for my address because she wanted to "send you a little something".

IT WAS HER! She had seen a post I made trying meatless chicken tenders and how they tasted good but were very dry. Everyone said to use an air fryer for it, but I mentioned I didn't have one.

I'm so blown away! They're expensive! I'm at a loss for words and about to cry knowing that someone cared that much about me to do something like that. She said that she hopes that it brightened my day. It did more than that, it blew me away!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So, Mike gets home and there's a package from Amazon at the door and he brings it in. Thinking it was an order of paper towels from Walmart he opens it and comes to me asking if I bought a Ninja Air Fryer. I swore up and down that I didn't, but lo and behold, it's my name on the box. So I prove it to him by showing him my orders from Amazon. I'm left scratching my head and even called my Mom to ask if she had sent it to me but she didn't. Then in dawns on me. Yesterday an old friend from High School asked me for my address because she wanted to "send you a little something".

IT WAS HER! She had seen a post I made trying meatless chicken tenders and how they tasted good but were very dry. Everyone said to use an air fryer for it, but I mentioned I didn't have one.

I'm so blown away! They're expensive! I'm at a loss for words and about to cry knowing that someone cared that much about me to do something like that. She said that she hopes that it brightened my day. It did more than that, it blew me away!
    That's awesome and so nice...and you will the air fryer! It's my favorite thing in the kitchen (well, besides the food, lol)

What a sweet gesture! My mom has one and loves the damn thing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That's awesome and so nice...and you will the air fryer! It's my favorite thing in the kitchen (well, besides the food, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What a sweet gesture! My mom has one and loves the damn thing.
    I'm just so stunned. I never real knew her that well, mainly her brother. But she just decided that I need one. I'll have to get her address now and send her something special.

Cool! I was gifted one for Christmas and I love it. Baked potatoes, Steak, Chicken...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That was sweet of your friend.
    We have a Ninja Foodi, my mom gave us. My husband loves it.

I just paid $10 to become a literary guild member. The library is having a book sale (outdoors even before covid) and the first day is always members only.
    I'm hoping to find books on my wishlist.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    That was sweet of your friend.
    We have a Ninja Foodi, my mom gave us. My husband loves it.

I just paid $10 to become a literary guild member. The library is having a book sale (outdoors even before covid) and the first day is always members only.
    I'm hoping to find books on my wishlist.
    Fingers crossed!

That is so nice!!!

I can give you my address if you feel like paying it forward

JK.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm losing my shit over this. I've watched it at least ten times and it's EVERYTHING

Heres another one:

I cant tell if these are real or not. If they are real, these dudes lost their job.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Heres another one:

I cant tell if these are real or not. If they are real, these dudes lost their job.
    They aren't. I found out after the fact and the comedian is a douchebag to boot. This is why we can't have nice things. Because of assholes like him:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ct-allegations

I was looking for push pins for a shadow box and I ran across this review:

https://www.amazon.com/PTC-Office-Sm...ustomerReviews

I've watched this a million times and I'm still cracking up:

I think the cicadas are coming out this weekend in Ohio. Where I live is ground zero for them. At least I will miss the first week of their disgusting arrival!

I think the cicadas are coming out this weekend in Ohio. Where I live is ground zero for them. At least I will miss the first week of their disgusting arrival!
    I read something that said they are delayed, but still coming. But delayed might equal this weekend, IDK, I didn't get that far. Hopefully you will miss them.

My new shirt for work.....

I read something that said they are delayed, but still coming. But delayed might equal this weekend, IDK, I didn't get that far. Hopefully you will miss them.
    They are not out yet. Im pretty sure they are waiting for me to get home before they come out.

it! I need one!

That's great!

They are not out yet. Im pretty sure they are waiting for me to get home before they come out.
    They are.

I'm getting my garbage can replaced finally!

Once upon a time in a tiny village in Georgia, nefarious garbage men decided to ruin CC's day by destroying her garbage can with their truck's claw hands. CC wailed when she saw the damage, but she decided to get back at them by calling their work and asking for a replacement.
    She called several times, but gave up.
    Today, she decided on a lark after running over the garbage can the dumb men put behind her car, she resolved to try again.
    This time, CC was able to leave a call back number and miracle of miracles, someone called her back.
    CC will get a new garbage can next week!

I'm getting my garbage can replaced finally!

Once upon a time in a tiny village in Georgia, nefarious garbage men decided to ruin CC's day by destroying her garbage can with their truck's claw hands. CC wailed when she saw the damage, but she decided to get back at them by calling their work and asking for a replacement.
    She called several times, but gave up.
    Today, she decided on a lark after running over the garbage can the dumb men put behind her car, she resolved to try again.
    This time, CC was able to leave a call back number and miracle of miracles, someone called her back.
    CC will get a new garbage can next week!
    This is our greatest wish. To have a brand, spanking new trash can that we can then lock behind the gate so the trashy (literally) neighbors don't fill both their can and ours within two days of pickup. Leaving nowhere for OUR garbage to go week after week.

Praying on a miracle and super jealous.

This is our greatest wish. To have a brand, spanking new trash can that we can then lock behind the gate so the trashy (literally) neighbors don't fill both their can and ours within two days of pickup. Leaving nowhere for OUR garbage to go week after week.

Praying on a miracle and super jealous.
    Have you taken their trash out and dumped it on their lawn? We've had our neighbors dump their trash in our can. If our can isn't too full, we don't care. If it is, we take theirs out and put it on their trashcan.

Have you taken their trash out and dumped it on their lawn? We've had our neighbors dump their trash in our can. If our can isn't too full, we don't care. If it is, we take theirs out and put it on their trashcan.
    Trust me. We can't do that without starting an all out war. We just make them take all of them to the curb.

Thread Information