Page 830 of 867 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 ... LastLast
Results 20,726 to 20,750 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

I definitely agree, the customer is not always right, but because of the way he reacted and it being on social media will cause him more business loss than had he not got all crazy.

Neither side was professional in this situation. She should have expressed her irritations either on the phone or in person. Then if she really needed to write about it she should have written her concerns on YELP. Doing it on FB made it seem like she was trying to get something free. The person responding for the restaurant is an idiot. He should have responded to her politely. Bad reviews are going to happen, but being a jackass to customers is never smart online (this is a huge audience). Plus had he been cordial and commented without attacking, her true motive would have shown quickly and people would have ripped her a new one.

my .02
    Last edited by Deviant Toaster; 10-15-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Yeah. A simple "I'm see what you mean. The menu isn't a clear as it might be. We'll have to look at that when we have new menus printed." Would have been classier. Classier still would be adding "next time you come in, I'll buy you a side."
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I agree that him insulting her and especially threatening her was stupid. He did make himself look like an ass and was unprofessional. I probably shouldn't have taken up for him

I just feel bad for company's who suffer as a result of special snowflakes bitching. She said herself the food was good, that the service was terrible, but it seems like her issue was with something the waiter had no control over.

People see what they want to, and I have seen a coworker get ripped to shreds on a Yelp-ish review, from people accusing her of trying to extort money from then to keep their animal alive. Their dog had parvo, and she said and did everything right. If it would have been me as their tech, I would have had my name on there too, and it still would be. That just kills me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

People now know they have power online, which is both good and bad for businesses. In this case this chick used it to try to grab something free and she ended up with a combative person and who knows what he was thinking. You should check out the Entitlement is still a disease FB page https://www.facebook.com/EIADII people eat people like her up and spit her out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Reminds me of that nutbag Amy from ABC restaurant, only she was awful in person and went to town on Yelp. I think it's funny when people get all asshatty on FB. lol
    Amy's baking company was epic!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Amy's baking company was epic!
    They were a hoot & cringe to watch.

Deviant Toaster makes me happy.

Just thought I should say, what a lovely human you are! You spoke to me early days, are my sis from another miss and are fabulous.

Sometimes it takes someone the other side of the world to make you smile, and you always do. Very much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Knowing one of my stalkers is dead.
    This guy made high school hell for me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Knowing one of my stalkers is dead.
    This guy made high school hell for me.
    This kind of happened for me too. Except there was a group of them that used to idolize the stalker. He's not dead, but a few of the others are.

I know that feeling of relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

One of my favorite threads on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c..._wtf/?sort=top

It's people that visit the USA and their WTF moments over here.

Well, good news... my foot is all healed up. Mostly. On Tuesday I woke up and walked into the kitchen, had three cups of coffee before I realized I was walking just fine without crutches. Decided to ditch them and just use the boot while at school. As of today, I am walking around the house in my "house shoes" with a limp, but without pain or trouble. It actually is more difficult and tiring to walk around in the boot than with regular shoes (not my pretty shoes though).

Stupid, well meaning internetershave posted all over the web that people with my break have pain and limping over a year later so I was very depressed about that. Now I'm feeling really good about my recovery, being that it is only 2 1/2 months later. Yay!

I mentioned that I want to use a walking staff instead of a cane to a friend of mine so I can look like a wizard while I gain strength in my leg, so she is out finding me one this week hahaha. I wonder if that will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Well, good news... my foot is all healed up. Mostly. On Tuesday I woke up and walked into the kitchen, had three cups of coffee before I realized I was walking just fine without crutches. Decided to ditch them and just use the boot while at school. As of today, I am walking around the house in my "house shoes" with a limp, but without pain or trouble. It actually is more difficult and tiring to walk around in the boot than with regular shoes (not my pretty shoes though).

Stupid, well meaning internetershave posted all over the web that people with my break have pain and limping over a year later so I was very depressed about that. Now I'm feeling really good about my recovery, being that it is only 2 1/2 months later. Yay!

I mentioned that I want to use a walking staff instead of a cane to a friend of mine so I can look like a wizard while I gain strength in my leg, so she is out finding me one this week hahaha. I wonder if that will happen.
    I keep meaning to message you to ask how your foot is but I'm a terrible friend. I'm so pleased to hear that it is healing well. It's awful that you came all the way over here and broke your foot. I apologise on behalf of England

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I keep meaning to message you to ask how your foot is but I'm a terrible friend. I'm so pleased to hear that it is healing well. It's awful that you came all the way over here and broke your foot. I apologise on behalf of England
    Haha. I came to break England, and it broke me. No bother, it just means I have to come back to finish what I started. How are you, btw? Out of the hospital?

Haha. I came to break England, and it broke me. No bother, it just means I have to come back to finish what I started. How are you, btw? Out of the hospital?
    Haha If you come back I promise to meet up with you this time and I'll try really hard not to break your leg.

I was discharged from hospital on Tuesday. I'm trying desperately not to be readmitted as things aren't great but hopefully they will improve soon

Haha If you come back I promise to meet up with you this time and I'll try really hard not to break your leg.

I was discharged from hospital on Tuesday. I'm trying desperately not to be readmitted as things aren't great but hopefully they will improve soon
    Sending you woo woo love through the air and the internet. It's pretty windy here though so it might end up in Alaska. Take it easy though and follow the doctors instructions please

Sending you woo woo love through the air and the internet. It's pretty windy here though so it might end up in Alaska. Take it easy though and follow the doctors instructions please
    You too! Be careful with that leg

You too! Be careful with that leg
    Right? Feeling better always brings up the possiblility of working too hard. Everyone keeps warning me about it.

I built my computer in 2009 and this past year developed some annoying issues. My monitor would wiggle and jiggle and make annoying hums and when I need a reboot, it gets stuck in a reboot loop and takes about an hour until it successfully loads windows. I fixed the monitor issue last night and discovered my dvd drive isn't showing up in windows and it shares the same port as my boot drive which could stuff up the boot process. I didn't upgrade to windows10 and haven't done windows update in forever because of the boot issues. I think the dvd is a software issue, so I might be able to sort it out without having to pull it out of the roll top desk. It feels good to have sorted the problems on my own.

My unemployed daughter finally found a decent job. We've been throwing money at her so she wouldn't have to move back home. I love her and all, but I really love not having any kids living at home.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

FUCK YEAH, GO CUBBIES!!!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

A while back we were talking about problems with customers... I found this and I thought you all might enjoy it. https://notalwaysright.com/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Taking 3 dogs out, one by one, triple piss and shit. TRIFECTA!!!!! IN THE RAIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Taking 3 dogs out, one by one, triple piss and shit. TRIFECTA!!!!! IN THE RAIN!!!!
    I agree with you here when you consider my profession.

This makes you happy?

Yeah, pretty pathetic.

This makes you happy?
    HEY! It makes ME ecstatic when it happens

Thread Information