Page 793 of 867 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    In case anyone is having a bad day:

https://www.facebook.com/mamamiablog...2759473600945/
    I just want to wipe that babies face so bad lol

Now this lady had me cracking up hardcore

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...s-going-viral/

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I just want to wipe that babies face so bad
    I was thinking the same thing the whole time. Freakin cute kids tho

I was too busy watching the cute laughing baby to worry about the messy baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I was misled.
    Dirty squawking urchins do not make me happy

Pizza Hut delivering lightning fast because they've learned we tip well makes me very happy. NOMNOMNOM. And no, definitely no wiener pizza here.

Remembering I have a stash of painkillers from my surgery when I've been battling a terrible headache all day makes me happy too. Painkillers pizza and cider a happy girl do make.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post

Remembering I have a stash of painkillers from my surgery when I've been battling a terrible headache all day makes me happy too. Painkillers pizza and cider a happy girl do make.
    This makes me happy just thinking of it lol

Don't tell Peace, but I stole her bff hazy. and that makes me happy.

I don't think this is dumb. It's beautiful. (Boston, you may like this)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YPmjM8Tvvc

That guy is my cousin's uncle. True story.

So my partner and I just moved into a new house, which was a perfect find for us since we were having a hell of a time finding a place that would accept our husky. It's an older home but otherwise perfect for our needs. Before we moved, SO contacted comcast and got everything set up so we could move without any issues. Well, come friday night, e tried setting up the internet and that failed. Between Friday night, yesterday morning and this morning, SO called comcast about 15 times and got about 6 different reasons on why the internet wasn't working, depending on the representative he was talking to. First, it was because our equipment wasn't tied to the new account they had to make for us, which took a 3 hour phone and several different representatives to fix. Next, we discovered that two of the places in the house that we can plug our modem into don't work, but third one worked like a charm. Overall, throughout the weekend we were hung up on several times and were even transferred to a dentist's office once. That stellar comcast service right there!

Anyway, internet is now working (and is much faster than it was in our last place), which is makes me happy since we both need it for our jobs and I also need it for my research. Our new house is also in a nice neighborhood which means I can start biking and taking the dogs for walks.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    So my partner and I just moved into a new house, which was a perfect find for us since we were having a hell of a time finding a place that would accept our husky. It's an older home but otherwise perfect for our needs. Before we moved, SO contacted comcast and got everything set up so we could move without any issues. Well, come friday night, e tried setting up the internet and that failed. Between Friday night, yesterday morning and this morning, SO called comcast about 15 times and got about 6 different reasons on why the internet wasn't working, depending on the representative he was talking to. First, it was because our equipment wasn't tied to the new account they had to make for us, which took a 3 hour phone and several different representatives to fix. Next, we discovered that two of the places in the house that we can plug our modem into don't work, but third one worked like a charm. Overall, throughout the weekend we were hung up on several times and were even transferred to a dentist's office once. That stellar comcast service right there!

Anyway, internet is now working (and is much faster than it was in our last place), which is makes me happy since we both need it for our jobs and I also need it for my research. Our new house is also in a nice neighborhood which means I can start biking and taking the dogs for walks.
    We have Comcast as well (xfinity) and we moved last weekend. We have called 3 times and gone done there yet we are being charged at BOTH places and it is ticking me off!! Grats on the house! We have a guy with 2 huskies who walks past our house all the time <3

Ok so know what makes me happy. Yard sales and swap meets!! Got these for 5 bucks each today! The baby is suspicious of them but I think there so cool!!

holy fuck those are huge....I'd be afraid of them, too.

Today has been a month since my last cigarette I've been hacking my lungs out for most of it but I sleep and breathe a lot better!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Awesome achievement keep it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Today has been a month since my last cigarette I've been hacking my lungs out for most of it but I sleep and breathe a lot better!
    WINNING

3-4 weeks was the toughest for me, personally. I've considered myself a non-smoker for two years now. Sucks super hard to get there, but way worth it. My smokers cough probably took up to six months to really be totally gone.

DTTMMH: picking up old poetry books and reading the pages I had dog-eared ten+ years ago. Fun to reflect on, and rediscovering some really excellent writing.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Ganja. Because men suck.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Ganja. Because men suck.
    Oh no. What happened??

What's up UN?

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

He's doing what he did to me in December. He's just ignoring and not responding to me. After he got out of bootcamp he stopped saying he loved me and stopped showing any affection whatsoever and now he won't respond to my messages. And I know he's read them.

Aw men suck.

My gram's in the hospital and not all the staff got the memo that she needs help being fed. Her doctor went to visit her yesterday during lunch before we got there. He went and fed her himself. Most doctors would have gotten a nurse or an aid. He even admitted that being a nurse is harder than being a doctor. I'm so glad we switched her doctor her old one would just ask if we needed a prescription filled and just leave, At the hospital his associate would just check her say she can go home whenever. This guy came in and sat down and talked and asked questions and told us details of test results and calling us daily with updates on her.

Women lead men on too...just sayin....

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He's doing what he did to me in December. He's just ignoring and not responding to me. After he got out of bootcamp he stopped saying he loved me and stopped showing any affection whatsoever and now he won't respond to my messages. And I know he's read them.
    Fuck this dude. What an ass. He wants a pen pal, not a Woman. Pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I totally agree about the pussy part. At least have the balls to tell me its over. Don't just ignore me. That's cowardly. And seeing as this has happened more than once now it's a pattern and its looking like he's just been using me this whole time. It's a big pill to swallow and it sucks because my feelings are genuine. But like I said...the ganj is helping. A lot. Yay ganja! And it's legal now!

Oh boy...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yeah. It's not good. I'm more angry today than I am sad and I'd rather be angry, so I'm dealing. It just sucks that I'm not even worth at least a breakup text. Am I just suppose to assume it's over?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah. It's not good. I'm more angry today than I am sad and I'd rather be angry, so I'm dealing. It just sucks that I'm not even worth at least a breakup text. Am I just suppose to assume it's over?
    You're supposed to be the one to make it over. Take back the power, babe. You don't need that shit.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information