Page 847 of 867 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 845 846 847 848 849 857 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,175 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you still numbed up? I hate the numbing stuff so much, if it's a small cavity I let them fill it without numbing stuff. Your cavity sounds like too much for that.
    It hurts so bad now I hate the numbing stuff too. But I needed a lot of it. The whole left side of my face was numb. I was crying and didnt know why.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I just got my first full electric bill since they turned my solar system on to the grid, and we used 413 kWh, and we put 422kWh back into the grid, even though it's been fairly cloudy during this billing period.

Are you still numbed up? I hate the numbing stuff so much, if it's a small cavity I let them fill it without numbing stuff. Your cavity sounds like too much for that.
    NEVER. I insist on the nitrous too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    It hurts so bad now I hate the numbing stuff too. But I needed a lot of it. The whole left side of my face was numb. I was crying and didnt know why.
    I cry every time I go to the dentist (because I'm afeared of 'em).

I just got my first full electric bill since they turned my solar system on to the grid, and we used 413 kWh, and we put 422kWh back into the grid, even though it's been fairly cloudy during this billing period.
    Silly question: So was your electric bill $0.00?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    NEVER. I insist on the nitrous too.

I cry every time I go to the dentist (because I'm afeared of 'em).

Silly question: So was your electric bill $0.00?
    If they don't do the shots for the numbing stuff, you don't experience any pain. The shots are the most painful part of a filling...unless it gets near the nerve....then you DEFINITELY need novacaine!

They charged me the $10 service charge for providing the service. The credits above and beyond what I use will roll forward onto the next bill.

He said I really need to go in for a check up and cleaning, but the first available app is in April. I hope I don't have any issues before then. I hate the fucking dentist. Something in the shot they give you makes my heart beat really fast, and I've had to have them stop because I was freaking out because I couldn't breathe because my throat was numb. I needed oxygen (in my nose) and he gave me grape juice. It was so embarrassing.

I wish my electric bill was $10.

ETA: I think it's epinephrine that makes my heart beat all fast. I had three cavities in a row, so he gave me a ton of shots.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-31-2020 at 01:19 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He said I really need to go in for a check up and cleaning, but the first available app is in April. I hope I don't have any issues before then. I hate the fucking dentist. Something in the shot they give you makes my heart beat really fast, and I've had to have them stop because I was freaking out because I couldn't breathe because my throat was numb. I needed oxygen (in my nose) and he gave me grape juice. It was so embarrassing.
    It's epinephrine. I've had a ton of dental work in my life, but never had any issues before. Last October I had to get a crown because I cracked a tooth. I had the same experience...I thought I was having a heart attack. I made them stop and said "something is wrong". My dentist explained what it was and talked me through it until my heart slowed down. He said it happens about 10% of the time.

I also have issues doing dental work because my esophageal sphincter never closes...so if I am tipped upside down all the acid and contents of my stomach flow to my throat and I feel like I am choking, and it gets worse after they numb part of my mouth and I can't swallow well, so I totally feel your pain. Don't be embarrassed though, it happens all the time.

It's epinephrine. I've had a ton of dental work in my life, but never had any issues before. Last October I had to get a crown because I cracked a tooth. I had the same experience...I thought I was having a heart attack. I made them stop and said "something is wrong". My dentist explained what it was and talked me through it until my heart slowed down. He said it happens about 10% of the time.

I also have issues doing dental work because my esophageal sphincter never closes...so if I am tipped upside down all the acid and contents of my stomach flow to my throat and I feel like I am choking, and it gets worse after they numb part of my mouth and I can't swallow well, so I totally feel your pain. Don't be embarrassed though, it happens all the time.
    You ninja'ed my edit

Besides the fast heart rate, I also feel a tingly sensation everywhere, and feel light headed. I hate it.

You ninja'ed my edit

Besides the fast heart rate, I also feel a tingly sensation everywhere, and feel light headed. I hate it.
    Lol, I didn't mean to ninja it. Yeah, that's exactly how I felt. I truly thought I was having a heart attack when it happened. They were giving me a big shot because it was a molar they were going to be working on, and then needed to dig down deep.

When they gave me epinephrine I threw up all over the office and myself. Fun times.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

1. "Old timey" pharmacies that compound their own medicines. The staff are always so nice and friendly.
    The pharmacist will even run your prescription out to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

134911088_10158211317667408_1675992888373580750_o.jpg

25418 minutes... until calvary arrives.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    134911088_10158211317667408_1675992888373580750_o.jpg

25418 minutes... until calvary arrives.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it's just a link. FFS. What happened to the days where this was easy
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-05-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it's just a link. FFS. What happened to the days where this was easy
    FIFY. It sucks that we lost tinypic. That was the best!

FIFY. It sucks that we lost tinypic. That was the best!
    Thank you for the help. I did "BB all links" and it still gave me nothing.

Sincerely,
    An old person that misses Tinypics

https://mobile.twitter.com/duke_helena

This young lady who is ID?ing her mother on Twitter. Her mother was involved in a scuffle with a police officer in DC. Her mother had kicked her out of the house for being gay, if I?m understanding correctly. I?m loving the kids who arent playing around with their trump cult older relatives.
    Last edited by Lilbirdie; 01-08-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: It?s morning time and I forgot a word

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post

This young lady who is ID?ing her mother on Twitter. Her mother was involved in a scuffle with a police officer in DC. Her mother had kicked her out of the house for being gay, if I?m understanding correctly. I?m loving the kids who arent playing around with their trump cult older relatives.
    That's awesome in so many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post

This is everything

I don't know if you know, but massage bar soaps are my jam! I love the feeling of the bumps running across the palm of my hand. Right now, I'm on Etsy trying to support a small business and buy a few bars.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I don't know if you know, but massage bar soaps are my jam! I love the feeling of the bumps running across the palm of my hand. Right now, I'm on Etsy trying to support a small business and buy a few bars.
    I've never even heard of these. I'll have to check them out.

I've never even heard of these. I'll have to check them out.
    You should. They're amazing!

If you have a Circle K near you, you need to play the Win Circle K game. Google it.
    You can win money off gas, drinks, snacks, etc.

I woke up yesterday morning and Mr. Tisha surprised me by whisking me away for a long weekend in St. Augustine.

He's the best husband I've ever had. I'm keeping him.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I woke up yesterday morning and Mr. Tisha surprised me by whisking me away for a long weekend in St. Augustine.

He's the best husband I've ever had. I'm keeping him.
    I live two hours from St. Augustine. I love the area. It's so pretty!

I've had impeachment proceedings on TV for the last few days. Much to be sad, disappointed, and worried about. But. One amazing change. If I think back to my childhood memories of the Nixon mess, all the players were oldish white men. Well not ALL there was Barbara Jordan and maybe one or two other outliers. But for the most part? Yeah. Old white guys. And I will admit that part of the change might be my age. After all lots of people who looked old to 14 year old me, would look young today. 🙂 but so many of the Impeachment managers and the reporters and commentators? They look like America. It is progress.

Thread Information