Page 841 of 867 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 851 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,025 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'd be a really happy girl if Braum's decided to open up a location in Georgia.
    I love their chocolate malt!!!
    WTF is Braum's???

I haven't had a chocolate malt in so long, they are yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    WTF is Braum's???

I haven't had a chocolate malt in so long, they are yummy.
    https://www.braums.com/

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No wonder I never heard of them, there are none in Sacramento.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No wonder I never heard of them, there are none in Sacramento.
    There is one 460 miles from me. It'd have to be mighty good ice cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I know, right?!

Road trip! It's worth it!

Maybe we need a stupid criminals thread. I can make one in the weird and bizarre and move Puzz's entry over there to start the thread.

Maybe we need a stupid criminals thread. I can make one in the weird and bizarre and move Puzz's entry over there to start the thread.
    Thanks! Can't give you rep.. I guess I don't spread it around enuf.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thanks! Can't give you rep.. I guess I don't spread it around enuf.
    I think there aren't enough different people posting, to spread around anymore....I miss whoring around.

You have to include the lady that left a dead guy to watch her 6 children.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You have to include the lady that left a dead guy to watch her 6 children.
    Is it already posted somewhere else? If so, point me in the direction and I will move it.

DTTMMH: having my teeth cleaned. I don't love the process, but I love the way my teeth feel afterwards.

My husband understands why I want to be anonymous at the hospital when I give birth!
    The hospital I'm giving birth at, you can either let people know you are there giving birth (and the nurses will let anyone in) or you can be anonymous (the nurses won't tell the person you're there unless they know the password).
    I want to be anonymous, because I don't want people just showing up unexpectedly wanting to hold my baby.
    I know of at least 5-10 people that would show up and I'm a people pleaser so it would be hard for me to ask them to go away.
    Being anonymous, I can kind of control who is let into my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My husband just looked at me and said, "This is my side chick." As he was holding our cat.
    He said he calls her his side chick, because he's holding her on his side.
    I about died laughing.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Almost every night, I visit my 91 yo neighbor on the pretense of watching 'Wheel of Fortune' and 'Jeopardy' with her. Occasionally, another neighbor joins us. We don't see much of the game shows, but we talk about everything under the sun and laugh until we cry while Lily's 6yo rat terrier chases the belly rubs. It makes me really, really happy.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

KT that sounds awesome!

The other day 20/20 was on in the background. It was the one about Jodi Arias. Just hearing all the info again reminded me about how hoppin and fun this place was back then. Jodi, Casey, and Tess and countless others. Not to mention how the crazy would ensue when people would come in with their guns a blazing on certain posts. It made smile. This place kept me sane and laughing and introduced me to some really good people. Dumb....maybe not, but it makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    KT that sounds awesome!

The other day 20/20 was on in the background. It was the one about Jodi Arias. Just hearing all the info again reminded me about how hoppin and fun this place was back then. Jodi, Casey, and Tess and countless others. Not to mention how the crazy would ensue when people would come in with their guns a blazing on certain posts. It made smile. This place kept me sane and laughing and introduced me to some really good people. Dumb....maybe not, but it makes me happy.
    MDS was mos def highly entertaining many many years ago. I miss that. Some crazy ass people and yes that 'come in with guns blazing' was good shit no doubt.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My husband understands why I want to be anonymous at the hospital when I give birth!
    The hospital I'm giving birth at, you can either let people know you are there giving birth (and the nurses will let anyone in) or you can be anonymous (the nurses won't tell the person you're there unless they know the password).
    I want to be anonymous, because I don't want people just showing up unexpectedly wanting to hold my baby.
    I know of at least 5-10 people that would show up and I'm a people pleaser so it would be hard for me to ask them to go away.
    Having a bunch of people showing up whenever wanting to hold my baby would freak me out. You made the right choice here. Good luck!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

KT that sounds awesome!

Those were the golden days of MDS. We'd all hang out on the articles and meet in "Speak Here" to bitch about the non-premies. Fun times.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Did you have your baby? How are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Those were the golden days of MDS. We'd all hang out on the articles and meet in "Speak Here" to bitch about the non-premies. Fun times.
    Ahahaha omg Speak Here was at its finest in those days. I can't stop laughing.

Ahahaha omg Speak Here was at its finest in those days. I can't stop laughing.
    I might have to go back to the beginning of the first Speak Here and relive the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I might have to go back to the beginning of the first Speak Here and relive the fun.
    I did that with Speak Here and the Friday Night Drunk thread it was hilarious because half of it made no sense to me now. It was awesome though to see how we were having a good time.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I did that with Speak Here and the Friday Night Drunk thread it was hilarious because half of it made no sense to me now. It was awesome though to see how we were having a good time.
    Then "WE" came along

Actually, I didn't get to partake in the member threads back then, but I was a LONG TIME lurker since the site started. So I used to just read and read and read and not say a thing. I've been "Guest" on here almost the same amount of time as I've had an account. So......I know what you did

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Then "WE" came along

Actually, I didn't get to partake in the member threads back then, but I was a LONG TIME lurker since the site started. So I used to just read and read and read and not say a thing. I've been "Guest" on here almost the same amount of time as I've had an account. So......I know what you did

But thank goodness you came along and kept this board a poppin!

Thread Information