Page 844 of 867 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 842 843 844 845 846 854 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,100 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have no problem with square hamburgers. It's just square fish that is odd.
    Racist!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's okay, I don't like you either

Totally kidding.
    I guess it's cool you don't like seafood.
    More crab legs, shrimp, oysters, and lobster for me!
    Have you ever tried seafood? Are you allergic (that can be the only reason for someone not to like it)?

I have no problem with square hamburgers. It's just square fish that is odd.
    [IMG]yellow-boxfish.jpg[/IMG]
    Here's the link if the photo doesn't show up.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...h-yaw.amp.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Have you ever tried seafood? Are you allergic (that can be the only reason for someone not to like it)?
    I'm not a huge fan of seafood, it's okay but nothing I'd go out of my way for. My husband is in love with it...but found out a few years ago he's allergic and he's always mad about it. I'll make jokes about how we should go to whatever restaurant shows a commercial for seafood or just ones we see, he keeps saying he'll eat it then drink a whole bottle of liquid allergy medicine. sometimes I think he's completely serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I guess it's cool you don't like seafood.
    More crab legs, shrimp, oysters, and lobster for me!

[IMG]yellow-boxfish.jpg[/IMG]
    Here's the link if the photo doesn't show up.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...h-yaw.amp.html
    Not allergic, just don't like it. My dad used to cook a lot of different fish when I was growing up (he loves fishing and hunting...I was also forced to eat weird meats) and as I got older I grew to really despise seafood. My husband recently cooked some fish and it smelled up the house and I had to sit in my room so I didn't vomit, it smelled so nasty.

No thanks.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Not allergic, just don't like it. My dad used to cook a lot of different fish when I was growing up (he loves fishing and hunting...I was also forced to eat weird meats) and as I got older I grew to really despise seafood. My husband recently cooked some fish and it smelled up the house and I had to sit in my room so I didn't vomit, it smelled so nasty.

No thanks.
    I was the other way around, we never had sea-food when I was young. It was too expensive and we lived in the middle of the plains, so it wasn't easily assessible. The only type of fish I ever saw served at my house growing up was catfish.

Now that I am older and have traveled and moved around a bit, I have gotten a chance to have fresh seafood, I like it. I am not a big fish eater (I will eat Mahi, grouper, flounder if they have some kind of sauce on them but that's about it for fish) but I LOVE all shellfish, and calamari, and things like that.

I was the other way around, we never had sea-food when I was young. It was too expensive and we lived in the middle of the plains, so it wasn't easily assessible. The only type of fish I ever saw served at my house growing up was catfish.

Now that I am older and have traveled and moved around a bit, I have gotten a chance to have fresh seafood, I like it. I am not a big fish eater (I will eat Mahi, grouper, flounder if they have some kind of sauce on them but that's about it for fish) but I LOVE all shellfish, and calamari, and things like that.
    We had a lot of trout and halibut. My dad would melt butter and we would dip in it that...I thought I liked it but turns out what I liked was the butter

We had a lot of trout and halibut. My dad would melt butter and we would dip in it that...I thought I liked it but turns out what I liked was the butter

It's not dumb, but I am so happy that BWS is back! Quick, someone grab her and tie her up so that she can't leave again!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It's not dumb, but I am so happy that BWS is back! Quick, someone grab her and tie her up so that she can't leave again!
    Awwwww!!! You are so awesome. I'm planning on staying this time.

I have an eye appt today so I can hopefully stop seeing the world through super scratched up glasses soon!

I have an eye appt today so I can hopefully stop seeing the world through super scratched up glasses soon!
    That's the worst when your glasses get scratched. It fucks with my OCD.

On the topic of eyes, my son told me today that my eye is broken (I have a lazy eye lol).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

After months and months of working on it almost every day, we are finally going to list our rent house tomorrow. I am so freaking excited to be done with the renovation!!! That house has been redone from top to bottom...I hope we get good tenants that love it as much as we do.

After months and months of working on it almost every day, we are finally going to list our rent house tomorrow. I am so freaking excited to be done with the renovation!!! That house has been redone from top to bottom...I hope we get good tenants that love it as much as we do.

Congratulations! It was a lot of hard work, I know you must be so happy it's done.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post

Congratulations! It was a lot of hard work, I know you must be so happy it's done.
    Thank you! Now if only someone could do some renovations on me...I'm falling apart now.

Yay!! Congrats!!!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is great news, RBW!

My house is rented. Yay!

My house is rented. Yay!
    Congrats!!!

Wow, that was fast! Wonderful news.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I need to do this too. Not only are they super scratched up, but I'm gluing the arms back on weekly. Congrats on renting out your place!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I need to do this too. Not only are they super scratched up, but I'm gluing the arms back on weekly. Congrats on renting out your place!
    Thanks!

Just a heads up, apparently the people that make glasses are on COVID lockdown or something...I still don't have my glasses. I got another email yesterday saying they are experiencing material shortages and hope to have my glasses soon. Meanwhile I am still looking through huge scratches, or just not wearing my glasses at all and walking into things.

Thanks!

Just a heads up, apparently the people that make glasses are on COVID lockdown or something...I still don't have my glasses. I got another email yesterday saying they are experiencing material shortages and hope to have my glasses soon. Meanwhile I am still looking through huge scratches, or just not wearing my glasses at all and walking into things.
    Ugh. Figures. I've been afraid to go because of social distancing. The doctors have to be right in your face and in the faces of anybody else that saw them so it's not comforting. Maybe I'll wait on it, if this is the case.

Ugh. Figures. I've been afraid to go because of social distancing. The doctors have to be right in your face and in the faces of anybody else that saw them so it's not comforting. Maybe I'll wait on it, if this is the case.
    I was nervous about that too. It was time for my yearly appt anyway, but I was planning on skipping it until I ruined my glasses. Things were a little different in some of the tests, and I never felt uncomfortable during any of it. Everyone wore masks, and they limited the number of people in the doctor's office and glasses shop. If you really need them, I wouldn't be too worried about the actual exam and fitting of the glasses, but just expect to wait awhile on getting them.

I can't stop watching this commercial and snort laughing This is an actual local commercial that used to run in California The dude is a LEGEND.

ETA: Seriously. I'm completely losing it laughing until I piss no matter how many times I watch this Maybe I'm actually losing it lol.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-03-2020 at 08:13 PM.

That IS a pretty funny commercial. "The most realistic dead animals around."

But I wonder why he doesn't taxidermy pets? Betcha he'd make a small fortune on that. It would be the hardest kind of taxidermy to do though. No one would ever be satisfied with the outcome because the soulful spirit in the eyes just can't be duplicated.

Thread Information